Powermad are interested in their songs being on rock band

ashley678ashley678 Unsigned
edited April 2010 in The Rock Band Network
being speaking to them on myspace over the last week and they are interested in getting there songs on rock band. they dont have any idea how too though so this is why im posting this here so u can help me then i can give them the information.

the album they released in 1989 is up for free on there myspace.

Comments

• weirdphilweirdphil Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    Give them the info about the rock band network and the creators website.
  • ashley678ashley678 Unsigned
    edited April 2010
    dont really know much about them so thats why i asked here ^^
  • drJonesdrJones Unsigned
    edited April 2010
    edited April 2010
    can any one help provide information about how to use the creators website and network which i can send to them ^^
  • GeneralGilliamGeneralGilliam Opening Act
    edited April 2010
    Send them this link (http://creators.rockband.com/docs/Authoring)
    That is everything you need to know about authoring a song. Also, tell them if they don't want to learn how to do that or just don't have the time (as it is a LOT of work) that there are people that run services that can do all this for them.
    edited April 2010
    General Gilliam how can i find those people who run services to do that sorta stuff. ill send them a message on myspace with the link and ill post back when i get a reply.

alright i sent them a message.

is it also possible they could just get in contact with harmonix and get some deal going ?
  • GeneralGilliamGeneralGilliam Opening Act
    edited April 2010
    ashley678;3607330 said:
    General Gilliam how can i find those people who run services to do that sorta stuff. ill send them a message on myspace with the link and ill post back when i get a reply.

is it also possible they could just get in contact with harmonix and get some deal going ?
    Well, I actually do authoring for bands getting their music onto the RBN, so I just send them a message as well and asked if they'd be interested in working with me to get their music into here:)

Harmonix doesn't do authoring for the RBN, and as far as I know (I could be wrong) to get a deal going with Harmonix for regular DLC you must be contacted by them as they don't have any information on how to contact them for this or submission page.
    edited April 2010
    GeneralGilliam;3607363 said:
    Well, I actually do authoring for bands getting their music onto the RBN, so I just send them a message as well and asked if they'd be interested in working with me to get their music into here:)

Harmonix doesn't do authoring for the RBN, and as far as I know (I could be wrong) to get a deal going with Harmonix for regular DLC you must be contacted by them as they don't have any information on how to contact them for this or submission page.
    well thats cool ^^.

hehe they havent dont much touring recently and they have been working on a new album. they only have one album.

their songs would be epic to sing though ^^.
  • G_tarRoCK3RG_tarRoCK3R Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    ashley678;3607330 said:

Heres a Whole thread (thats stickied on top of this sub forum ;))

I recommend Rockgamer Studios
  • King_NuthinKing_Nuthin Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    Would love Slaughterhouse, it's been years since I listened to that album but there were a few other good songs I can't remember the names of off the top of my head.