Problems leaving the network

TheDreamGhostTheDreamGhost Opening Act
edited April 2010 in The Rock Band Network
So I can get on RBN just fine, download just fine, play the songs just fine, but lately whenever I go to leave the network and go back to the main menu, it just stops, shows me just the background and nothing else and I have to keep going to the dashboard and restarting the game just to play, anyone else having that problem?

Comments

• KaneRobotKaneRobot Opening Act
    edited April 2010
    Same problem here. Actually, it does eventually display the menu, but it takes FOREVER. It took like two minutes for me the other day. I usually just go to the dashboard like you.
  • RealMessiahRealMessiah Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    I have had it stick for a long time but then finally go to the menu, and I have had it stick so long I didn't want to wait as well.

It's not so bothersome that it is a game hurter, but it would be cool if it were fixed.
  • dmbdawdmbdaw Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    Me too. Feels like eternity sometimes.
  • cRaZyBrOs2cRaZyBrOs2 Unsigned
    edited April 2010
    It does eventually return to the main menu, but it takes forty-forevers. This needs to be fixed. I usually just go and make a sandwich or get the mail during this time.
  • stragan1778stragan1778 Opening Act
    edited April 2010
    It's been soooo slow loading and exiting that I have actually stopped
    going into the store as often. It seems like everything takes forever
    to do in there - even just trying to scroll through songs where you've
    previously listened to the preview on. Hopefully they get this fixed so
    I can go in there more often. If not I'll probably go in there less and less.
  • RealMessiahRealMessiah Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    stragan1778;3615841 said:
    It's been soooo slow loading and exiting that I have actually stopped
    going into the store as often. It seems like everything takes forever
    to do in there - even just trying to scroll through songs where you've
    previously listened to the preview on. Hopefully they get this fixed so
    I can go in there more often. If not I'll probably go in there less and less.
    Right, and I would guess the more content they get in there, the worse it will be.
  • lakazolakazo Unsigned
    edited April 2010
    Happens to me too. I thought something was wrong with my xbox or something. And it does take a while to preview the song, even moving from song to song.
  • RiceBallsRiceBalls Opening Act
    edited April 2010
    yup same thing happens to me too
  • ColwynnColwynn Unsigned
    edited April 2010
    Also have experienced extremely slow browsing in the RBN store and having the game hang when exiting.
  • TkDiamonDTkDiamonD Rising Star
    edited April 2010
    yup me too, music store and rbn
  • weirdphilweirdphil Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    I've had similar problems like this on the regular dlc store months ago, and my problem with the RBN today was that I could get in there and preview a song, but then it'd send me back to the main menu and tell me my connection to the store was lost. A quick fix that may solve your problems with the store: Hit up your dashboard > system > memory > Rock Band 2 and delete the Rock Band Music Store Data. Same goes for issues with the regular store, only it's in the Rock Band folder and not the Rock Band 2 folder. You'll lose any audio previews you had downloaded, and you'll also need to re-select the storage device for the store, but that should fix any problems.
  • Mister_DerpMister_Derp Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    The only way out of the Rock Band Network is in a bodybag.............well, for your wallet anyway :p
  • Nucks4cupNucks4cup Opening Act
    edited April 2010
    after i make all my purchases and download them i exit out to the dashboard then renter the game. If not i sit at the band of death screen for an eternity