RBN Song of the Week - March 27-April 2

SayburrSayburr The Always Informative Rock Band Forum Guru
edited April 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Because of the number of songs released, we will actually be able to use the normal polling function this week.

Please vote for the ONE song that you feel was the best song released in the week between March 27 and April 2.

Minnesota Sex Junkies - Burning Rome
Jonathan Lee - Sound of the Redeemed
The Bronx - Young Bloods
Andy Kirk - Love Is The Only Thing
Modern Skirts - Eveready
Order of the Crimson Wizard - Scream Ceremony
White Line Allstars - Unstoppable
Third Eye Blind - Never Let You Go '09

Comments

• dman2309dman2309 Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    Definitely have to pick Never Let You Go. Sadly, it's a re-record but I'd rather have a re-record of this song than nothing at all.
    Eveready is a close second.
  • DekarTheDragoonDekarTheDragoon Opening Act
    edited April 2010
    Unstoppable is awesome imo, so that.
  • murphmurph Rising Star
    edited April 2010
    i have a suggestion - and this goes for all RBN releases, not just these polls...

links to Lala, iLike, Pandora, etc...anywhere where i can listen to these songs in their entirety (when available). i end up Googling these songs/bands when they get announced.

YouTube is ok...but i can't sit here at work watching videos all day. I can however keep music on and get other stuff done.
  • k-mack-mac Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    Voted for Third Eye Blind, but the Order of the Crimson Wizard song is swesome and was a close second.
  • SayburrSayburr The Always Informative Rock Band Forum Guru
    edited April 2010
    Even though the poll makes things neater, maybe it would have been better to use the old method. It would at least keep the thread towards the top of the board that way...
  • SayburrSayburr The Always Informative Rock Band Forum Guru
    edited April 2010
    Looks like Third Eye Blind - Never Let You Go will be the winner this week