Inkubus Sukkubus has landed!

BrutalBrianBrutalBrian Road Warrior
edited April 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Hey all,

I was just on MySpace and the band had recently posted this bulletin
Hi

Our track Death Comes is now available to download and play on Rock Band.

http://www.rockgamerstudios.com/home/track-details/?songid=36

Thanks

Tony
Went to the page and sure enough there is a buy link there, and I purchased it from the XBL Marketplace online. Only 80 MSP!

Death Comes is from Viva La Muerte and hopefully this will bring the band some much needed exposure!

The song's a bit slow, but I had fun with it! Thanks to IS and RockGamer Studios for bringing this to RBN!

Signed,
A Very Happy, and longtime, IS fan!

Comments

• A New Pyro FoolA New Pyro Fool Forum Comedian
    edited April 2010
    Thanks for the good news!
  • bmanincbmaninc Wetter of Fine Pants
    edited April 2010
    They should get the good Incubus.
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited April 2010
    Wytches is in testing now, and is pretty awesome as well.
  • Lady SiaraLady Siara Metal Maiden
    edited April 2010
    noble;3639608 said:
    That's the one I'm waiting for.

Should be awesome on everything. :)
  • broncosfan06broncosfan06 Debbie Downer
    edited April 2010
    i had never heard of them before, now im a huge fan, RockGamer is bringing 4 more of their songs in addition to Death Comes to RBN:

Belladonna and Aconite
    Heart of Lilith
    Queen of the May
    Wytches (in testing right now)

source: http://www.rockgamerstudios.com/songs/
  • BrutalBrianBrutalBrian Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    noble;3639608 said:
    Awesome. hopefully it passes peer review.
  • DJPookaDJPooka Rising Star
    edited April 2010
    I've been waiting for them to come out on RBN for a while - since I first saw them announced; it's good to be getting some (more) goth in the game.

I've not heard any of their more recent stuff - hell, I didn't even know they were still going, but I remember them playing Belladonna when they played Bogiez in Cardiff about 12 years ago!
  • SkodeSkode Headliner
    edited April 2010
    Ever since is saw the Rock Gamer Studio Tweet about it being available to download i checkd the games marketplace both there and then and the next day and still its not up. Ill prob not be back on the game to get it again till tuesday/wednesday so hopefully it will be available by then - this is one of the bands ive admitted ive been waiting for a good while now since they were announced (already got my other 2 priorities in Skindred and Clutch)
  • broncosfan06broncosfan06 Debbie Downer
    edited April 2010
    Skode;3642624 said:
    Ever since is saw the Rock Gamer Studio Tweet about it being available to download i checkd the games marketplace both there and then and the next day and still its not up. Ill prob not be back on the game to get it again till tuesday/wednesday so hopefully it will be available by then - this is one of the bands ive admitted ive been waiting for a good while now since they were announced (already got my other 2 priorities in Skindred and Clutch)
    the store isnt updated on weekends and today is Patirots Day in Boston (aka HMX was prob closed/limited) should be up tomorrow along with everything else added during the weekend, you can download it from the internet to your xbox right now though
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited April 2010
    broncosfan06;3642631 said:
    the store isnt updated on weekends and today is Patirots Day in Boston (aka HMX was prob closed/limited) should be up tomorrow along with everything else added during the weekend, you can download it from the internet to your xbox right now though
    Ah, I was wondering why the ingame store didn't update, because there is MORE than enough (10+) songs that need to be added to the store.

With the regular DLC, today is going to get expensive :eek:
  • weirdphilweirdphil Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    oh crap, awesome new RBN tracks and our weekly dlc fix!