Available in this Game?

jonathondeanejonathondeane Unsigned
edited April 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
Hey guys, I was about to download a song and wondered if it was available to play on Lego RockBand before I bought it or has it been filtered out?

The song in question is "RE: Your Brains" by Jonathan Coulton

Comments

• SirDavidTLynchSirDavidTLynch Headliner
    edited April 2010
    Nope. I guess the lyrics about eating brains were considered too violent for Legos.
  • MattyTMattyT Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    jonathondeane;3640369 said:
    Hey guys, I was about to download a song and wondered if it was available to play on Lego RockBand before I bought it or has it been filtered out?

The song in question is "RE: Your Brains" by Jonathan Coulton
    I recommend going through the LEGO music store, or the LEGO section of your console's online store to ensure that any song you purchase is available to play in LEGO Rock Band.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited April 2010
    Wikipedia has an easy to search list that seems pretty accurate.
  • masterjoker77masterjoker77 Unsigned
    edited April 2010
    check through rockband music store for DLC and it will show you the lego cover if it works on lego rockband or you can just click the lego part of the rockband store
  • NulienNulien Opening Act
    edited April 2010
    Bront20;3642902 said:
    Wikipedia has an easy to search list that seems pretty accurate.
    Wikipedia's list has errors, as it's mostly based on each week's announcement topic on this site, which has had frequent errors (I've already pointed this out to HMX). The XBL marketplace's Lego: Rock Band section has mistakes of its own too.

The in-game music store, and the downloadable music store, are completely correct as far as I can tell.
  • Korban7Korban7 Unsigned
    edited April 2010
    Skullcrusher Mountain does come through.

Eating brains is bad, mutilated ponies is OK :).