Authoring a song myself, getting someone else to upload it?

Anton_96Anton_96 Opening Act
edited April 2010 in The Rock Band Network
My and my friend have been really into Rock Band Network from the announcement of it, and have both been real fans of Rock Band since God knows when. We have started to record some songs ourselves and we want to put these songs on Rock Band Network.

However, there is one catch: we're Swedish. Neither of us know someone living in the US, and neither of us has an available US address. We are, however, looking to make all songs on our upcoming so called "album" available, since we know that all of them would be really fun in Rock Band.

Since we actually are good charters (been charting for Frets on Fire a lot and been practicing in Reaper lately), and there's so many songs that we want to put up, we'd prefer authoring the songs ourselves. So: Do any of you know any authoring company or individual who would be able to put up the songs in our place as we author them, and split the money?

I have been looking and searching for this, but I can't find anything.

Comments

• GeneralGilliamGeneralGilliam Opening Act
    edited April 2010
    I run VG Rockers (a very small authoring group) and I'd be happy to upload them for you as long as we can work out a payment system. The person who uploads the song is the one who receives the checks from Harmonix, so you'd need to come up with a way for me to get the money to you overseas. And since I'd be doing very little work (uploading is easy) I'd only take a very small amount of the royalties, like 2.5% or something. email me at [email]generalgilliam@gmail.com[/email] if you wanna talk it over.
  • Anton_96Anton_96 Opening Act
    edited April 2010
    GeneralGilliam;3612154 said:
    I run VG Rockers (a very small authoring group) and I'd be happy to upload them for you as long as we can work out a payment system. The person who uploads the song is the one who receives the checks from Harmonix, so you'd need to come up with a way for me to get the money to you overseas. And since I'd be doing very little work (uploading is easy) I'd only take a very small amount of the royalties, like 2.5% or something. email me at [email]generalgilliam@gmail.com[/email] if you wanna talk it over.
    Ok, I will contact in a few days; I'm not on the computer where I have the masters and such at the moment.
This discussion has been closed.