Release RBN in Mexico.

Mostro2010Mostro2010 Unsigned
edited May 2010 in The Rock Band Network
When will you release RBN in Mexico?
My friends in Mexico can download DLC songs with the Mexican Xbox Point Cards sold in the stores, but they cannot even access the Rock Band Network. Why is this happening? The songs in RBN should be available for sell in every country where there is XBox Live network. I understand that you do not allow other countries to upload songs because of the XNA, but downloading should be permitted.

Does anybody know anything about this?

Comments

• whypick1whypick1 Headliner
    edited May 2010
    It's all on Microsoft:
    XNA FAQ" said:
    In which regions are Xbox LIVE Indie Games available for purchase?
    Consumers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Japan, Sweden, Singapore and Spain are able to download Xbox LIVE Indie Games for purchase. We are continually working to add additional regions.
    s/XBOX Live Indie Games/Rock Band Network Tracks/
  • bl4kn3xuxbl4kn3xux Unsigned
    edited May 2010
    Things like this makes me wanna change to ps3 T.T at least they are getting a part of it
  • d-carlessd-carless Unsigned
    edited May 2010
    yeah well I'm not sure but in ps3 don't sure if you can access to rbn, well there is a little trick to get rbn access, you can create an account of windows live, of a country that have access to xna support, then you can enter to rbn the hard is get msp for that account if you live in mexico you can create an account of US then only get msp from there and you can ready to download in rbn, this trick is only while there are a support for the country where there isn't support or if this support never come
  • GuitarGuruXXXGuitarGuruXXX Opening Act
    edited May 2010
  • toymachineSHtoymachineSH Headliner
    edited May 2010
    ^ /facepalm / reported

also I thought this was going to be about Made In Mexico