Albums on RBN?

hiddenzombie013hiddenzombie013 Opening Act
edited May 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Are there any albums out currently on RBN or plan on coming out? I know of Yours As Fast As Mine and You Are Underwater by The Main Drag, and I heard a rumor of DIary by Sunny Day Real Estate. Any others?

Comments

• DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
  • FlyGuyLXIFlyGuyLXI Headl!ner
    edited May 2010
    Amberian Dawn confirmed that they will be releasing their discography to RBN.
  • Fragory123Fragory123 Rising Star
    edited May 2010
    Amberian Dawn's full discography was announced to be released on RBN but it isn't out yet obviously.

EDIT: Ninja'd.
  • weirdphilweirdphil Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    Main Drag is putting 2 full albums up there from the looks of it.
  • ASPRonASPRon Opening Act
    edited May 2010
    The Fire Violets , C.J. Ramones Bad Chopper project, Mike Orlandos Sonic Stomps 1 and 2,and Marc Rizzos newest cd are all going to be released eventually.
  • MarklefordMarkleford Opening Act
    edited May 2010
    Working with James William Roy (Rock Band 'Zine interview here!), we're sort of working on it in reverse: the songs that I'm producing and rearranging from his demos and previous releases to hit RBN will also be going on a new album!

In fact, in the meantime we're considering pressing a 7" single with our current RBN tracks, "Paper Valentines" and "Shiny Dark Bar". It's interesting in that by reworking them to be more fun in RB also made them better songs in general. Gotta love that.

- m
  • BlasteroidsBlasteroids Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    Markleford;3680745 said:
    Working with James William Roy (Rock Band 'Zine interview here!), we're sort of working on it in reverse: the songs that I'm producing and rearranging from his demos and previous releases to hit RBN will also be going on a new album!

In fact, in the meantime we're considering pressing a 7" single with our current RBN tracks, "Paper Valentines" and "Shiny Dark Bar". It's interesting in that by reworking them to be more fun in RB also made them better songs in general. Gotta love that.

- m
    That is awesome. I find Paper Valentines the better song to listen to, but I bought Shiny Dark Bar because it shows some Pink Floyd influences :)

If albums get released, can there be full-album downloads on RBN for a bundled price?
  • Casto21Casto21 Rock and Roll Statistician
    edited May 2010
    Blasteroids;3680800 said:
    If albums get released, can there be full-album downloads on RBN for a bundled price?
    Nope, no packs on RBN
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited May 2010
    I will be releasing every song I ever record on RBN so :)
  • weirdphilweirdphil Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    kingtonyx;3680870 said:
    I will be releasing every song I ever record on RBN so :)
    Ditto.