Muse DLC. Period.

Comments

• MusePTMusePT Rising Star
    edited March 2008
    TakeABow;416820 said:
    Does anyone know if the Special Edition H.A.A.R.P. DVD is going to come to the states? Amazon.com doesn't have them for preorder or anything, and all the stores I checked are either getting the PAL encoded DVD, or not getting it at all. Slash colon frowny face.

I have heard the CD portion and I love the whole thing.
    I have the Special Edition DVD but I don't know if it's going to it the States, I assume it would but I'm not sure of that... Sorry
  • ramobararamobara Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    Muse. :)

That is all, thank you.
  • tommyWondertommyWonder Unsigned
    edited March 2008
  • vicious136vicious136 Rising Star
    edited March 2008
    Muse! WOO!!!

I don't see why they wouldn't release the Special Edition of HAARP in the states. Frankly at this point I'm just happy we're getting it at all. All you have to do is do a quick search for Muse on Amazon Europe and you'll see a buttload of awesome stuff that we don't get here in the states :(

I'm over my initial anger at the news of the exclusive PAL version content. Mainly because the most logical explanation is that those songs will be included with the PAL version and then eventually be avail. for download everywhere else. I'm glad that HMX is at least trying to make up for the ridiculous wait time our EU and AU friends have to endure but I will seriously cry if it turns out that Hysteria isn't coming to us here in the states.
  • MuseManiacMuseManiac Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    i will personally pay $500 to the Rockband devs for some Muse tracks. please! and no, im not even kidding.
  • MuseManiacMuseManiac Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    has anyone actually listened to Knights of Cydonia with their Rockband guitar in their hands and just imagined how amazing it would be? I just know it'll never happen and it makes me want to cry. =(

Knights of Cydonia
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited March 2008
    Here is what the guitar part would look like (generally)

What I am way more interested in is the Drums, the Bass, and the Vocals, Especially the drums.
  • Colonel_BlofeldColonel_Blofeld Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    Another bump for MUSE...

New Born
    Feeling Good (for the singing)
    Butterflies & Hurricanes
    Map Of Problematique

(would it be too much to ask for a wireless Mellotron peripheral to really compliment the Muse experience?) ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mellotron
  • MBN_EXi7aiN007MBN_EXi7aiN007 Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    Muse is AWSOME!!!New Born, Stockholm Syndrome, Shrinking Universe, Knights of Cydonia, and Butterflies & Hurricanes these are the songs that I think should be on Rock Band for MUSE. I would be satisfied if they just put mainly New Born, Stockholm Syndrome and Shrinking Universe.

Muse Pack 01:
    --------------
    New Born
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Shrinking Universe
    Knights of Cydonia
    Butterflies & Hurricanes
  • xenocide38xenocide38 Opening Act
    edited March 2008
    Yes Muse! Any song and I'll be a happy man.
  • nk40699nk40699 Opening Act
    edited March 2008
    yea seriously. i think a cool pack would be

MUSE Pack 01:
    Hysteria (i dont need this but people seem to like it alot)
    Assassin (cause its tight)
    Stockholm Syndrome
    City of Delusion
    Citizen Erased
    Butterflies and Hurricanes
    edited March 2008
    Butterflies and Hurricanes features a very central piano part, so I don't think it would do so well for Rock Band

I would take Invincible, Hysteria, Map of the Problematique, Knights of Cydonia, New Born, and Stockholm Syndrome as a six pack.
  • sandman2471sandman2471 Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    Muse would make me want to play this game again..

the recent dlc has made me bored of it.
  • ShurporkaShurporka Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    Just another bump for the most important thread in this forum.

Assassin's drum track-you know it's the bee's knees. Let's see it.
    edited March 2008
    6 Pack:

Plug In Baby
    New Born
    Hysteria
    Citizen Erased
    Hyper Music
    Stockholm Syndrome
  • PalladigmaPalladigma Opening Act
    edited March 2008
    Hopefully HMX will give US market Muse.
  • Z-r0wZ-r0w Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    /Signed RB needs more muse songs
  • darlenerules14darlenerules14 Opening Act
    edited March 2008
    Yes! Muse is by far-my favorite rock band.

My ultimate 6 (for rock band) would be

Assassin
    Hysteria
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Knights of Cydonia
    Bliss
    Showbiz

I would love for whole Muse albums to be offered in the future-it would be hard with some of the piano-centered tracks though.
  • MBN_EXi7aiN007MBN_EXi7aiN007 Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    Ok I did some looking through the fourm and I think we all have come to some sort of agreement with these chosen songs.

Hysteria
    Stockholm Syndrome
    New Born
    Knights of Cydonia
    Citizen Erased
    Plug In Baby

These are songs that I noticed that just about all of us has chosen.So what do you guys say about this as a Muse Pack 01 will this make everyone happy. I know I would be:DI saw some other great songs as well but these are songs that stood out cause we were all seeing eye to eye on.

Go VOTE 4 MUSE!!!!
    http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24432
    edited March 2008
    A bump for Muse and:

just to show you guys an awesome pic from the HAARP DvD:

edited March 2008
    MBN_EXi7aiN007;431182 said:

Hysteria
    Stockholm Syndrome
    New Born
    Knights of Cydonia
    Citizen Erased
    Plug In Baby
    Not too much demand for Citizen Erased, not to say that its bad by any means. Micro Cuts, Starlight, and Supermassive Black Hole are missing from this list. Honestly Muscle Museum and Sunburn could probably be on it too.
  • IcudieIcudie Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    Can anyone at Harmonix Confirm we well get to DL those 3 Brit songs, I am a huge muse fan..

Gives us Map of the Problematic or give us death!
    edited March 2008
    Icudie;436219 said:
    Can anyone at Harmonix Confirm we well get to DL those 3 Brit songs, I am a huge muse fan..

Gives us Map of the Problematic or give us death!
    Problematique*

Would be fun for guitar.
  • toomasiotoomasio Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    This is killing me..ugh.. 34 pages and no harmonix confirmaton?
  • XxW0ND3RB0YxXXxW0ND3RB0YxX Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    Yeah.
    Shrinking Universe.
    That would defiantly need to be one of the good ol downloadable songs.
    It's one of my favorite Muse songs but I'd buy any of them.
  • BobbyBrownBobbyBrown Opening Act
    edited March 2008
    Remember to use the "Request Song" tool at the bottom of the page guys! With how loud our voice is sooner or later they'll have to listen.
  • MuayThaiGuyMuayThaiGuy Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    TakeABow;436124 said:
    Not too much demand for Citizen Erased, not to say that its bad by any means. Micro Cuts, Starlight, and Supermassive Black Hole are missing from this list. Honestly Muscle Museum and Sunburn could probably be on it too.
    That's really a shame. Citizen Erased is probably one of their best songs, definitely one of their most epic. I think you need to add Showbiz in the mix too. IMO best song off the Showbiz album.

Let's keep this thread alive and hopefully get some Muse DLC bumped up.
  • ramobararamobara Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    Come on Harmonix! Just this next week give us a taste of Muse!

I've got faith in you guys!
  • BubblegumBubblegum Rising Star
    edited March 2008
    I really couldn't narrow down six songs that I must have if I tried... but I will anyway. Keeping in mind that Hysteria is my top song choice, but it's already been licensed; we just don't know how.

Stockholm Syndrome
    Knights of Cydonia
    Time Is Running Out
    Plug in Baby
    Muscle Museum
    New Born

Three, a more likely option, would be even harder. I guess Plug in Baby, New Born, and Time Is Running Out. Or Stockholm Syndrome instead of the latter.

I don't think I could narrow it down to a single, though. D: New Born is one of my favorites, but realistically speaking we'd probably see Knights of Cydonia or one of the Absolution singles.

Pains me that I can't fit Invincible or Starlight up there. Or some of the much-less-likely choices, like The Small Print, Dead Star, In Your World, Shrinking Universe, Thoughts of a Dying Atheist, Exo-Politics, Assassin (to murder the drummers out there) Showbiz... oh, the possibilities.
  • toomasiotoomasio Unsigned
    edited March 2008
    bumpsers.................