DLC announcement thread errors

NulienNulien Opening Act
edited April 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
In the announcement threads for new DLC for all of the last 3 weeks, there have been errors regarding which songs are playable in L:RB. Specifically:

The Jimi Hendrix week, Up From the Skies and Valleys of Neptune are both playable in L:RB, but weren't marked as such in the announcement.

The week after, where the announcement said that all the songs were playable in L:RB... that was incorrect. Feel Good Drag is not playable.

And this week, Sky is Over is marked as playable, but it isn't.

I don't know why these errors are happening, whether they're mistakes made on the announcement, or if Harmonix is being given the wrong info by whoever it is that decides what songs are in.

Three weeks of errors in a row is pretty bad. Some of us use this information for keeping track of which songs are in which game, and it makes for complications when it's found later to be wrong. Could someone at Harmonix please look into this?

Comments

• Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited April 2010
    Feel Good Drag I thought was supposed to be... odd. It's also listed in Wiki as being playable.
  • SpoonMan54321SpoonMan54321 Unsigned
    edited April 2010
    yeah but it isn't. there are also a few songs in the XBL marketplace under LRB that are not playable in LRB. i can't remember all of them off the top of my head but i know Kool Thing is one of them for sure.
  • edited April 2010
    I've flagged this with our Audio team to see if we can figure out where communications broke down. I know the Music page has been in flux lately and hasn't been listing all songs correctly but that should be fixed now. Regardless, we'll see if something needs to change in the announcements or in game. Thanks for passing this along and sorry for the confusion.
  • NulienNulien Opening Act
    edited April 2010
    This week's announcement has another error... actually more of an omission this time. All 3 of the songs are playable in L:RB, but the announcement didn't mention a word about it.
  • exploderexploder Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    HMXHenry;3636929 said:
    I've flagged this with our Audio team to see if we can figure out where communications broke down. I know the Music page has been in flux lately and hasn't been listing all songs correctly but that should be fixed now. Regardless, we'll see if something needs to change in the announcements or in game. Thanks for passing this along and sorry for the confusion.
    also the website says no megadeth songs are playable
    2 of them are
    please don't remove their playability