Rock Band Network Problems

LunaEminesLunaEmines Unsigned
edited May 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Hi everyone,

I have a problem with my RBN (PS3), I connect to the store, but some songs are missing, i know there are a lot more for xbox, but I mean, it tells me there are 10 songs (last update with flight of the conchords, etc) it even shows the banner for the new songs, yet when I click on all songs it only shows the first set of songs up there....

I tried clicking on random to see if that would work, but it just took me out of RBN and said something about it may be due to parental preferences (which it shouldnt since I have turned everything off/ never had any problems downloading any other song)

Sorry if this has already been said, but I was just wondering if it has happened to anyone else, and if someone knows how to fix it.

Thanks, Matt

Comments

• stelaristelari Unsigned
    edited May 2010
    I have exactly the same issue. I was giving it a few days to see if it was something on the server side, but I really do want it to be Business Time already.
  • axelkotheaxelkothe Opening Act
    edited May 2010
    There was some kind of problem with the european release of the songs. Sony Europe messed it up somehow, HMX are in contact with them and try to find a solution.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited May 2010
    In EU, the most recent 5 songs are missing. Hopefully they'll be out on Wednesday with this week's songs. If not, HMXHenry hoped this week's songs will arrive next week with next weeks' songs, and THEN they'd be caught up. So, at worst, you might be behind for another week.

In the US, there are only 10 songs.
  • XeroopXeroop Unsigned
    edited May 2010
    I have the same problem. I was too hoping for this to fix when this week's song batch appears, but apparently it didn't. It says the store now has 15 songs in total, now that this week's songs should have been arrived, and it does show the cover art in "new releases" window, but when browsing, it only finds the five first songs. Whenever I try to reach a category that only has a newer song in it, the store throws me out.
  • lanky316lanky316 Rising Star
    edited May 2010
    For Europe we should be getting another two tracks this week, with the Five Finger Death Punch and Attack Attack! tracks joining us. After three weeks that would make it 8 songs behind. Not bad running, think they topped the week we didn't get the AFI pack now! :D

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/05/05/heads-up-playstation-store-update-5th-may-2010/
  • FinalAeonFinalAeon Opening Act
    edited May 2010
    Are you ****ing kiddin' me? Why is it that either Harmonix or Sony EU always has to screw us over?!

I get that PS doesn't have the necessary tools for a full RBN.
    I have come to terms that 5 songs a week isn't much but we'll soon have most (if not all) of the popular/most requested RBN songs.

Then why the hell is it so damn hard to put up a few songs on the EU store?! I thought it would be slightly disappointing if Bodies and Survive didn't show up in this week's update but a mere 2 out of the 10 newest songs we should have by now? I sincerely hope someone gets fired for this BS us European users have to put up with.

BTW is anyone else having trouble adding money to their PSN wallet? Can't even purchase Tragic Kingom from the regular DLC because of this.
  • lanky316lanky316 Rising Star
    edited May 2010
    Not added anything for a while to the wallet so can't help on that one.

I'm beginning to think it may have been something to with the certification process, I don't know why it's not affecting the US store but it could be that EU have better checks. Previously they had held off issues relating to incorrect pricing of packs and so on. We'll see. I'm sure they'll figure it out sooner or later, we COULD get lucky when it actually goes live but that list is nornally pretty good.
  • RincewiendRincewiend Opening Act
    edited May 2010
    lanky316;3673178 said:
    For Europe we should be getting another two tracks this week, with the Five Finger Death Punch and Attack Attack! tracks joining us. After three weeks that would make it 8 songs behind. Not bad running, think they topped the week we didn't get the AFI pack now! :D

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/05/05/heads-up-playstation-store-update-5th-may-2010/
    No, that seems to be only those 2 songs...
    Not the 5 regulair songs + those 2, atleast right now...
  • FinalAeonFinalAeon Opening Act
    edited May 2010
    lanky316;3673304 said:
    Not added anything for a while to the wallet so can't help on that one.

I'm beginning to think it may have been something to with the certification process, I don't know why it's not affecting the US store but it could be that EU have better checks. Previously they had held off issues relating to incorrect pricing of packs and so on. We'll see. I'm sure they'll figure it out sooner or later, we COULD get lucky when it actually goes live but that list is nornally pretty good.
    I truly hope we get up to speed asap. Heck, I wouldn't even have minded as much, if one of the two tracks available was Push Push (Lady Lightning), since it was the only song I wanted from last week's US update. Can't wait to hear the official explanation though.

Speaking of incorrect pricing, I'd really like to know who the wise crack is that thinks $15 translates in €14 for the Modern Warfare 2 pack. Even though the exchange rate has recently gone from 1.6 to 1.3, they shouldn't be able to charge us more than €12 for it. Good thing I didn't get as hooked on MW2 as I did on the first Modern Warfare...
  • delb2kdelb2k Unsigned
    edited May 2010
    Well neither happened, two tracks out of the 5 from last week appeared, none of this weeks and no word from SCEE as to the reasons why. All we ask is some description on what is happening on this front and what is being done to resolve this. European PS3 owners have consistently been given poor service in regards to rock band, from tracks not appearing to track pack prices that were higher than buying the tracks individually. Now we have this, a RBN system where were going to be 2 weeks behind or so by this point next wednesday.

I dont blame Harmonix for this issue, I suspect its mainly down to the SCEE confirmation process that must be done for each item that goes up, but as its your software that ends up looing badly all I ask is that we get some concrete news as to ETA`s and reasons for the delay. With that at least it brings some understanding.

Please provide some light on this issue, so far europe feels like the lowest peg of importance when it comes to distribution of this platform. Also apologies for repeating this on different threads but I do feel very strongly about this consideing the monetary investment I have made in supporting this, an investment I dont feel is being returned.
  • LunaEminesLunaEmines Unsigned
    edited May 2010
    delb2k;3673832 said:
    Well neither happened, two tracks out of the 5 from last week appeared, none of this weeks and no word from SCEE as to the reasons why. All we ask is some description on what is happening on this front and what is being done to resolve this. European PS3 owners have consistently been given poor service in regards to rock band, from tracks not appearing to track pack prices that were higher than buying the tracks individually. Now we have this, a RBN system where were going to be 2 weeks behind or so by this point next wednesday.

I dont blame Harmonix for this issue, I suspect its mainly down to the SCEE confirmation process that must be done for each item that goes up, but as its your software that ends up looing badly all I ask is that we get some concrete news as to ETA`s and reasons for the delay. With that at least it brings some understanding.

Please provide some light on this issue, so far europe feels like the lowest peg of importance when it comes to distribution of this platform. Also apologies for repeating this on different threads but I do feel very strongly about this consideing the monetary investment I have made in supporting this, an investment I dont feel is being returned.
    Amen to that!

Just checked now (22:07 GMT)... still no sign of the songs :(

Why were the two brought out not push push (lady lightning), business time or bodies... o well. Hope it gets sorted out soon