edited May 2010
  • bubblegumpopbubblegumpop Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    yAY for scale the summit!
  • SkodeSkode Headliner
    edited May 2010
    HMXMister_Game;3700657 said:
    Bra Off Party On - Thunderdikk
    This song has officially the worst preview of any song on the entire platform... based on it i presume the whole song says the name of the song as the chorus until the song fails out. Still i gotta admit i love the band name and song title for the sheer childishness of it.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    Skode;3701652 said:
    This song has officially the worst preview of any song on the entire platform... based on it i presume the whole song says the name of the song as the chorus until the song fails out. Still i gotta admit i love the band name and song title for the sheer childishness of it.
    The song sounds like a cross between Spinal Tap and Bang Camaro. I actually think they say the band name (Thunderdikk) more than the song name. Has an awesome guitar solo too.
  • TKSTKS Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    Skode;3701652 said:
    here's a video of it, check it out for yourself.

it reminds me moreso of those old 80s hair metal bands that my uncle likes kinda like Motley Crue ish but it feels to me kinda like it's almost trying to parody said bands. Anyway I like it.
  • Die-Guitar-HeroDie-Guitar-Hero Rising Star
    edited May 2010
    Did the next Band of Horses track not make it?
  • andrewyamoandrewyamo Rising Star
    edited May 2010
    Alright well the Chiodos, Circa Survive, and Underoath tracks were I guess put into this whole system of peer review and stuff like three months ago...is it possible that these songs were just scrapped? Or should I just be more patient?
    edited May 2010
    andrewyamo;3701724 said:
    Alright well the Chiodos, Circa Survive, and Underoath tracks were I guess put into this whole system of peer review and stuff like three months ago...is it possible that these songs were just scrapped? Or should I just be more patient?
    Be more patient.
    edited May 2010
    DragoonXD;3701730 said:
    Be more patient.
    AHHHH GOD DAMN MAN! Those three songs I want to be in this game the most and the Underoath and Circa Survive aren't even in playtesting yet....or at least I was told that. I don't know about the Chiodos song though.
    edited May 2010
    I believe all three were in testing pretty recently, so don't give up. Some of the labels just seem slow to put up new versions.
  • UltimatumUltimatum Washed Up
    edited May 2010
    Any updates on Watchtower?
    edited May 2010
    Ultimatum;3701750 said:
    Any updates on Watchtower?
    The authoring company that had them disbanded (or something similar) a while back. Unless someone else picked up the band, we likely won't see any Watchtower.
    edited May 2010
    DragoonXD;3701747 said:
    I believe all three were in testing pretty recently, so don't give up. Some of the labels just seem slow to put up new versions.
    Oh well that sounds promising...so if they're out of playtesting that means they're coming out soon?
    edited May 2010
    andrewyamo;3701753 said:
    Oh well that sounds promising...so if they're out of playtesting that means they're coming out soon?
    They are likely being fixed if they are out of playtesting.
    edited May 2010
    Oh alright well that sounds good. Thank you for your knowledge!
  • TKSTKS Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    Can somebody tell me what Chiodos song it is that is being released? I don't know anything of theirs besides the song that was already released through normal rb dlc but I want to look up this other one because I really liked that first one.
  • UltimatumUltimatum Washed Up
    edited May 2010
    DragoonXD;3701752 said:
    The authoring company that had them disbanded (or something similar) a while back. Unless someone else picked up the band, we likely won't see any Watchtower.
    That's unfortunate, I'll try and contact the band.
  • k-mack-mac Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    DragoonXD;3701664 said:
    The song sounds like a cross between Spinal Tap and Bang Camaro. I actually think they say the band name (Thunderdikk) more than the song name. Has an awesome guitar solo too.
    To me it sounds like older Van Halen. Either way, it's a good song.
    edited May 2010
    TKS;3701777 said:
    Can somebody tell me what Chiodos song it is that is being released? I don't know anything of theirs besides the song that was already released through normal rb dlc but I want to look up this other one because I really liked that first one.
    Lexington (Joey Pea-Pot With A Monkey Face)

It's pretty slow in the beginning but the guitar solo at the end makes up for it.
  • MickstafaMickstafa Unsigned
    edited May 2010
    Yep, Connor Christian & Southern Gothic's "Sunday Suit" is now for sale for only 80 MSP! This track is country, but not too country, if that makes sense. It has a great triplet swing beat throughout and loose guitar playing. It's a lot of fun!
  • joeybmx1joeybmx1 Unsigned
    edited May 2010
    So hows Creed, Evenescence, and Otep doing?
  • Casto21Casto21 Rock and Roll Statistician
    edited May 2010
    Mickstafa;3701846 said:
    Yep, Connor Christian & Southern Gothic's "Sunday Suit" is now for sale for only 80 MSP! This track is country, but not too country, if that makes sense. It has a great triplet swing beat throughout and loose guitar playing. It's a lot of fun!
    It's a great track, esp for 1 buck.
  • dmbdawdmbdaw Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    Casto21;3701998 said:
    It's a great track, esp for 1 buck.
    I second this! Everyone should check this out.
  • jimburyjimbury Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    eency weency spider - wtf!
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited May 2010
    dmbdaw;3702048 said:
    I second this! Everyone should check this out.

This song has an infectious groove that'll get in your head.

I'm definitely picking it up.
  • Thom1234Thom1234 Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    I recommend Now Demolition by Evile to everyone. The guitar, bass and drum parts are much more manageable than Thrasher, and the song sounds like MoP-era Metallica.
  • SyntheticBreedSyntheticBreed Unsigned
    edited May 2010
    Hows Dimmu and Soilwork looking/.
  • Lady SiaraLady Siara Metal Maiden
    edited May 2010
    DragoonXD;3701752 said:
    Though I didn't catch any specifics, it was my understanding that a good number of the artists associated with that company found other ones to finish the work.
  • SayburrSayburr The Always Informative Rock Band Forum Guru
    edited May 2010
    broncosfan06;3701573 said:
    2 more just up

Connor Christian and Southern Gothic - Sunday Suit

Sunday Suit is so much fun another great country song

Yep, getting that song after I found this video: http://www.cmt.com/videos/connor-christian/470119/sunday-suit.jhtml

I guess the banjo and fiddle are charted to guitar? Still, Alesia will love the song.
    edited May 2010
    Lady Siara;3702303 said:
    Though I didn't catch any specifics, it was my understanding that a good number of the artists associated with that company found other ones to finish the work.
    I understood that too, but it is still possible they didn't find (or even search for) a new authoring company.