Evanescence?

MikachuMikachu Road Warrior
edited December 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I had heard that Evanescence was coming through the Rock Band Network, but not having access to playtesting (I don't feel like coughing up the money I do not have), I was just wondering if anyone had heard the same, and if they had hit the peer review stage yet.

Comments

• JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    where´s going under? :sad:
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited April 2010
    Going under should be back in testing in a couple days.
    edited April 2010
    awesome!!! thanx noble.
  • MikachuMikachu Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    noble;3645716 said:
    Going under should be back in testing in a couple days.
    Glad to hear it should be coming soon.
  • PillCounterDPillCounterD Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    what's the lastest on this?
  • weirdphilweirdphil Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    PillCounterD;3762605 said:
    what's the lastest on this?
    It's not in playtesting/peer review at the moment. They're working on it I'm sure, since it's been up there before. Not many, if any, make it through on Version 1 or 2, so consider this progress.
  • J-Roc-DrumzJ-Roc-Drumz Rising Star
    edited October 2010
    So...What's up with some Evanescence tracks. It's been a while :( I want to play Tourniquet.
  • HauntingYourKidsHauntingYourKids Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    J-Roc-Drumz;4136985 said:
    So...What's up with some Evanescence tracks. It's been a while :( I want to play Tourniquet.

Okay, here's the skinny:

At the moment, "Going Under" is the only Evanescence track being made available to the network. The song has yet to made available and hasn't been seen recently since just over a month ago. The song is authored by Mudrock (who is apparently the record producer), whose track record with the Network is... not very good. He has yet to have an authored song in the Network and at least two of his jobs (Underoath's "Writing on the Walls" and Chiodos' "Lexington") went to other authors.
  • J-Roc-DrumzJ-Roc-Drumz Rising Star
    edited October 2010
    Cool, thanks man. Even though it's not great news, some news is better than no news.

It being seen a little over a month ago seems like a good sign. Whatever song they come out with is getting picked up day one by me. Still hoping for the best. Thanks again.
  • RockoxRockox Road Warrior
    edited November 2010
    Has there been any update regarding "Going Under" coming soon to RBN?
    edited November 2010
    +1 i wanna know too :p
  • GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited November 2010
    I hope it comes to Wii, my little brother would love that, or anything by them.
  • wesjett08wesjett08 Rising Star
    edited November 2010
    It's currently sitting at 92% in Peer Review which means it needs one more before it passes and heads into quarantine for 72-Hours.
  • decyferdownrocksdecyferdownrocks Opening Act
    edited November 2010
    wesjett08;4194998 said:
    It's currently sitting at 92% in Peer Review which means it needs one more before it passes and heads into quarantine for 72-Hours.
    Sorry to steer slightly off topic, but would you mind telling me where Alive and Kicking by Nonpoint is at atm? I'm pretty confident its in peer review.
  • PowerGamer990PowerGamer990 Opening Act
    edited November 2010
    decyferdownrocks;4195059 said:
    Sorry to steer slightly off topic, but would you mind telling me where Alive and Kicking by Nonpoint is at atm? I'm pretty confident its in peer review.

Slightly off topic? That's WAAAY off topic :rolleyes:. But anyway, it's at 25% in peer review.

It may be easier if you create an account on the creators site so you can check these things yourself.
  • decyferdownrocksdecyferdownrocks Opening Act
    edited November 2010
    PowerGamer990;4195110 said:
    Slightly off topic? That's WAAAY off topic :rolleyes:. But anyway, it's at 25% in peer review.

It may be easier if you create an account on the creators site so you can check these things yourself.

Whattttttttt only one review? Oh well. I'd rather have an epic chart go through later then a crap chart go through now. And I have made an account, but every time I click on a song link I don't get anything.
  • ArcanonArcanon Rising Star
    edited November 2010
    decyferdownrocks;4195336 said:
    And I have made an account, but every time I click on a song link I don't get anything.
    You gotta have a Premium account to look at song pages, download/upload songs, etc.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited November 2010
    decyferdownrocks;4195336 said:
    Whattttttttt only one review? Oh well. I'd rather have an epic chart go through later then a crap chart go through now. And I have made an account, but every time I click on a song link I don't get anything.
    You have to go to the creator's page to check. Search "RockGamer" in creators and you will find it.
  • grim88grim88 Opening Act
    edited November 2010
    J-Roc-Drumz;4136985 said:

I wouldn't bet on that song being available, as it's technically a cover.
  • LeCH24LeCH24 Opening Act
    edited November 2010
    wesjett08;4194998 said:

For reals? I had reserved myself into thinking this was lost in licensing hell.
    edited November 2010
    I couldn't find "Going Under" on the creators site today. I really hope that means it's in quarantine.
  • Catch-22Catch-22 Road Warrior
    edited November 2010
    PowerGamer990;4199778 said:
    I couldn't find "Going Under" on the creators site today. I really hope that means it's in quarantine.

It's not, they're doing revisions.
  • chasenmuskychasenmusky Rising Star
    edited November 2010
    ^ Yeah, there were a couple things with the song details that needed changed. If they had of released it already, it would of been out of place in the music library with the existing songs.

It will be out very soon I imagine.
    edited November 2010
    Catch-22;4199786 said:
    It's not, they're doing revisions.

Genuinely disappointing, but I'm glad that they're making sure the song sorts properly. Hopefully, the people who reviewed the song previously will review it again as soon as it's back up.
  • Catch-22Catch-22 Road Warrior
    edited November 2010
    PowerGamer990;4199976 said:
    Genuinely disappointing, but I'm glad that they're making sure the song sorts properly. Hopefully, the people who reviewed the song previously will review it again as soon as it's back up.

That is generally what happens.
  • NoThru22NoThru22 Road Warrior
    edited November 2010
    I hope that it has pro drums.
  • weirdphilweirdphil Road Warrior
    edited December 2010
    NoThru22;4200405 said:
    I hope that it has pro drums.

I second this. For as long as this thing has been in the cooker, I want it to.
  • NoThru22NoThru22 Road Warrior
    edited December 2010
    weirdphil;4203692 said:
    I second this. For as long as this thing has been in the cooker, I want it to.
    That's usually when songs DON'T have pro drums. :(
  • SCFoxSCFox Opening Act
    edited December 2010
    "Going Under" finally showed up on Error420 recently!
  • sieesiee Road Warrior
    edited December 2010
    I saw them on the music store this morning and was completely psyched to see Evanescence was on the RBN and picked it up immediately, then I played it and there was a deep sadness that this wasn't held back until the RBN 2.0 was released.. Evanescence has fantastic keys and great harmonies, it's such a shame that they didn't use them. :(