Nothing More says Thank You!

Sound_IMPSound_IMP Unsigned
edited April 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Hey all,

The band and I want to say thank you for all the positive comments in Noble's thread last week. Btw Noble, thank you for being such a strong leader in the community. We hope to have you to rocking to Fat Kid soon (new version up ;) ). To hold you over I posted this fun clip showing how awesome these guy are :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFTuDwvjoJo

Once again thank you to the Rock Band Community, Nothing More fans, and Future Nothing More fans.

p.s. Mods, If I should have posted elsewhere please fix.

Comments

• ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited April 2010
    Fat Kid is an awesome song and more people need to know about it :D

Can't wait to get to the new version, and hopefully you guys will put some more tunes up in the future :D
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    I've fallen in love with Nothing More, so thank you. Any chance we will see more Nothing More ("Waiting On Rain", "Blue and Gold", and "Fell In Love With a Ghost" maybe please ;))?
  • Sound_IMPSound_IMP Unsigned
    edited April 2010
    I have had the pleasure of knowing them for about 3 years. They have asked several times if we are allowed to put up more than 1 song. I always answered with a resounding yes, so I believe more Nothing More is a foregone conclusion. They actual have a show in town (Shreveport, LA) Saturday, so I will bounce some ideas of of them. I am thinking once Fat Kid has sometime in the store, we could do a poll and let the fans decide :D .

I will update as things as soon as I know more...
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited April 2010
    Awesome.

Keep us in the loop when you get some good news :D