When I Get Home, You're So Dead Vocal Problem

JrdRIOTJrdRIOT Unsigned
edited April 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I've been a fan of Mayday Parade and this song for ages, I know exactly how it goes and I'm a pretty decent singer on expert vocals,
But i cannot 100% this song for the life of me, i get 99% every time due to the fact the part where it says "..Simple little whore" i cannot hit the note.
I have tried many different ways of doing this and it never hits it, i know what it sounds like and i know what i'm doing is identical but i cannot hit it.
I personally think this should have been a spoken line as it's so awkward.

Before anybody says anything, it's not my mic. i have used my own one, my friends one and both of my LIPS mics, but it wont work.
does anybody have a solution for this?

Comments

• aperfectorestesaperfectorestes Opening Act
    edited April 2010
    I'll check for this next time I sing the song.

I've sang it quite a few times, but I wasn't ever trying for 100% more than just rocking out.

I know I've gotten at least 98% before.

Just for the record, we are talking about expert right?
  • JrdRIOTJrdRIOT Unsigned
    edited April 2010
    Yeah expert, i don't play any other difficulty.
    and thanks.
  • Thom1234Thom1234 Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    Try working out which pitch the "simple little whore," phrase wants you to sing by trying to match the pitch shown on the chart.

It may have been a harmony that's been charted, or maybe it's just another charting error that got past peer reviewers.

EDIT: Just listened to the song, and "Simple little whore" definitely sounds like it's harmonised. It may be that you're singing the wrong harmony.
  • JrdRIOTJrdRIOT Unsigned
    edited April 2010
    Thom1234;3615665 said:
    Try working out which pitch the "simple little whore," phrase wants you to sing by trying to match the pitch shown on the chart.

It may have been a harmony that's been charted, or maybe it's just another charting error that got past peer reviewers.

EDIT: Just listened to the song, and "Simple little whore" definitely sounds like it's harmonised. It may be that you're singing the wrong harmony.
    I know what you mean when you're on about the harmony, but i have tried both and i cannot get it.
    it's kinda annoying.

EDIT:
    also it's kinda hard to hear them both because of the harmonising, whoever charted it should have made it a spoken word, as it's annoying i cant 100% it as i really like the song.
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited April 2010
    I hit that pretty much every time, it's charted just how it's supposed to be