hey
i booted up RB2 today and noticed the RBN store
now i am sure thats not all the songs so how will it work

There is a few songs i would buy like Kick Some Ass

Thanks

Comments

• QuazifujiQuazifuji Opening Act
    edited April 2010
    For now, 5 RBN songs will be released on the PS3 each week, based on a variety of factors (mostly sales, but I think other things have been mentioned). They're hoping increase the rate that songs are released at some point, but at the moment there are technical issues in the way.
  • DiabloNeonXDiabloNeonX Opening Act
    edited April 2010
    Quazifuji;3654614 said:
    For now, 5 RBN songs will be released on the PS3 each week, based on a variety of factors (mostly sales, but I think other things have been mentioned). They're hoping increase the rate that songs are released at some point, but at the moment there are technical issues in the way.
    That pretty much hits the nail on the head. You know what, I'm ok with that.

Seeing as the 360 gets 30 days exclusivity (minimum) for RBN songs, 5 songs a week will give us a steady stream of RBN songs, so we don't reach a point where we're completely caught up to the 360, then having to wait a month before we see new RBN songs.

I was critical of Sony and it's validation process regarding the RBN songs the other day, but in hindsight, I realized that the 5 song a week cap may not be such a bad thing after all. Granted, it would be nice to have my pick from what's currently available on RBN, as opposed to whatever HMX offers us, but in the grand scheme of things, I'll take what I can get and I can live with that.