Where is Bodies by Drowning Pool? (PS3)

KaiZ51KaiZ51 Unsigned
edited May 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I can't seem to find it on the PSN, but if I go through the store in-game I can see it on the new releases announcement screen on the left side, but it's nowhere to be found on the list.

Comments

• JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    im not shure, but i think that the ps3 has their own RBN store..
  • vw_fetishvw_fetish Rising Star
    edited May 2010
    In the US, it should be there. I picked it up Tuesday night, so I know it's there for sure.

Try to go to the store in the game. Access the RBN music store (it's separate from the regular store) and grab it there. The RBN menu is a little quirky and sometimes makes it hard to find newer songs, but keep looking.
  • vedisvedis Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    Im sorry
    i cant resist

It hit the floor
  • SinistershadowSinistershadow Opening Act
    edited May 2010
    Idk the problem you may have but I found it and bought it with no problem. :)
  • lanky316lanky316 Rising Star
    edited May 2010
    KaiZ51;3675522 said:
    I can't seem to find it on the PSN, but if I go through the store in-game I can see it on the new releases announcement screen on the left side, but it's nowhere to be found on the list.
    Surprised it's not been asked yet, are you based in Europe?

As it stands there's been an issue between HMX and Sony who've both suggested it's the others fault like schoolchildren. In our store we've not received 8 of the last 10 RBN songs, when you go in to the store the unavailable album art is being shown but no song available. It sounds like this could be your problem from your post.
  • HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited May 2010
    Hit more notes.
  • KaiZ51KaiZ51 Unsigned
    edited May 2010
    lanky316;3675768 said:
    Surprised it's not been asked yet, are you based in Europe?

As it stands there's been an issue between HMX and Sony who've both suggested it's the others fault like schoolchildren. In our store we've not received 8 of the last 10 RBN songs, when you go in to the store the unavailable album art is being shown but no song available. It sounds like this could be your problem from your post.
    Yes, this most likely is the problem, as I indeed am in Europe... When are they going to fix it, if at all?
    edited May 2010
    When they missed it last week they said we might get the songs we should've got then this week but might be waiting to get this weeks next week. They did get two up but I've not seen anything from HMX this week yet.

Sadly it's just a waiting game but hopefully we'll know soon. I'm sure ideally they'll upload the 8 behind (including 2 of the most sought after songs) plus the normal 5 we'd get. For now though HMX and Sony are still "hammering it out" sadly, try and be patient since we waited long enough to get any RBN songs we can wait a little longer as long as we get them!
  • faeble13faeble13 Unsigned
    edited May 2010
    You would think sony would get off their collective rear-ends and get on the ball--microsoft is slaughtering them on RBN--360 users have over 250 songs we have 15
    edited May 2010
    faeble13;3677400 said:
    You would think sony would get off their collective rear-ends and get on the ball--microsoft is slaughtering them on RBN--360 users have over 250 songs we have 7
    Fixed to make it relevant to the topic. Of course, it could be Microsoft not checking things right that's causing the problems at the moment. ;)
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited May 2010
    KaiZ51;3675852 said:
    Yes, this most likely is the problem, as I indeed am in Europe... When are they going to fix it, if at all?
    According to Henry, by the end of the month, everything should be fine. Next week, you should get 5 songs (the 5 songs everyone gets that week), the week after that, you should get those 5 songs plus the 5 you missed this week, and hopefully the 3 from a few weeks ago.
    edited May 2010
    Oooh when did he say that? I haven't seen anything from HMX this week and was starting to get a bit more irritated over this.