GRAVEYARD BBQ (GUITAR HERO 1) needs yer HELP! Get us in the ROCKBAND NETWORK STORE!!!

DIRTCOREDIRTCORE Unsigned
edited April 2010 in The Rock Band Network
SUP YA'LLZ!!!
this is Brownbag Johnson, Slinger/Vox of the DIRTCORE band, GRAVEYARD BBQ (National Contest Winners from the ORIGINAL 1st GUITAR HERO videogame featuring our song- "Cheat on the Church")
We need yer HELP!!! We want to be a part of ROCKBAND 2 and get "CHEAT ON THE CHURCH" along with a handfull of other Raw Rippin Red Hott GRAVEYARD BBQ tracks onto ROCKBAND 2 and into the ROCKBAND NETWORK STORE. We're not really computer saavy guys, so we are curious as to how we go about doing this? AND... if there's anyone (individual or authoring company) on this board who'd be willing to program our songs for submission, of course.. we'd be more than willing and able to compensate you. DROP A LINE HERE! and let us know!!
THX, and as always... KEEP ON BBQ'n!
Yers true n filthy,
- GRAVEYARD BBQ -

ALL HAIL THE BBQ NATION!
"IF YOU AIN'T WITH US, YER AGAINST US"

Contact Brownbag directly at: [email]BrownbagJohnson@hotmail.com[/email]
www.myspace.com/graveyardbbq

Comments

• DIRTCOREDIRTCORE Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    BTW... we've already begun working on the stems, and have most of em all ready to go!
  • overdriveguitarmanoverdriveguitarman The Walrus
    edited March 2010
    Where's ma barbaque sauce
  • Catch-22Catch-22 Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Authoring Companies
    RockGamer Studios
    Rhythm Authors
    The Authority

Those are three of the main ones that are easy to get in touch with.
  • DIRTCOREDIRTCORE Unsigned
    edited March 2010
    U rule! Thx
  • ExayleExayle Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Cheat on the Church has been pretty high on my list of DLC wants for... ever, now. If this all pans out, I'm stoked, and will most definitely be supporting your guys' efforts. Best of luck.
    overdriveguitarman;3603920 said:
    Where's ma barbaque sauce
    After having you on the ignore list for God knows how long, I figured I'd check out your post to see if you'd actually contribute to the thread, or help the artist(s) in question. So you can imagine my surprise when you've - yet again - failed miserably at a comedic attempt, and left yourself looking like an idiot.

Better luck in 2011.
  • kiggidykevkiggidykev Thinks about pandas
    edited March 2010
    Another step closer to having Guitar Hero 1's complete songlist in Rock Band? Awesome :)
  • zack10housezack10house Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    YES This was always my favorite song on the game :)
  • ExayleExayle Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    zack10house;3603938 said:
    YES This was always my favorite song on the game :)
    This is true in itself -- but can you imagine playing it with hammer-ons that actually work?

Close your eyes and dream.
  • zack10housezack10house Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Exayle;3603942 said:
    This is true in itself -- but can you imagine playing it with hammer-ons that actually work?

Close your eyes and dream.
    I remember it took FOREVER to five star it on GH1 because I sucked as much as the HO/PO system did (I STILL can't five-star Bark At The Moon...)
    edited March 2010
    Exayle;3603935 said:
    After having you on the ignore list for God knows how long, I figured I'd check out your post to see if you'd actually contribute to the thread, or help the artist(s) in question. So you can imagine my surprise when you've - yet again - failed miserably at a comedic attempt, and left yourself looking like an idiot.

Better luck in 2011.
    lol that is funny! :D

That turns out to be the one that you actually read, haha

I'm just having fun, no need to get all serious

Edit: Oh my gosh I am really laughing, I am imagining you like

"Oh, look overdriveguitarman posted something, maybe he actually posted something helpful and intelligent for a change"

*reads* "Where's ma barbaque sauce!!11!!!"

"WTF"
  • TroodonTroodon Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    Would love to see this song. This was my favorite bonus track from Guitar Hero 1.

Bet it would be significantly easier to play under the new mechanics (under the old HO/PO system I could never pass Bark at the Moon, or even Cowboys From Hell for that matter, on expert).
  • Red5Red5 Opening Act
    edited March 2010
    this is awesome, cant wait for Cheat on the Church.
  • DavyinaTogaDavyinaToga Road Warrior
    edited March 2010
    Catch-22;3603928 said:
    Authoring Companies
    RockGamer Studios
    Rhythm Authors
    The Authority

Those are three of the main ones that are easy to get in touch with.
    Yeah, do a JoCo and send one song to each group, and a few more to a couple indie authors! Get everything out three times as fast.
  • cherokeesamcherokeesam Washed Up
    edited March 2010
    Somebody PLEASE get this man an authoring group.....STAT

We needs BBQ. Badly.
  • A New Pyro FoolA New Pyro Fool Forum Comedian
    edited March 2010
    Another one of my favorite songs from GH1. I am a happy boy! :D
  • GeneralGilliamGeneralGilliam Opening Act
    edited April 2010
    Hey, send you an email, hope we can work something out. RBN needs BBQ!:D
  • SteverXiiiSteverXiii Rising Star
    edited April 2010
    Exayle;3603935 said:

Better luck in 2011.
    Oh come on dont need to be so mean, he made me laugh XD
  • SayburrSayburr The Always Informative Rock Band Forum Guru
    edited April 2010
    For a complete list of authoring groups, please check out this thread: http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156832
  • KariodudeKariodude Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    I'm not in a group because no group will have me for whatever reason, but I do authoring solo. I'd be more than happy to do a song or two for you guys.
  • edited April 2010
    The authors from Rock Gamer were recently at Penny Arcade Expo. I met up with them and found them to be exceptional people. They've done good work so far, so I recommend them.

http://www.rockgamerstudios.com/
  • I_Love_YouI_Love_You Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    Must

Have

Now
    edited April 2010
    I_Love_You;3608245 said:
    Must

Have

Now
    Aww, I was hoping you would just simply say

"I love you." :p
  • Mister_DerpMister_Derp Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    Can't wait to play Cheat on the Church. Now I just need Caveman Rejoice and my GH1 bonus song craving will be complete.
  • GeneralGilliamGeneralGilliam Opening Act
    edited April 2010
    Mister_Derp;3609342 said:
    Can't wait to play Cheat on the Church. Now I just need Caveman Rejoice and my GH1 bonus song craving will be complete.
    Well you'll be interested in this news then: I contacted The Bags (makers of Caveman Rejoice) and got a reply back. I'm gonna send them some more info and hopefully they'll be interested on getting involved.;)
  • mobhit101mobhit101 Rising Star
    edited April 2010
    Holy crap I was just listening to this [Cheat on the Church] today on my iphone and was wondering when this was hitting RBN. Sign me up! I'd buy it in a heartbeat :)