Exporting LRB

DoddsyDoddsy Unsigned
edited June 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
Hi guys,

I have just bought the export key, redeemed the code on PSN and gone into Lego Rock Band to export the tracks. Everytime I try to go into the Music Store it keeps telling me I need to sign into PSN - but I AM signed in!! I even check using PS button, and sure enough, there are my friends etc etc..

anyone else had this and can help?

I am in the UK by the way..

many thanks!

Comments

• Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited April 2010
    Did you import the game?

Otherwise, just try later, might be an error of some kind.
  • DoddsyDoddsy Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    Sorry for the delay in responding!

I still can't export the Lego Rock Band songs.

Nothing is imported - its all UK machine and games. Basically when I try to access the Music Store it goes to a loading page before it then goes back to the menu screen and a box tells me (every single time) that "You have lost connection to the Playstation Network. You will be unable to access the Music Store until you reconnect to the Playstation Network and sign in again."

This is odd, as when I hit my PS button I am blatantly STILL connected to the Playstation Network as it shows my list of friends etc etc.

What does it mean by sign in again after it mentions reconnecting to the Playstation Network? Are there two lots of sign ins?! Do I need to sign into Rock Band? I am signed into the PSN!! Arghhhhhhhhhhh!!

It would be great if I can sort this before the 19th June as have some friends down!

Cheers guys, I know you can do it!! :o)
    edited June 2010
    Try during off hours. However, it's a HMX store issue.
  • DoddsyDoddsy Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    Tried early evening here on a weekday, which will be early afternoon over in the states and it does the same thing. Says I am not connected to the PSN when I am. Am I going to need to contact Harmonix about this?!
  • DoddsyDoddsy Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    I have written an email to the European support for Lego Rock Band to see if they can help me here as I am still getting no joy from exporting.
    edited June 2010
    That's all you can do.