The Devil Wears Prada drum chart question.

Jack2293Jack2293 Unsigned
edited May 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Okay so the songs 'HTML Rulez D00d' and 'Dogs Can Grow Beards All Over' are out on the rbn. But I would like to know why in 'Dogs can grow beards..' there are double kicks charted in fills, however in 'HTML' there is not. I'm a little annoyed that the heel-toe kicks weren't charted in that one song, as I feel it would have made it more fun. So what's up with that?

Comments

• DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    Different companies charted the two songs, and they obviously did it differently.
  • Jack2293Jack2293 Unsigned
    edited April 2010
    Oh right, I would have thought that all of a band's songs would be sent to the same charters. I suppose inconsistencies like that are going to appear frequently due to the RBN. It's just strange how Harmonix have always charted the double kicks, yet whichever company charted 'HTML Rulez Dood' has decided not to.
    edited April 2010
    Yeah, I agree it was a little undercharted, but there's nothing we can do at this point.
  • mbnasir6mbnasir6 Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    What double kicks?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nge0IzbggqQ
    Can you tell me at what point in this video?
    Because everything there is achievable with one foot, on a stock pedal
  • Jack2293Jack2293 Unsigned
    edited April 2010
    Yeah I'm talking about a quick heel-toe, as 32nd notes I believe?
    For example the one at 3:00 in the video. They are charted in the other TDWP song on the rbn. Yes they are achievable with one foot on a stock pedal, hence why I don't understand why they are not charted.
    edited April 2010
    I also find it odd that they weren't charted in "HTML Rulez D00d" when the same authoring company charted double kicks in "Collapsing".
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited April 2010
    Sometimes authoring companies will have different people handling different things.
  • snwns26snwns26 Road Warrior
    edited April 2010
    Yeah I was disappointed with that too. Bring on the kicks!
  • MarklefordMarkleford Opening Act
    edited April 2010
    A lot of it depends on a judgment call based on tempo, so even the same author might feel a faster song with practically the same part is over the threshold.

But yeah. Different companies, different house styles.

- m
  • DekarTheDragoonDekarTheDragoon Opening Act
    edited May 2010
    DragoonXD;3665486 said:
    I also find it odd that they weren't charted in "HTML Rulez D00d" when the same authoring company charted double kicks in "Collapsing".
    That's really odd, cause I felt there was a part of Collapsing, pretty early on iirc, that was pretty crazy foot-wise. Like, they could have removed 2-3 pedals and no one would have cared. Never ever would have guessed it was the same group. Probably different people.