Muse DLC. Period.

Comments

  • hallowethehallowethe Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Can you believe I finally joined this site for the purpose of expressing how much I want Muse to be in Rock Band DLC? Lol, well it's true!

    Every single song in the first post are the songs I really, really, really want to see in Rock Band DLC. A Muse pack would be so awesome...please, please, release a Muse pack!
  • xbadx1233xbadx1233 Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    hallowethe;560559 said:
    Can you believe I finally joined this site for the purpose of expressing how much I want Muse to be in Rock Band DLC? Lol, well it's true!

    Every single song in the first post are the songs I really, really, really want to see in Rock Band DLC. A Muse pack would be so awesome...please, please, release a Muse pack!
    Welcome to the cult! It's lots of fun in here!
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    xbadx1233;560976 said:
    Welcome to the cult! It's lots of fun in here!
    We're a cult? Since when? Nobody told me!
  • Alright_ComputerAlright_Computer Butt Neck
    edited April 2008
    Holy crap, that price on the guitar scared me more than Matt's awesome guitar solos. There's no way I could get the much $$. Well, I could sell my memories for 15 pounds per year, but I'd have to keep the bad days.
  • BonezBonez Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    That price is insane...but I'm sure it's worth every penny once you play it.
  • hallowethehallowethe Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    xbadx1233;560976 said:
    Welcome to the cult! It's lots of fun in here!
    Thanks! I think I'm going to like it here, lol.
  • TheTFactaTheTFacta Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    Hey guys, since we all share the same following, I was thinking of writing an open letter to HMX about how P.O.'ed we'd be if Hysteria is EU exclusive..would you guys be willing to sign that if I ran a draft by ya?

    Also - I'm editing in New Born into the OP as we speak.
  • TheTFactaTheTFacta Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    BobbyBrown;559708 said:
    Love that live version. Matt just goes insane on the guitar, and you get to hear Chris do some great singing.

    I got 2 words from watching that video - Holy F***!!!!

    Never seen that performed live, and I must say it's my new favorite live Muse song.
  • Alright_ComputerAlright_Computer Butt Neck
    edited April 2008
    TheTFacta;561493 said:
    Hey guys, since we all share the same following, I was thinking of writing an open letter to HMX about how P.O.'ed we'd be if Hysteria is EU exclusive..would you guys be willing to sign that if I ran a draft by ya?

    Also - I'm editing in New Born into the OP as we speak.
    Yeah, there's some synthesizer in the beginning that could be tabbed as bass. In fact, it probably is bass. So along with the drums and vocals, that's 3 instruments involved in the beginning. And the last part makes up for the lack of guitar in the beginning.
  • TheTFactaTheTFacta Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    Alright_Computer;561539 said:
    Yeah, there's some synthesizer in the beginning that could be tabbed as bass. In fact, it probably is bass. So along with the drums and vocals, that's 3 instruments involved in the beginning. And the last part makes up for the lack of guitar in the beginning.

    A precident has been set for piano as guitar in the past with March of the Pigs by NiN, however. So it could be charted as guitar as well.
  • Alright_ComputerAlright_Computer Butt Neck
    edited April 2008
    TheTFacta;561577 said:
    A precident has been set for piano as guitar in the past with March of the Pigs by NiN, however. So it could be charted as guitar as well.
    Anything to keep the guitarist happy, I guess. There's still about 5 minutes of action for the guitarist then, though.
  • FatWilmaFatWilma Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    TheTFacta;561493 said:
    Hey guys, since we all share the same following, I was thinking of writing an open letter to HMX about how P.O.'ed we'd be if Hysteria is EU exclusive..would you guys be willing to sign that if I ran a draft by ya?

    Also - I'm editing in New Born into the OP as we speak.
    TheTFacta, Hysteria has already been confirmed by HMX that it WILL come out here as dlc. i hope u havn't started writing yet...
  • Alright_ComputerAlright_Computer Butt Neck
    edited April 2008
    FatWilma;561694 said:
    TheTFacta, Hysteria has already been confirmed by HMX that it WILL come out here as dlc. i hope u havn't started writing yet...
    Yeah, what he said.
  • legaliyzlegaliyz Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    Id love to play some Knights of Cydonia
  • MusePTMusePT Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    So... do you guys want a treat???? do you??? REALLY????

    ARE YOU READY????

    http://haarp.muse.mu/index.php

    CHECK IT OUT!!! :d
  • TheTFactaTheTFacta Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    FatWilma;561694 said:
    TheTFacta, Hysteria has already been confirmed by HMX that it WILL come out here as dlc. i hope u havn't started writing yet...
    Shows how active I am, doesn't it. XD
  • Alright_ComputerAlright_Computer Butt Neck
    edited April 2008
    MusePT;561781 said:
    So... do you guys want a treat???? do you??? REALLY????

    ARE YOU READY????

    http://haarp.muse.mu/index.php

    CHECK IT OUT!!! :d
    Ooh, official free music videos... I already have Haarp but I'm going to download it anyways because it's free.
  • TheTFactaTheTFacta Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    unnessessary double post
  • Muse13Muse13 Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Here is another one...





    DLC Stockholm Syndrome... NOW!
  • Alright_ComputerAlright_Computer Butt Neck
    edited April 2008
    Muse13;561870 said:
    Here is another one...





    DLC Stockholm Syndrome... NOW!
    Definitely.
  • MusePTMusePT Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    Alright_Computer;561802 said:
    Ooh, official free music videos... I already have Haarp but I'm going to download it anyways because it's free.
    I have HAARP too, but if you look closely, you can see videos that aren't included in the HAARP DVD!!!! It's Extra Content to the DVD
  • Alright_ComputerAlright_Computer Butt Neck
    edited April 2008
    MusePT;561972 said:
    I have HAARP too, but if you look closely, you can see videos that aren't included in the HAARP DVD!!!! It's Extra Content to the DVD
    Really? Awesome... I'm gonna have to save that video. I'm gonna guess there's more to come, too.
  • BubblegumBubblegum Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    Sweet, free videos. :D

    Also, Stockholm Syndrome? YES. On my list of must-haves.

    Also-also, Glorious.
    Only way we'd get it would be if Harmonix dressed up in the big red fat guy suit and decided to give us the Japanese version of Black Holes and Revelations, but quite personally, I think it'd be awesome, as would any version of Black Holes.
    Thoughts?
  • Tier10Tier10 Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Seconding, thirding, etc. all votes for Plug In Baby.
  • fusionfoxfusionfox Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Alright_Computer;561166 said:
    There's no way I could get the much $$. Well, I could sell my memories for 15 pounds per year, but I'd have to keep the bad days.
    It's the Muse puns that we all come here for really :D
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Bubblegum;562797 said:
    Sweet, free videos. :D

    Also, Stockholm Syndrome? YES. On my list of must-haves.

    Also-also, Glorious.
    Only way we'd get it would be if Harmonix dressed up in the big red fat guy suit and decided to give us the Japanese version of Black Holes and Revelations, but quite personally, I think it'd be awesome, as would any version of Black Holes.
    Thoughts?
    Glorious is a pretty sweet song.

    On a side note. Why do the Japanese CD's come with bonus tracks?
  • Alright_ComputerAlright_Computer Butt Neck
    edited April 2008
    fusionfox;563399 said:
    It's the Muse puns that we all come here for really :D
    Yeah, really.:D
    TakeABow;563613 said:
    Glorious is a pretty sweet song.

    On a side note. Why do the Japanese CD's come with bonus tracks?
    I think it's because the Japanese have to pay more for CD's, so it's actually cheaper for them to buy the imports. This way they have incentive to buy the domestic version. Although it's probable that on at least some titles that more Japanese versions are sold to Americans than Japanese.

    P.S. Glorious isn't Japan-exclusive, it's also on the American iTunes version. There are two versions for some reason, and one of them has Glorious.
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Alright_Computer;563631 said:
    Yeah, really.:D



    I think it's because the Japanese have to pay more for CD's, so it's actually cheaper for them to buy the imports. This way they have incentive to buy the domestic version. Although it's probable that on at least some titles that more Japanese versions are sold to Americans than Japanese.

    P.S. Glorious isn't Japan-exclusive, it's also on the American iTunes version. There are two versions for some reason, and one of them has Glorious.
    Hmm. I know is wasn't on iTunes when BHaR was first released, I guess there was enough demand for Glorious.

    EDIT: Found it:
    Originally released only on the Japanese version and the iTunes Store pre-order version, the song was later added to a second release of the album on iTunes. It is listed as "Album Only" with a digital booklet, unique for the second release as well. The song was also released in the UK as the B-side to the 7" version of the Invincible single.
  • vicious136vicious136 Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    Bonez;561275 said:
    That price is insane...but I'm sure it's worth every penny once you play it.
    Ahem:
    PRS Dragon = $30,000
    image

    Kinda puts things in perspective doesn't it?
    TakeABow;563655 said:
    Hmm. I know is wasn't on iTunes when BHaR was first released, I guess there was enough demand for Glorious.
    I'm sure you guys already know this but all the b-sides, live recordings, etc. are available on muse.mu in the digital store.
  • BubblegumBubblegum Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    That's how I got it. I get a $10 iTunes allowane every month that I never spend, and since I never actually paid for the album, I got the fancy iTunes Glorious version.
    And I've been obsessing over it lately, so.

    Holy crap that's an expensive guitar. :eek:
    Very intricate, though. But I don't see why they'd skip out on the helpful little fretboard markers. They can take interesting and theme-fitting forms, and without them the frets all look the same.
    Then again, if you have $30,000 to spend on a guitar, I'm sure you could get the fretboard customized.
Sign In or Register to comment.