Umphrey's Mcgee soon?

ufodrinkerufodrinker Unsigned
edited April 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Does anyone know if their song are going to be released soon? I thought they were supposed to be coming out in the beginning. Just wondering:D

Comments

  • aperfectorestesaperfectorestes Opening Act
    edited April 2010
    Unfortunately the PR/PT people are not allowed to discuss the status of unreleased songs.
  • moomandwwmoomandww Opening Act
    edited April 2010
    aperfectorestes;3607403 said:
    Unfortunately the PR/PT people are not allowed to discuss the status of unreleased songs.
    NONONO, i talked to Henry at PAX and he said it plain to my face, we CAN say where a song is in the pipeline. We just cant talk about the details like the charts or the precent a song is through peer revew.

    To answer your question, the 2 songs they put up did a run of playtesting and havent been put back up yet.
  • ufodrinkerufodrinker Unsigned
    edited April 2010
    thanks for the replies people. Hopefully these songs see the light of day at some point
  • k-mack-mac Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    All i know is that one song is in Peer Review and one song is in playtesting, though I can't disclose any more info.
  • MagnetMagnet Moderator
    edited April 2010
    moomandww;3612146 said:
    NONONO, i talked to Henry at PAX and he said it plain to my face, we CAN say where a song is in the pipeline. We just cant talk about the details like the charts or the precent a song is through peer revew.

    To answer your question, the 2 songs they put up did a run of playtesting and havent been put back up yet.
    k-mac;3613796 said:
    All i know is that one song is in Peer Review and one song is in playtesting, though I can't disclose any more info.
    To be clear, that is incorrect. You should not even be disclosing that info. The information you can reveal about a song is as follows:

    The song has NOT entered the Creators Site.
    The song has entered the RBN process for testing (Creators Site).
    The song is approved/for sale!

    You should not be going any more in-depth about a song's progress. Do not discuss if a song is currently in peer review or playtesting. The most you should say is that it has or has not entered the Creators Site process.

    Please thoroughly read HMXMister_Game's "Guidelines for Discussing Songs in Testing" sticky on the Announcements forum in the Creators Club for all guidelines and expectations.
This discussion has been closed.