Keep getting disconnected from RBN server

Neomax1986Neomax1986 Unsigned
edited April 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I don't know if this applies to everyone, but i'm from the UK and for the last 3 day's straight everytime i go to buy a song it disconnects me from the server. I was just wondering if this is a UK fault that Harmonix are currently trying to fix or is it affecting US residents to?

Comments

• Neomax1986Neomax1986 Unsigned
    edited April 2010
    Wow i must be the only UK resident with this problem wtf o_O
  • MikachuMikachu Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    Located in the US. There have been several instances where I'm simply browsing the Network, and I'm kicked for no apparent reason.
  • FatPants77FatPants77 Unsigned
    edited April 2010
    I'm in the US. I haven't been kicked off of the network, but when I exit to go to the main RB menu, it hangs and hangs. I just get the blue background concert, and no menus come up. The only way to fix this is to exit out of RB to the 360 dashboard, and start the game again.
  • vedisvedis Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    common problem with any in game store
  • jimburyjimbury Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    try browsing in the morning or early afternoon, i'm in the uk and i suffer the same problem in the evenings, probably because of heavy traffic once the majority of north america is awake.

in the morning i have never once been disconnected.
  • weirdphilweirdphil Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    I'm in the US, and I'm getting the same 'kicked off even after simply downloading the 30 second audio clip' error you guys are getting.
  • RobbySuaveRobbySuave Rising Star
    edited April 2010
    FatPants77;3634545 said:
    I'm in the US. I haven't been kicked off of the network, but when I exit to go to the main RB menu, it hangs and hangs. I just get the blue background concert, and no menus come up. The only way to fix this is to exit out of RB to the 360 dashboard, and start the game again.
    This happens to me too. When the RBN store first launched, I would get kicked out of it a lot. But now, the only problem I have with it is the hanging when I exit it.
  • Neomax1986Neomax1986 Unsigned
    edited April 2010
    jimbury;3634587 said:
    try browsing in the morning or early afternoon, i'm in the uk and i suffer the same problem in the evenings, probably because of heavy traffic once the majority of north america is awake.

in the morning i have never once been disconnected.
    I tested this theory today around 10.30am UK time, i still get disconnected by it takes longer instead of being disconnected after roughly 40 seconds most days, i managed to stay connected for well over 1min , 30secs each time so gave me plenty of time to purchase some tracks, just resetting to the dashboard each time is annoying as hell though.
  • jimburyjimbury Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    Neomax1986;3638244 said:
    I tested this theory today around 10.30am UK time, i still get disconnected by it takes longer instead of being disconnected after roughly 40 seconds most days, i managed to stay connected for well over 1min , 30secs each time so gave me plenty of time to purchase some tracks, just resetting to the dashboard each time is annoying as hell though.
    thats weird, i can spend ages in the shop with no problems right up to early evening, then it gets temperamental.
  • MySummerJobMySummerJob Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    Yeah, I have network issues when I use RBN. It makes me have to exit the game to use the net again, once it stopped downloading in a middle of a song.