Muse DLC. Period.

Comments

• SveppiSveppi Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    m00p;549078 said:
    This thread has 1,000 + replies because tards like you spam it. This thread doesn't say anything any more and should really go crawl in a hole and die. Thanks, bye..
    What's your problem? This thread has the best discussions of any thread on this forum. Everyone (except you, it seems) makes polite conversation regarding their favorite band, and the fact that we want them in RB. So, because I shoot in a few short replies in between I'm spamming? I might post a lot on this thread but I can't see how that makes me a "tard". But I don't want to argue.
  • vicious136vicious136 Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    If you check the earlier pages you'll see that m00p's been dogging this thread from the beginning. He's not a Muse fan so he feels he needs to poop in your cereal.
  • m00pm00p Banned
    edited April 2008
    I dont care for muse. I am tired of seeing this thread tho. The fact their is 2 posts every minute about non music related things is kind of annoying. We get it, you want muse. You do know, there are other threads...
    edited April 2008
    vicious136;549118 said:
    If you check the earlier pages you'll see that m00p's been dogging this thread from the beginning. He's not a Muse fan so he feels he needs to poop in your cereal.
    I really don't understand why people feel the need to do so.
    Anyway, back to Muse: I've been wondering how the opening guitar slide on Hysteria will be charted.
    m00p;549124 said:
    I dont care for muse. I am tired of seeing this thread tho. The fact their is 2 posts every minute about non music related things is kind of annoying. We get it, you want muse. You do know, there are other threads...
    Well, we talked about guitars, concerts, music be Muse & what we want for DLC. The only thing I can really think of regarding non-musical stuff was some sort of egg salad discussion which missed.
    Isn't there an option to ignore threads, you could do that, then we won't annoy you anymore.
  • BubblegumBubblegum Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    m00p;549078 said:
    This thread has 1,000 + replies because tards like you spam it. This thread doesn't say anything any more and should really go crawl in a hole and die. Thanks, bye..
    Oh no, a thread with regulars that have discussions about Muse! This can't go on!

On another note, I actually dug up my Guitar Hero III disc to play Knights of Cydonia and pretended I was singing at the same time.
    Well, I did sing. I just pretended I was being scored.
    And that song is a blast to play and sing to! Very challenging, though.
    edited April 2008
    Sveppi;549131 said:
    I really don't understand why people feel the need to do so.
    Anyway, back to Muse: I've been wondering how the opening guitar slide on Hysteria will be charted.
    Probably with a slow progression of hammer ons. Green for a couple of measures, then red, and so on.
    That's how I always imagine it. Plus, Rock Band charts make sense, so I doubt they'd do something too weird.
    edited April 2008
    Bubblegum;549165 said:
    Probably with a slow progression of hammer ons. Green for a couple of measures, then red, and so on.
    That's how I always imagine it. Plus, Rock Band charts make sense, so I doubt they'd do something too weird.
    I'd say that sounds logical. This isn't Guitar Hero 3 so they won't just throw in a couple hundred notes in between to make it harder.
  • xbadx1233xbadx1233 Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    Bubblegum;549165 said:
    That is definetly the one thing I hate about the chart in GH. It sucks! Especially during that last part after the bridge. Hopefully HMX will know how to chart Hysteria, I have confidence.
  • Alright_ComputerAlright_Computer Butt Neck
    edited April 2008
    m00p;549124 said:
    I bet you have no problem with your favorite bands' threads. So just face the facts, Muse is the third most viewed and commented thread in this forum, and believe it or not, people do have other music tastes than you.
  • BonezBonez Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    You gotta love the hatahs. :rolleyes:

Yay for 100 pages!

I'm with Bubblegum on the beginning of hysteria. I suppose it could be a fast strumming section alternatively, but like previously stated, this isn't GH, so there's no need to overchart it.

That uncyclopedia page was pretty funny. "Matthew Bellamy is widely regarded as the sole reason for the fall of the Soviet Union and is therefore considered a demi-god in rural regions of Russia." That just slayed me.

I hope TakeABow didn't eat too many cookies and is now dealing with a crushing low after a sugar high.
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Bonez;549520 said:
    You gotta love the hatahs. :rolleyes:

Yay for 100 pages!

I'm with Bubblegum on the beginning of hysteria. I suppose it could be a fast strumming section alternatively, but like previously stated, this isn't GH, so there's no need to overchart it.

That uncyclopedia page was pretty funny. "Matthew Bellamy is widely regarded as the sole reason for the fall of the Soviet Union and is therefore considered a demi-god in rural regions of Russia." That just slayed me.

I hope TakeABow didn't eat too many cookies and is now dealing with a crushing low after a sugar high.
    *struggles to sit up*

"wha??"

*brushes off a pile of cookie crumbs*

"wher... who?"

*passes out again, still clutching the cookie jar*
    edited April 2008
    Oh no, quick...someone put on Haarp! I think it will have a better effect than smelling salts!
    edited April 2008
    Bonez;549533 said:
    Oh no, quick...someone put on Haarp! I think it will have a better effect than smelling salts!
    Lol.

I actually spent today learning the basics of how to play guitar. Sorry for not posting every other/every third like I usually do.

We have 1000 posts!. Cookes for all!

If we can get to be the most viewed / most posted thread on this forum:

Imagine something better than cookies.
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;549525 said:
    *struggles to sit up*

"wha??"

*brushes off a pile of cookie crumbs*

"wher... who?"

*passes out again, still clutching the cookie jar*
    :D:D:D:D

That cracked me up... getting high off of cookies.

Haarp - my anti-drug
    edited April 2008
    Alright_Computer;549540 said:
    :D:D:D:D

That cracked me up... getting high off of cookies.

Haarp - my anti-drug
    Yeah, I try to give them up, but I'm addicted.
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;549547 said:
    :D:D:D

Your time is running out if you don't go into rehab now.
    edited April 2008
    Alright_Computer;549562 said:
    :D:D:D

Your time is running out if you don't go into rehab now.
    you can't push it underground
    you can't stop it screaming out
    How did it come to this?

On Topic (OK, Muse lyrics are on topic, but):

I managed to play the riff to Plug In Baby today (not very well), and I think it would fit perfectly in Rock Band.
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;549575 said:
    you can't push it underground
    you can't stop it screaming out
    How did it come to this?

On Topic (OK, Muse lyrics are on topic, but):

I managed to play the riff to Plug In Baby today (not very well), and I think it would fit perfectly in Rock Band.
    ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

Anyways... Yeah, Plug In Baby is a lot of fun to play. It's a must for Rock Band too. Come on HMX, do it for the European players! (but release it in the US too) It got voted above Smells Like Teen Spirit in a poll of the best riffs ever... Come on!!
  • bm15420bm15420 Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Muse is Shaping up to be one of the most epic Bands of my Life Time!!

My 3 pack
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Assassin
    New Born

my 6 pack
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Assassin
    New Born
    Knights of Cydonia
    Map Of The Problematique
    Supermassive Black Hole

Album
    Black Holes and Revelations
    edited April 2008
    bm15420;549655 said:
    Muse is Shaping up to be one of the most epic Bands of my Life Time!!

My 3 pack
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Assassin
    New Born

my 6 pack
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Assassin
    New Born
    Knights of Cydonia
    Map Of The Problematique
    Supermassive Black Hole

Album
    Black Holes and Revelations
    Nice song choices. At least Invincible is on BHaR.

What am I doing commenting on Muse song packs?
    I am going to agree with them all.
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;549659 said:
    Nice song choices. At least Invincible is on BHaR.

What am I doing commenting on Muse song packs?
    I am going to agree with them all.
    Well, there are a few that would be boring for a couple of instruments... but it would still be nice to listen to them :)
    edited April 2008
    Plug in Baby is one of the most fun things I play on guitar. Never mind that I sound like a drunken camel when I attempt it, it's fun! One of my top-choices for Rock Band.

TakeABow, have you forgotten the purpose of your cookie jar? It was supposed to be for rewarding people, not getting high!

Also, better than cookies?
    ...We'll have to throw a feast. Cookies included.
    No egg salad.
    edited April 2008
    Bubblegum;549806 said:
    Plug in Baby is one of the most fun things I play on guitar. Never mind that I sound like a drunken camel when I attempt it, it's fun! One of my top-choices for Rock Band.

TakeABow, have you forgotten the purpose of your cookie jar? It was supposed to be for rewarding people, not getting high!

Also, better than cookies?
    ...We'll have to throw a feast. Cookies included.
    No egg salad.
    There was something in those cookies...
    edited April 2008
    I love playing Plug in Baby...it's so much fun. I just wish it didn't have barre chords in it. My index finger is just like 1/16" of an inch shorter than it needs to be, and I always end up muting a string or two. Although it's better than it was the last time I got around to playing them, so maybe I'm moving in the right direction. Either that or my finger is growing...maybe I should soak it in Miracle Gro, lol.

Cake is better than cookies. I can bake a mean cake.
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;549547 said:
    LOL nice. Welcome back to the party!

I assume you bought a guitar during your time away? What'd you get? Post pics!

I was playing exo-politics last night. It's not too difficult but it's still a lot of fun ^_^ Especially with fake drums backing it. I <3 my Boss Micro BR!
    edited April 2008
    vicious136;551110 said:
    LOL nice. Welcome back to the party!

I assume you bought a guitar during your time away? What'd you get? Post pics!

I was playing exo-politics last night. It's not too difficult but it's still a lot of fun ^_^ Especially with fake drums backing it. I <3 my Boss Micro BR!</div>
    I tried every guitar in the store (including many that were WAY out of my price range), and eventually settled on an Epiphone Les Paul.

And the pictures:

The quality isn't the best, since they are cell phone pictures.
    edited April 2008
    I was learning Exo-Politics this morning! Too bad we can't jam. :(

I'm learning Hyper Music now, yay!
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;551136 said:
    I tried every guitar in the store (including many that were WAY out of my price range), and eventually settled on an Epiphone Les Paul.

And the pictures:

The quality isn't the best, since they are cell phone pictures.
    Great looking guitar, congratulations. What'll be the first Muse song you're gonna learn?
    edited April 2008
    Sveppi;551165 said:
    Great looking guitar, congratulations. What'll be the first Muse song you're gonna learn?
    Plug in Baby, which I managed (haltingly) last night. Well, the main riff at least.
    edited April 2008
    Gorgeous guitar! It looks like ocean water! Sweet pickups too...that's probably why it sounded the best.