Not just 4TW but 4TMFW!!!!!!!!
  • toomasiotoomasio Unsigned
    edited February 2008
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    toomasio;337281 said:
    bumpsee daysee
    Alternative to just *bump*:

Who here has seen Muse live? Keep this thread active, post about where you saw them, and what they were playing at the time.

I saw them back when they were touring Origin of Symmetry, I bought the CD right after the show. I saw them again at Lollapalooza 2007, when they headlined. Matt Bellamy is a genius. They keep getting better and better. As long as they keep playing Plug in Baby, I am a happy man.
  • MusePTMusePT Rising Star
    edited February 2008
    I'm from Portugal and I saw them 4 times, three times here, 2002, 2004 and 2006 and saw them last year in Wembley :D All of them were fantastic shows, one of the best live bands ever!
  • Lucid_DelusionLucid_Delusion Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    I've been listening to some b-side tracks recently and I gotta say I would love to play "Easily", "Coma", "Futurism", and "Eternally Missed". I toss "Eternally Missed" in there mainly because in the band with my friends I'm the bassist and that song has an excellent base line to it.
  • dymo34dymo34 Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    "Muse: Hysteria, New Born, Plug In baby, Muscle Museum, Sunburn, Citizen erased...I think muse would be one of the best bands to put on RB"

quoted above from somebody else, but here's more!!!

Muse- Time is Running Out
    Muse- TSP
    Muse- Plug In Baby (already mentioned but worth another)
    Muse- HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN!!!!!

WE WANT MUSE IN A MFing PACKAGE!! please, PLEASE!

so happy that muse has become so recognized, this may now help get them some DLC that we the fans of muse and rock band deserve. Thanks for starting this thread!

-dymo
  • tekturbotekturbo Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    Some new Muse info.

Check the press release for the live CD/DVD HAARP!

MUSE TO RELEASE LIVE CD/DVD ON APRIL 1ST

HAARP CAPTURES BRITISH TRIO'S TRIUMPHANT SOLD-OUT SHOWS AT LONDON'S WEMBLEY STADIUM FOR 150,000 FANS

February 19, 2008 - Burbank, CA - British trio Muse will release a live CD/DVD titled HAARP on April 1st. Filmed at London's Wembley Stadium on June 17, 2007, the DVD captures the exuberant spectacle of the band performing in front of a sold-out crowd of nearly 75,000 ecstatic fans, while the CD features audio from the band's show on the previous night, June 16th. Both discs include tracks from their latest album, Black Holes and Revelations, including Modern Rock chart hits "Knights Of Cydonia," "Starlight," and "Supermassive Black Hole."

Muse's electrifying shows at Wembley demonstrate the raw power and ambition of one of Britain's most successful bands. The shows were heralded by the U.K. press: Kerrang! said of Saturday's show: "What a gig. What a night. What a band," while The Guardian suggested that "few are more suited than Muse to take on what Pele described as the 'cathedral of football.'" Muse was the first band to play the recently rebuilt stadium, which had previously played host to a number of prestigious musical events over the years, including Live Aid in 1985 and the Nelson Mandela 70th Birthday Tribute concert in 1988.

Muse, who is vocalist/guitarist Matt Bellamy, bassist Chris Wolstenholme, and drummer Dom Howard, played sold-out crowds throughout the U.S., Asia, Australia, and Europe in support of Black Holes and Revelations, which debuted at Number 9 on Billboard's album chart in July 2006. The band plans to write and record their fifth album in 2008.

The track-listing for HAARP is as follows:

CD: Knights Of Cydonia / Hysteria / Supermassive Black Hole / Map Of The Problematique / Butterflies / Invincible / Starlight / Time Is Running Out / New Born / Unintended / Microcuts / Stockholm Syndrome / Take A Bow

DVD: Knights Of Cydonia / Hysteria / Supermassive Black Hole / Map Of The Problematique / Butterflies And Hurricanes / Hoodoo / Apocalypse Please / Feeling Good / Invincible / Starlight / Time Is Running Out / New Born / Soldiers Poem / Unintended / Blackout / Plug In Baby / Stockholm Syndrome / Take A Bow

Check this link for a sample http://www.he-3.mu/
  • darknessmoondarknessmoon Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    TakeABow;337481 said:
    Alternative to just *bump*:

Who here has seen Muse live? Keep this thread active, post about where you saw them, and what they were playing at the time.

I saw them back when they were touring Origin of Symmetry, I bought the CD right after the show. I saw them again at Lollapalooza 2007, when they headlined. Matt Bellamy is a genius. They keep getting better and better. As long as they keep playing Plug in Baby, I am a happy man.
    I saw them for the 1st time last year on Sept 21st at the Verizon Amphitheater in Irvine, CA. Purchased 2 tickets: 1 for myself, and another for my sis (it was my bday gift to her). First and only time for us. Best. Show. Evar!
  • ShurporkaShurporka Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    Dude, could you imagine playing the drum track on Assassin. I just wet myself a little. And pooped a little too.
  • MuseEatlesMuseEatles Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    I saw them at the Greek theater, LA Forum, Irvine, and Acoustic Christmas and i cant wait to see them again.
    PLEASE PLEASE... PUT IN EVERY SONG!!!
  • BubblegumBubblegum Rising Star
    edited February 2008
    Mmm, every time I boot up Rock Band I get a nagging urge to play Plug-in Baby, and then I remember that not only is that song not in the game, but there isn't any Muse at all! Obviously I'm not alone in saying Muse needs to be in this game. Preferably soon and preferably in significant quantities, but any amount at any time will work, I guess. The day that Muse DLC is announced, whether it be this Tuesday or next year (though I really don't want to wait /that/ long), will certainly be a happy one (well, that's an understatement if I ever saw one.)
    Like I said before, Plug-in Baby is one of my top choices, along with Hysteria, Time Is Running Out, Stockholm Syndrome, The Small Print, Supermassive Black Hole, Starlight (it would have a wide appeal, though it would benefit from some kind of keyboard...), Exo-Politics, Knights of Cydonia (Vocals would be kinda weird, if all were included, the first two minutes would be... well, not especially exciting, but I would love to sing it and I'm primarily a vocalist), New Born (also would benefit from a keyboard, but after the piano intro, it would be amazing fun.) Hyper Music... basically anything Harmonix could get their hands on the rights to would be a fantastic choice.

Sadly enough, I'm a relatively new fan (I'm at the beginning of a dramatic music taste shift, so I have a growing number of swanky new (to me, at least) artists I'm listening to; Muse just so happens to be, in my opinion, by far the best.), and I have not seen them live.
    I have a friend who did, though, and she said that they put on a great show. (She's not actually a fan, though; I am jealous all over.)
    And they're not going to be coming back around (here, at least... oh, how my distaste for my home boils) until after they release another album. As long as I see them at some time, I guess I'll be happy. Sooner the better, though, I've heard so much about how fantastic they are live.
  • Jvp92Jvp92 Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    I have to admit. Muse would be an awesome pack to buy. Maybe they don't want to do it for copyright reasons....
    edited February 2008
    They can't put in any song without getting rights to it and setting up a contract with the band and the appropriate record company. This shouldn't be an obstacle, however, since they already let Knights of Cydonia into GHIII. The leaked DLC list showed a song titled Hysteria, and we can only hope that it belongs to Muse. Assuming we get that, we will have to keep pushing for songs like Plug in Baby, New Born, Stockholm Syndrome, etc. One Muse song, though awesome, would not be enough for me. I'm sure many of you would agree.
  • Ninjapenguin777Ninjapenguin777 Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    Most of the songs on that list have been true so far so there is a good chance of hysteria being a song
  • dymo34dymo34 Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    i read the hysteria rumor as well. dope! BUT NOT ENOUGH. absolutely need a pack. 1 is not enough for such a great band. Nine Inch Nails pack? cmon. MUSE. MUSE. MUSE!
  • ReedusReedus Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    *bumps for muse*

I'll give a vote to muscle museum, since it's an older but awesome song that most people aren't familiar with (but should be).
  • HardvladeHardvlade Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    I saw them last year along with MCR, and Live they arent that great. Some of their songs are badass though
  • theicon187theicon187 Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    edited February 2008
    Hardvlade;342302 said:
    I saw them last year along with MCR, and Live they arent that great. Some of their songs are badass though
    Where did you see them? I almost went to the show in Columbus, but the MCR fans sold it out. I'm surprised they put on a lackluster show for you, since they are known for excellent live performances.
  • BluehoofBluehoof Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    Muse changed my life, one of the best bands ever.

They got great great songs like hysteria, stockholm syndrome, city of delusion, thoughts of a dying atheist, assasin, knights of cydonia, muscle museum.

They have other great songs too but alot are piano driven and won't fit into RB as well.... sunburn, apocalypse please
  • tidutidu Rising Star
    edited February 2008
    Hardvlade;342302 said:
    I saw them headline last year, and it was spectacular. They're definitely known for their live act, they've won so many awards for it and are usually the shoe-in... I know they don't have all the fire balls and explosions MCR has, but they don't need them ;)
  • RockstarLeoRockstarLeo Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    Definitely FOR Muse in Rock Band.

I don't know if any full albums would work because of the heavy keyboard and/or layered vocals content of some songs, but any of the rockier songs would totally kick ass for all instruments.

Hysteria, Stockholm Syndrome, Knights of Cydonia, Plug In Baby would all work perfectly I think.

Some other awesome songs like Butterflies and Hurricanes might not though.... maybe in Rock Band 2 if they add a keyboard device :)
  • darknessmoondarknessmoon Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    Reedus;342281 said:
    *bumps for muse*

I'll give a vote to muscle museum, since it's an older but awesome song that most people aren't familiar with (but should be).
    QFT.

• edited February 2008
    not that this thread needs help but MUSE is an absolute must for me as well..I would pay absolutely anything for this band

Assassin
    Hysteria
    Plug In Baby

thanks
  • slothosaurusslothosaurus Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    BLISS!!! the holds on those vocals would be amazing... i mean... the song is somewhere around 4 minutes and there are only 12 lines... that would be insane!!!

so definatly...

Bliss
    Supermassive black hole
    and something else, i don't care which.
  • edited February 2008
    heres to some muse in any form in march, or april, hell even may, I dont really care as long as we do get some
  • BubblegumBubblegum Rising Star
    edited February 2008
    And how!

If the studio recording of Muscle Museum sounds anything like the live version on Hullabaloo Soundtrack, it would be excellent. (I don't have the studio recording; I'm working on fixing that...)
  • edited February 2008
    another bside to look for...
    assassin (grand omega bosses edit)
    its a bside for knights of cydonia if you cant find it
  • AyonVoxAyonVox Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    Muse would be incredible in Rockband. Not only because they are a fantastic group but simply because their songs seem to fit the whole idea of RB to a T. Stockholme Syndrome, Map of the Problematique, Starlight, name a Muse song, and there are more then enough justifications for it to be in this game.