Ok...Please read! My rock band friends.

MetalLover567MetalLover567 Unsigned
edited April 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Now, listen I know this band called "As I Lay Dying". They are great, I would LOVE if some great person would consider making some of their songs off of "An Ocean Between Us" it's a masterpiece. I see people creating songs such as "Days Without" and "Forever In Your Hands" by "All That Remains". I personally love the band. They are wonderful also. AILD are outstanding and if anyone who has the tools that likes metal...PLEASE take a look at As I Lay Dying!!! I will surely appreciate it.
:D

Comments

• AnayalataAnayalata Rising Star
    edited April 2010
  • yaniv297yaniv297 Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
  • KariodudeKariodude Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    MetalLover567;3623935 said:
    Now, listen I know this band called "As I Lay Dying". They are great, I would LOVE if some great person would consider making some of their songs off of "An Ocean Between Us" it's a masterpiece. I see people creating songs such as "Days Without" and "Forever In Your Hands" by "All That Remains". I personally love the band. They are wonderful also. AILD are outstanding and if anyone who has the tools that likes metal...PLEASE take a look at As I Lay Dying!!! I will surely appreciate it.
    :D
    I'm guessing from what you posted that you don't know how the Rock Band Network works. You can't just pick a band and start authoring songs by them. A group has to get in contact with the band, get the rights to songs before using them etc etc. It's a sorta long process. There is a thread keeping track of what bands people have already contacted, but you can contact a band yourself if you can find some sort of contact email. Try to be informative about the RBN and link them to the creators website or here so they can know more about it.

Basically, DON'T make threads like these. They will get you nowhere and you'll mostly get responses like the previous two replies.
  • yaniv297yaniv297 Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    Yeah well just think about it...

If anyone could author &release whichever song in the world he wanted, how come we don't have Stairway to Heaven, Muse tracks, Paranoid Android, etc? People will rather chart unknown bands?
  • rocker820rocker820 Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    I already emailed em budy..... a loooooong time ago

sick stuff, be great on Rock Band
  • ForToday777ForToday777 Opening Act
    edited April 2010
    Definitely want some As I Lay Dying. Anything off of their last two CDs or even the new single, would be great on all instruments.
  • PonchoPoncho Rising Star
    edited April 2010
    No one has said it yet? Ultimate set list, this forums is only for confirmed bands and rock band network information. Not what bands you want to see that's what the Ultimate set list is for.
  • MetalLover567MetalLover567 Unsigned
    edited April 2010
    Oh, I see. Nothing can be simple. Well, nevermind. :(

It's just a dream of mine is all.
  • GeneralGilliamGeneralGilliam Opening Act
    edited April 2010
    MetalLover567;3624417 said:
    Oh, I see. Nothing can be simple. Well, nevermind. :(

It's just a dream of mine is all.
    lol, the RBN is a serious business, not a request service. You're looking for []Frets on Fire[/URL]
This discussion has been closed.