Muse DLC. Period.

Comments

  • SteefSteef Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    Muse DLC would be sweet period... it really doesn't matter what's on it!
  • darlenerules14darlenerules14 Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    Punkrockdrummer;475917 said:
    Wow. Thanks for that link! I'm awestruck. I watched Hysteria too. Why aren't they that popular in the US again?
  • BobbyBrownBobbyBrown Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    darlenerules14;477077 said:
    Wow. Thanks for that link! I'm awestruck. I watched Hysteria too. Why aren't they that popular in the US again?
    Forever a mystery I'm afraid.
  • sandman2471sandman2471 Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    i can't wait for my dvd to come in the mail..woooo
  • faine01faine01 Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    agreed.

    Supermassive Black Hole
    Time is Running Out
    Stockholm Syndrome

    3 song pack imo.
  • onemiconemic Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    It seems like everyone and their mother wants muse DLC
  • PunkrockdrummerPunkrockdrummer Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    And my god, they are amazing at improv....
  • MuseEatlesMuseEatles Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    I'd let matthew bellamy sh@t on my face, i bet it smells gloooorious
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Fact:
    onemic;478799 said:
    It seems like everyone and their mother wants muse DLC
    And *bump*.
  • BruskieBruskie Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    your absolutly right they need muse on this game i hope if we all keep ading forums that theyll add some there awsome!!
    ROCK ON
  • BobbyBrownBobbyBrown Opening Act
    edited April 2008
  • MuseEatlesMuseEatles Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    i want full album muse downloads, it would be gloooorious
  • PrivateParts286PrivateParts286 Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    i am sure you all know, but when he demo of the english version was at some recent event, hysteria was one of the region specific songs on it. rock n roll star by oasis and beetlebum by blur were both there as well.

    if you pressre hmx to get it out you could maybe get muse quicker!

    (I went to that haarp concert and it was pretty good)

    edit: and any of you interested in british bands, one of the support bands to muse that day was called biffy clyro, i emplore you to listen to them, puzzle is their latest album pretty cool
  • xbadx1233xbadx1233 Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    I think there definatly has to be Knights, Map of the Problematique, and Hysteria. Three awesome songs there
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    PrivateParts286;483580 said:
    i am sure you all know, but when he demo of the english version was at some recent event, hysteria was one of the region specific songs on it. rock n roll star by oasis and beetlebum by blur were both there as well.

    (I went to that haarp concert and it was pretty good)

    News that Hysteria could be region specific, and unavaliable to me (considering that Muse is my favorite band) is rather disheartening.

    I'm jealous of you and your H.A.A.R.P. experience.
  • music_fanaticmusic_fanatic Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    MuseEatles;479701 said:
    I'd let matthew bellamy sh@t on my face, i bet it smells gloooorious
    i agree. matthew bellamy is a friggin genious. and i just hope if there's Muse on country specific Rock Band for England that they release the songs for download for us in the U.S.
  • toomasiotoomasio Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    bumpers for muse's stockholm syndrome
  • endlesslyendlessly Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    New Born
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Assassin (Grand Omega Bossess Edit)
  • xenocide38xenocide38 Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    New Born
    Hysteria (please be available in the U.S.)
    Citizen Erased

    plus pretty much any other Muse song with a lot of energy.
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    xenocide38;485680 said:
    New Born
    Hysteria (please be available in the U.S.)
    Citizen Erased

    plus pretty much any other Muse song with a lot of energy.
    Chances are Hysteria will be avaliable as DLC here, even if it is region-coded to the UK copy of the game, since Muse is obviously in demand here, and it doesn't cost them anything to put it up in our store.
  • CrossCross Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Give Muse for Rock Band! And a release date for europe. :p

    Greetings from Sweden.
  • BonezBonez Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    endlessly;485565 said:
    New Born
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Assassin (Grand Omega Bossess Edit)
    That would be an incredible 3-pack. I looooooove Assassin.
  • RockstarLeoRockstarLeo Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;485775 said:
    Chances are Hysteria will be avaliable as DLC here, even if it is region-coded to the UK copy of the game, since Muse is obviously in demand here, and it doesn't cost them anything to put it up in our store.
    Yeah, pretty sure they'll do something like that... especially now that they have made the (previously) OXM songs available for download.

    I bet we will be able to buy all the Europe-exclusive content, and vice-versa.

    But I definitely want more Muse than just Hysteria. Give us a Muse superpack or full album :D
  • sandman2471sandman2471 Unsigned
    edited April 2008
  • SveppiSveppi Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Of the top of my head I would want:
    Assassin, Knights of Cydonia, Citizen Erased, Hysteria, Time is Running Out, Stockholm Syndrome, New Born, Starlight, Supermassive Black Hole, Map of the Problematique, Showbiz, Muscle Museum and many many more.
    Also some B-sides would be nice: Easily, Crying Shame, Futurism, In Your World, Yes Please

    I just love Muse so much, my personal favourite band ever, and Rock Band needs 'em.
  • ShurporkaShurporka Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Could someone please explain to me this stuff about region-coding, that we may not be able to get Muse stuff even if it's released in Europe? What's the deal?

    Oh, and yeah. We all know it must happen. I love Rock Band, but I just need this one band in it, and that's all, and for me at least, just the presence of Muse stuff will make me keep coming back to RB for years to come. Just Muse-that's all I want.

    Muse.

    Muse...
  • Shaaady-SouljahShaaady-Souljah Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Muse are the best!

    I would like: Bliss
    Hysteria
    Plug in Baby
    New Born
  • ShurporkaShurporka Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    I mean, come on-if anyone can see this and say it's not one of the best things they've ever had grace their ears, and that it shouldn't be in Rock Band, I'll give you a cookie. No lying, though.

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=JfO1Kh1WCic
  • PamuelPamuel Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    I actually only know "black holes and revelations" (the song, not the album) because my fiancee downloaded it, and i actually like that song I'm actually curious to know what style is the rest of their songs compared to this one. for example do they sound like this one or is this one of their softer songs, and what other band would you compare it to? I know most of you would say just look at youtube but i am at work and most links don't work so i guess for now a description would have to do...


    Edit: Actually looked in wikipedia and it is said they were compared to Radiohead I dont know if you guys agree with this statement or not just putting it out there...also my apologies that this isnt technically the right thread but i figured this would be the best place to ask the question...oh and just looked at their list of songs for this last album and just found out that "black holes and revelations" isnt the title of any of their songs so i guess i meant the song that had the chorus part mention that
  • ShurporkaShurporka Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Pamuel;490241 said:
    I actually only know "black holes and revelations" (the song, not the album) because my fiancee downloaded it, and i actually like that song I'm actually curious to know what style is the rest of their songs compared to this one. for example do they sound like this one or is this one of their softer songs, and what other band would you compare it to? I know most of you would say just look at youtube but i am at work and most links don't work so i guess for now a description would have to do...


    Edit: Actually looked in wikipedia and it is said they were compared to Radiohead I dont know if you guys agree with this statement or not just putting it out there...also my apologies that this isnt technically the right thread but i figured this would be the best place to ask the question...oh and just looked at their list of songs for this last album and just found out that "black holes and revelations" isnt the title of any of their songs so i guess i meant the song that had the chorus part mention that
    Hey Pamuel, that song is called "Starlight" and it's the second track off the BH&R album. Yeah, alot of people compare them to Radiohead, and in some ways in fits. But whereas Radiohead are a bit more avant garde and soft, Muse are a bit more driving and energetic. Having said that, there's plenty of melody and emotion to be found. While Radiohead makes me melancholy and introspective, Muse makes me want to raise my fist and start a revolution to change everything wrong in the world and wake people up to a knowledge of their own potential. It's just really driving, inspirational stuff that's got to be heard to be appreciated.

    When you have the opportunity, check out the link I posted right before your post. It's amazing stuff that has no equal in music today. That's a fact.
Sign In or Register to comment.