question about xna trial

bigbbubbabigbbubba Opening Act
edited April 2010 in The Rock Band Network
i recently redeemed the code for a free trial. when i go to creators.rockband.com site it says i dont have a membership when on the xna site it says i do. what do i do?

Comments

• NoThru22NoThru22 Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    The trial membership does not work for the Creators Site. There is nothing you can do.
  • bigbbubbabigbbubba Opening Act
    edited April 2010
    ok,well with me having the trial is there anyway i can playtest or anything?
  • GeneralGilliamGeneralGilliam Opening Act
    edited April 2010
    The trial only allows you to audition your own songs. To actually submit them into the RBN or to playtest other peoples songs you must have a paid XNA account or advanced trial. Paid accounts cost $50 for 4 months or $100 for a year. Advanced trial accounts can only be obtained as part of a special offer or something of the sort, none of which are being offered at this time.
  • bigbbubbabigbbubba Opening Act
    edited April 2010
    well thanks for the help so far,im completely new to this. all i want to do is audtition. how do i do that? also can i download a chart/song or whatever from anywhere. like i know some people are making charts for real songs. like for example i saw "breath" by breaking benjamin
  • Chuck_FiascoChuck_Fiasco Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    bigbbubba;3614288 said:
    well thanks for the help so far,im completely new to this. all i want to do is audtition. how do i do that? also can i download a chart/song or whatever from anywhere. like i know some people are making charts for real songs. like for example i saw "breath" by breaking benjamin
    I know there are a bunch of websites for people making their "own" songs. I've found a bunch off of YouTube with links to download the song to play in audition mode.