Can't play RBN songs on PS3.

UbermeinchUbermeinch Unsigned
edited May 2010 in The Rock Band Network
"You can't play this song until all players in your session purchase it"

I bought the song using my US account. I tried playing it on band and single quickplay, I still get the same error. Anyone know how to fix this?

Comments

• Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited May 2010
    Ubermeinch;3666622 said:
    "You can't play this song until all players in your session purchase it"

I bought the song using my US account. I tried playing it on band and single quickplay, I still get the same error. Anyone know how to fix this?
    Are you playing a US version game? If not, that's likely your problem.
  • UbermeinchUbermeinch Unsigned
    edited May 2010
    Bront20;3666628 said:
    Are you playing a US version game? If not, that's likely your problem.
    Yeah, US version game. What exactly makes that a problem?
    edited May 2010
    Ubermeinch;3666631 said:
    Yeah, US version game. What exactly makes that a problem?
    If you weren't on the US version, then it would be a problem. (I could see some EU players trying to get one of the RBN songs only in the US like this, wait a week or two folks, they'll fix it)

Odd. Have you tried redownloading it? Are you signed in to the PSN with that ID in RB? Can you play your normal DLC?

If you can't play your normal DLC, it's an ID issue. If you're not signed in, try that. If neither works, but you can play DLC, try a redownload.
  • UbermeinchUbermeinch Unsigned
    edited May 2010
    Bront20;3666635 said:
    If you weren't on the US version, then it would be a problem. (I could see some EU players trying to get one of the RBN songs only in the US like this, wait a week or two folks, they'll fix it)

Odd. Have you tried redownloading it? Are you signed in to the PSN with that ID in RB? Can you play your normal DLC?

If you can't play your normal DLC, it's an ID issue. If you're not signed in, try that. If neither works, but you can play DLC, try a redownload.
    Well, I bought a US version PS3, US version RB2, and have a US account that I use to buy DLC.

All my other DLCs work fine. I have 2 IDs that I use, my Asian ID for playing and my US ID for getting DLCs. I always log off my PSN right after my downloads complete.

Will try to download again though.
    edited May 2010
    Ubermeinch;3666639 said:
    Well, I bought a US version PS3, US version RB2, and have a US account that I use to buy DLC.

All my other DLCs work fine. I have 2 IDs that I use, my Asian ID for playing and my US ID for getting DLCs. I always log off my PSN right after my downloads complete.

Will try to download again though.
    Try logging on using your US account and playing. I'm guessing that's the problem.