RockBand Network Wii/PS3 Question

I remember reading that after 30 days of exclusivity that select tracks from the RBN would be brought to Wii/PS3. Is there any truth to this?If so, will they come out with the normal weekly DLC? Are they going to announce which ones are coming each week? Any answers would be appreciated.

Comments

• vedisvedis Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    Once again the movement to get them ported over has been delayed a week by a post.

I think it's now due out sometime in 2014 now.

(please learn to use search, the answers are out there, MANY times a day)
  • ScottyTheBodyScottyTheBody Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    ColietheGoalie_back-up;3607896 said:
    I remember reading that after 30 days of exclusivity that select tracks from the RBN would be brought to Wii/PS3. Is there any truth to this?If so, will they come out with the normal weekly DLC? Are they going to announce which ones are coming each week? Any answers would be appreciated.
    All they said was that it was at least 30 days exclusivity. What that means is if you see a RBN song come out on XBox, you must wait AT LEAST 30 days for it to come to PS3 or Wii.

That means at least 30 days and after that it could be any time. Which could mean 31 days after, 2 months after, 2 years afterwards, 2 centuries afterward, 2 milleniums afterwards or whatever just as long as it is at least 30 days afterwards.
  • davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited April 2010
    There are no answers to your questions other than, yes, there is truth to that, but:
    HMXHenry;3605957 said:
    No set date announced yet. Keep posted to the Announcement forum for future updates. Once we have definitive dates set you won't have to go poking around asking in other threads, since we'll be shouting it from the rooftops in the Announcement forum. Thanks for your patience!
  • bigmfbigmf Tiny Hulk Smash!
    edited April 2010
    You can search all you like, you will not find an answer as to when after the thirty days either system will see any RBN songs.
  • edited April 2010
    Davidshek, that's the answer I was looking for, thank you.
  • toad3000toad3000 Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    Good, I was just about to ask the same question. It's been 30 days, I want my damn RBN songs. :p Well, Ikea at least.
This discussion has been closed.