I am LOVING RBN!

GreatJedi7GreatJedi7 Road Warrior
edited May 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Devil Wears Prada? Drowning Pool? DEMON HUNTER? Attack Attack!? Bang Camaro? BTBAM? All That Remains?

It just gets better and better. Keep up the good work, people!

Comments

• itzJVitzJV Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    I agree. Keep on bring more tracks from The Devil Wears Prada, Attack Attack!, and All That Remains~
  • overdriveguitarmanoverdriveguitarman The Walrus
    edited May 2010
    UNEARTH!!!!

I had never even once HEARD that name but now they are one of my favorite bands!

Geez the guitar is so awesome!!! I can only hope one day I will be able to play like that
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited May 2010
    Yeah it's funny, back when I was first starting out with RBN testing and Attack Attack! and Despised Icon were in testing me and my dude were searching for songs. He would name a band and it wouldn't be there at the time. Now fast forward 2-3 months later and every band we looked up that night is either available, in the pipeline, or announced as coming out later.

Also dude if you like TDWP and Attack Attack! you NEED to grab The Word Alive - "Battle Royale" and the Texas In July tracks. They are all $1 :)
  • GreatJedi7GreatJedi7 Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    kingtonyx;3672500 said:
    \Also dude if you like TDWP and Attack Attack! you NEED to grab The Word Alive - "Battle Royale" and the Texas In July tracks. They are all $1 :)
    Okay, I'll check those out! Lol, my friend will go nuts when I tell him Stick Stickly is in there. That's his favorite song right now.
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited May 2010
    Also check out Doomsday Party by Sybreed.

It is balls out awesome.
  • Edify1Edify1 Rising Star
    edited May 2010
    I completely agree and support this thread. It's getting to the point where I actually enjoy purchasing songs from the RBN more than I enjoy purchasing the official Harmonix DLC. :D
  • ASPRonASPRon Opening Act
    edited May 2010
    James William Roy songs are fun and so are Zack Wilson! Top Back is pretty sweet as well.
    edited May 2010
    Moonshine hollar is a bootload of kick ass :D
  • LedZeppTroyLedZeppTroy Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    I look more forward to the RBN releases now then the weekly dlc just because of all the diffrent genres of music coming through the RBN.
  • darkwinterbeast8darkwinterbeast8 Headliner
    edited May 2010
    Edify1;3672800 said:
    I completely agree and support this thread. It's getting to the point where I actually enjoy purchasing songs from the RBN more than I enjoy purchasing the official Harmonix DLC. :D
    I know this is bound to happen to me, especially when the PS3 gets a lot more available. The fact that Black Metal bands are actually on the list of upcoming RBN tracks will be proof of this.
  • FujiSkunkFujiSkunk Headliner
    edited May 2010
    This network needs more Apples in stereo!
  • XinZXinZ Rising Star
    edited May 2010
    Getting 3 Inches of Blood on day one made RBN sooooo much better than normal dlc for me. Honeslty, all I've really gotten this year that was normal dlc was Rust in Peace and I've gotten some 40 songs from RBN, I love and support it.
    edited May 2010
    FujiSkunk;3673302 said:
    This network needs more Apples in stereo!

You'll be happy to know there are four more song in testing.
  • FujiSkunkFujiSkunk Headliner
    edited May 2010
    noble;3673998 said:
    You'll be happy to know there are four more song in testing.
    You're my new hero. Thanks!