musicgamestudio.com RBN store update

drudindrudin Opening Act
edited August 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Hey guys,
Just wanted to let everyone know that we've shipped a couple of great songs to the RBN store. "Redemption" by Andy Timmons went up today and "Radiator" by Family Force 5 has been burning up the store (4.9 lighters) for a few days now.
You can check out preview videos here
Thanks to all our fans for your support!

dan

Comments

• ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited May 2010
    Radiator is awesome fun, and everyone should give it a go :D
  • JormJorm Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    noble;3683644 said:
    Radiator is awesome fun, and everyone should give it a go :D
    Yep. I thought Radiator was a fine addition to my growing collection of RBN tracks. :D
  • broncosfan06broncosfan06 Debbie Downer
    edited May 2010
    Redemption is AWESOME, any more Timmons on the way? Ive been begging for him to be in a fake guitar game for years now
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited May 2010
    I really enjoyed "Redemption" in playtesting and Family Force 5 is always fun :)

Definitely suggest these!
  • drudindrudin Opening Act
    edited May 2010
    Thanks Tony, our stuff wouldn't be as good without you on the front lines!

Broncosfan06, yup.... we have Deliver Us in progress and soon to the RBN for testing. Watch for a preview video soon.

Yeah, Andy is a BAD MAN with a guitar. Problem is most people are scared to try to playtest his stuff!! ;-)

dan
    edited May 2010
    Oh, noble,
    you complete me

dan
    edited May 2010
    drudin;3684285 said:

Broncosfan06, yup.... we have Deliver Us in progress and soon to the RBN for testing. Watch for a preview video soon.

Yeah, Andy is a BAD MAN with a guitar. Problem is most people are scared to try to playtest his stuff!! ;-)

dan
    frekin awesome....the more Timmons the better, hes vastly underrated....i would gladly pay $10 just for "Groove Or Die" or Beautiful, Strange :D

EDIT: or maybe That Was Then, This Is Now full album......haha i can dream
  • weirdphilweirdphil Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    broncosfan06;3684311 said:
    frekin awesome....the more Timmons the better, hes vastly underrated....i would gladly pay $10 just for "Groove Or Die" or Beautiful, Strange :D
    I get what you mean here, and i agree with you, but SHHHHhhhhh! I don't want the other labels/authors to catch wind of that. Thank goodness $3 is as high possible, or so we think.
    edited May 2010
    weirdphil;3684313 said:
    I get what you mean here, and i agree with you, but SHHHHhhhhh! I don't want the other labels/authors to catch wind of that. Thank goodness $3 is as high possible, or so we think.
    haha man i gotta keep that on the dl lol.......i just watched a custom GH vid for Groove or Die on YouTube....that song is BUILT for a fake guitar game.....wow would that be awesome
    edited May 2010
    Hey guys.... If any of you can master (or even finish) Redemption on expert, send me a video and we'll post it on the site! Andy would love to see it.

In fact, I'm going to try to get a video of Andy trying to play his own songs on RB (of course, knowing him, he'll probably gs first try ;-)

dan
    edited May 2010
    "Don't Feel Like That Anymore" by Johnny Cooper is through and will be in the store in the next day or two. Johnny's stuff is a blast to play. At 21 years old he has one of the biggest followings out there.
    Listen to your local independent radio stations... they're planning a microsoft point give-away to promote this release (yay, more RBN songs!)
    edited May 2010
    New to the store:
    "Til I'm Gone" by Kristin Dare. Kristin is a powerful singer with quirky lyrics and a killer band of studio musicians. While you're at it, check out "Anything", her first song to go to the RBN.
    Preview videos here
    edited May 2010
    We have 2 songs in playtest by Chicago rockers Made Avail!
    Check out their site here
    And see our preview videos here
    You can help get your favorite artists to the RBN store by becoming a playtester!
    edited May 2010
    "Engine" by Wargasm is headed for playtest today!
    Preview video here
    edited May 2010
    New Andy Timmons song headed for playtest today!!
    Deliver Us, the first song on his Resolution CD, is another soaring guitar performance with seriously blistering solos. Check out the preview video here
    edited May 2010
    "When We Fall" by Gentlemen At Arms is on it's way to the store.
    Michigan based Gentlemen At Arms creates soulful, melodic modern rock.

When We Fall is a modern classic.... great riffs with soaring vocals.
    We need to post a revised video... will update when it's up!
    edited June 2010
    We have a great new song in playtest.... "So Awesome" by The Shazam!
    For those of you not familiar with the band, The Shazam create new classic rock with Who-sized guitars, big melodic hooks, heavy Keith Moon influenced drums and a bit of lyric craziness. Garage band meets power pop.

So Awesome is the opening cut from the album Meteor, produced by Mack (ELO, Queen, The Rolling Stones).
    The Beatles meets The Who? The Shazam meets RBN!

Preview video on our site here
    There is also an updated video of "When We Fall" by Gentlemen at Arms!
    edited June 2010
    "Walking Away" by Made Avail is off to the store! Monster riffs, killer drums and vox... bringin' the rock right to ya!

preview video here
  • deathmonkeydeathmonkey Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    NoThru22;3683552 said:
    How do you ship something to an online store? :D
    i like your sig...it sounded similar to something i heard recently, and then after a few seconds of pondering, it hit me...JAWS
    edited June 2010
    Another song by Made Avail, "Bury You Slowly" is in the store now. And we have "Engine" by Wargasm and "Deliver Us" by Andy Timmons just now clearing peer review... look for them soon!!

Watch for our new vimeo channel, we'll have preview videos as well as final full band expert videos of all our songs.

For now, see our videos here

dan
  • SayburrSayburr The Always Informative Rock Band Forum Guru
    edited June 2010
    You have a No Justice song in your vimeo channel call "Love Song"... where does it stand right now? I would love to buy it but it doesn't seem to be in the store yet.
    edited June 2010
    Hey Sayburr!

It's in playtest, but moving through quickly. I'll keep you posted!

dan
  • SayburrSayburr The Always Informative Rock Band Forum Guru
    edited June 2010
    drudin;3792268 said:
    Hey Sayburr!

It's in playtest, but moving through quickly. I'll keep you posted!

dan
    Great! A great band with a great sound. A very nice southern rock sound. Glad to see a song from their July 6 release is going to be in Rock Band! I hope it sells really well, the band deserves it.
    edited June 2010
    Hey all, "Engine" by Wargasm is off to the store!! Don't miss it.
    edited June 2010
    Engine Full band video available on our new Vimeo page http://www.vimeo.com/musicgamestudio
    edited June 2010
    "Deliver Us" by Andy Timmons is off to the store.
    Full Band video available here
    Enjoy

dan
    edited June 2010
    drudin;3802935 said:
    "Deliver Us" by Andy Timmons is off to the store.
    Full Band video available here
    Enjoy

dan
    so so soooooo much fun, Timmons is a beast, any more on the way?
    edited June 2010
    Thanks Bronc!

Yeah, we're starting to think about which songs to do next. I'll try to keep you posted as I'm able to share details.

dan
    edited July 2010
    New to the store.... "So Awesome" by The Shazam!

Blending serious garage rock and power pop roots, The Shazam create new classic rock with Who-sized guitars, big melodic hooks, heavy Keith Moon influenced drums and a bit of lyric craziness.

So Awesome is the opening cut from the album Meteor, produced by Mack (ELO, Queen, The Rolling Stones).
    The Beatles meets The Who? Serious fun!
    edited July 2010
    So Awesome got held up over the holiday weekend, but is in the store TODAY!

We hope you enjoy it, it's a killer track.

dan