Muse DLC. Period.

Comments

• BonezBonez Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    I'm to the point I would kill for a Kaoss pad for my guitars and not even think twice about it. They've got little baby ones on musiciansfriend.com, but they're nothing like what Matt has. :(
  • BobbyBrownBobbyBrown Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    Muse13;558453 said:
    somethin to think about....

Love that live version. Matt just goes insane on the guitar, and you get to hear Chris do some great singing.
  • fusionfoxfusionfox Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Muse13;558453 said:
    somethin to think about....

Just makes me relise even more how many amazing songs Muse has, and how hard it is to construct a RB pack without leaving things out :D
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Sveppi;559001 said:
    I want one of those so bad, probably costs a fortune......but one day I'll walk into the Manson Guitar shop and as for a replica of that very guitar!
    The price is right on the image. The price is much scarier than what my wallet can handle.
  • SveppiSveppi Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;560172 said:
    The price is right on the image. The price is much scarier than what my wallet can handle.
    Wow, didn't notice that. I was to busy admiring the guitar :)
    edited April 2008
    Bonez;559273 said:
    Was anyone else crushed to find out that Bliss and Sing for Absolution didn't make it to the DVD? I almost cried...well, no, not really, but it's a loss, that's for sure. :(

And a Manson controller would be sweeeeeeeeeeet!
    City of Delusion is missing also. (yeah, yeah, UK only iTunes pre-order bonus track, who got that?)
  • hallowethehallowethe Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Can you believe I finally joined this site for the purpose of expressing how much I want Muse to be in Rock Band DLC? Lol, well it's true!

Every single song in the first post are the songs I really, really, really want to see in Rock Band DLC. A Muse pack would be so awesome...please, please, release a Muse pack!
  • xbadx1233xbadx1233 Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    hallowethe;560559 said:
    Can you believe I finally joined this site for the purpose of expressing how much I want Muse to be in Rock Band DLC? Lol, well it's true!

Every single song in the first post are the songs I really, really, really want to see in Rock Band DLC. A Muse pack would be so awesome...please, please, release a Muse pack!
    Welcome to the cult! It's lots of fun in here!
    edited April 2008
    xbadx1233;560976 said:
    We're a cult? Since when? Nobody told me!
  • Alright_ComputerAlright_Computer Butt Neck
    edited April 2008
    Holy crap, that price on the guitar scared me more than Matt's awesome guitar solos. There's no way I could get the much $$. Well, I could sell my memories for 15 pounds per year, but I'd have to keep the bad days.
  • BonezBonez Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    That price is insane...but I'm sure it's worth every penny once you play it.
  • hallowethehallowethe Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    xbadx1233;560976 said:
    Thanks! I think I'm going to like it here, lol.
  • TheTFactaTheTFacta Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    Hey guys, since we all share the same following, I was thinking of writing an open letter to HMX about how P.O.'ed we'd be if Hysteria is EU exclusive..would you guys be willing to sign that if I ran a draft by ya?

Also - I'm editing in New Born into the OP as we speak.
    edited April 2008
    BobbyBrown;559708 said:
    Love that live version. Matt just goes insane on the guitar, and you get to hear Chris do some great singing.

I got 2 words from watching that video - Holy F***!!!!

Never seen that performed live, and I must say it's my new favorite live Muse song.
    edited April 2008
    TheTFacta;561493 said:
    Hey guys, since we all share the same following, I was thinking of writing an open letter to HMX about how P.O.'ed we'd be if Hysteria is EU exclusive..would you guys be willing to sign that if I ran a draft by ya?

Yeah, there's some synthesizer in the beginning that could be tabbed as bass. In fact, it probably is bass. So along with the drums and vocals, that's 3 instruments involved in the beginning. And the last part makes up for the lack of guitar in the beginning.
    edited April 2008
    Alright_Computer;561539 said:
    Yeah, there's some synthesizer in the beginning that could be tabbed as bass. In fact, it probably is bass. So along with the drums and vocals, that's 3 instruments involved in the beginning. And the last part makes up for the lack of guitar in the beginning.

A precident has been set for piano as guitar in the past with March of the Pigs by NiN, however. So it could be charted as guitar as well.
    edited April 2008
    TheTFacta;561577 said:
    A precident has been set for piano as guitar in the past with March of the Pigs by NiN, however. So it could be charted as guitar as well.
    Anything to keep the guitarist happy, I guess. There's still about 5 minutes of action for the guitarist then, though.
  • FatWilmaFatWilma Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    TheTFacta;561493 said:

TheTFacta, Hysteria has already been confirmed by HMX that it WILL come out here as dlc. i hope u havn't started writing yet...
    edited April 2008
    FatWilma;561694 said:
    TheTFacta, Hysteria has already been confirmed by HMX that it WILL come out here as dlc. i hope u havn't started writing yet...
    Yeah, what he said.
  • legaliyzlegaliyz Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    Id love to play some Knights of Cydonia
  • MusePTMusePT Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    So... do you guys want a treat???? do you??? REALLY????

ARE YOU READY????

http://haarp.muse.mu/index.php

CHECK IT OUT!!! :d
    edited April 2008
    FatWilma;561694 said:
    Shows how active I am, doesn't it. XD
    edited April 2008
    MusePT;561781 said:
    So... do you guys want a treat???? do you??? REALLY????

ARE YOU READY????

http://haarp.muse.mu/index.php

CHECK IT OUT!!! :d
    Ooh, official free music videos... I already have Haarp but I'm going to download it anyways because it's free.
    edited April 2008
    unnessessary double post
  • Muse13Muse13 Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Here is another one...

DLC Stockholm Syndrome... NOW!
    edited April 2008
    Muse13;561870 said:
    Here is another one...

DLC Stockholm Syndrome... NOW!
    Definitely.
  • MusePTMusePT Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    Alright_Computer;561802 said:
    Ooh, official free music videos... I already have Haarp but I'm going to download it anyways because it's free.
    I have HAARP too, but if you look closely, you can see videos that aren't included in the HAARP DVD!!!! It's Extra Content to the DVD
    edited April 2008
    MusePT;561972 said:
    I have HAARP too, but if you look closely, you can see videos that aren't included in the HAARP DVD!!!! It's Extra Content to the DVD
    Really? Awesome... I'm gonna have to save that video. I'm gonna guess there's more to come, too.
  • BubblegumBubblegum Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    Sweet, free videos. :D

Also, Stockholm Syndrome? YES. On my list of must-haves.

Also-also, Glorious.
    Only way we'd get it would be if Harmonix dressed up in the big red fat guy suit and decided to give us the Japanese version of Black Holes and Revelations, but quite personally, I think it'd be awesome, as would any version of Black Holes.
    Thoughts?
  • Tier10Tier10 Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Seconding, thirding, etc. all votes for Plug In Baby.