Footloose And Fancy Free

Drumminjay108Drumminjay108 Rising Star
edited May 2010 in The Rock Band Network
So what happened to it. I can't find it anywhere in the market place.

Comments

• cubfan0510cubfan0510 Opening Act
    edited May 2010
    Apparently it was pulled because of some error in the chart or music. NOw I somehow bought it before it was pulled and it seems fine to me. I've heard it will be eventually placed back on there, but according to other forum members people who bought it before it was originally pulled would have to buy it agin to play with people who have the new one
  • dmbdawdmbdaw Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    There is already a thread for this. The author said it was some sort of licensing issue that is the hold up and nothing in the chart will change once it is available.
  • Drumminjay108Drumminjay108 Rising Star
    edited May 2010
    Alright thanks. Really looking forward to playing it.
  • MickstafaMickstafa Unsigned
    edited May 2010
    Yep, I'm the author -- we are still working out an issue (not related to the production of the track or the charts themselves) and hope to get it to everyone as soon as possible.
  • SayburrSayburr The Always Informative Rock Band Forum Guru
    edited May 2010
    Mickstafa;3670094 said:
    Yep, I'm the author -- we are still working out an issue (not related to the production of the track or the charts themselves) and hope to get it to everyone as soon as possible.
    Must be frustrating to spend so much time getting a song ready only to have it held up for another reason...