Downloaded song not showing up in game?

showtime216showtime216 Unsigned
edited May 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I saw that there was a new song for All the Remains "Forever in your hands" and it was on the rock band network. So i downloaded the rockband network to get it but the song wasent showing up? i went to the xbox 360 page and was able to download it there, and it transfered it over to my xbox when i turned it on. It downloaded fine and everything, but when i turned my game on, it doesn't show up. I only have rockband 1 do some songs not work for it or something like that? ive downloaded tons of songs n never had a problem before. tried redownloading it and that didnt work? any help??

Comments

• FairwoodStudiosFairwoodStudios Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    showtime216;3677233 said:
    I saw that there was a new song for All the Remains "Forever in your hands" and it was on the rock band network. So i downloaded the rockband network to get it but the song wasent showing up? i went to the xbox 360 page and was able to download it there, and it transfered it over to my xbox when i turned it on. It downloaded fine and everything, but when i turned my game on, it doesn't show up. I only have rockband 1 do some songs not work for it or something like that? ive downloaded tons of songs n never had a problem before. tried redownloading it and that didnt work? any help??
    The Rock Band Network only works with Rock Band 2. Sorry.