Muse DLC. Period.

Comments

• ShurporkaShurporka Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Could someone please explain to me this stuff about region-coding, that we may not be able to get Muse stuff even if it's released in Europe? What's the deal?

Oh, and yeah. We all know it must happen. I love Rock Band, but I just need this one band in it, and that's all, and for me at least, just the presence of Muse stuff will make me keep coming back to RB for years to come. Just Muse-that's all I want.

Muse.

Muse...
  • Shaaady-SouljahShaaady-Souljah Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Muse are the best!

I would like: Bliss
    Hysteria
    Plug in Baby
    New Born
    edited April 2008
    I mean, come on-if anyone can see this and say it's not one of the best things they've ever had grace their ears, and that it shouldn't be in Rock Band, I'll give you a cookie. No lying, though.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JfO1Kh1WCic
  • PamuelPamuel Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    I actually only know "black holes and revelations" (the song, not the album) because my fiancee downloaded it, and i actually like that song I'm actually curious to know what style is the rest of their songs compared to this one. for example do they sound like this one or is this one of their softer songs, and what other band would you compare it to? I know most of you would say just look at youtube but i am at work and most links don't work so i guess for now a description would have to do...

Edit: Actually looked in wikipedia and it is said they were compared to Radiohead I dont know if you guys agree with this statement or not just putting it out there...also my apologies that this isnt technically the right thread but i figured this would be the best place to ask the question...oh and just looked at their list of songs for this last album and just found out that "black holes and revelations" isnt the title of any of their songs so i guess i meant the song that had the chorus part mention that
    edited April 2008
    Pamuel;490241 said:
    I actually only know "black holes and revelations" (the song, not the album) because my fiancee downloaded it, and i actually like that song I'm actually curious to know what style is the rest of their songs compared to this one. for example do they sound like this one or is this one of their softer songs, and what other band would you compare it to? I know most of you would say just look at youtube but i am at work and most links don't work so i guess for now a description would have to do...

Edit: Actually looked in wikipedia and it is said they were compared to Radiohead I dont know if you guys agree with this statement or not just putting it out there...also my apologies that this isnt technically the right thread but i figured this would be the best place to ask the question...oh and just looked at their list of songs for this last album and just found out that "black holes and revelations" isnt the title of any of their songs so i guess i meant the song that had the chorus part mention that
    Hey Pamuel, that song is called "Starlight" and it's the second track off the BH&R album. Yeah, alot of people compare them to Radiohead, and in some ways in fits. But whereas Radiohead are a bit more avant garde and soft, Muse are a bit more driving and energetic. Having said that, there's plenty of melody and emotion to be found. While Radiohead makes me melancholy and introspective, Muse makes me want to raise my fist and start a revolution to change everything wrong in the world and wake people up to a knowledge of their own potential. It's just really driving, inspirational stuff that's got to be heard to be appreciated.

When you have the opportunity, check out the link I posted right before your post. It's amazing stuff that has no equal in music today. That's a fact.
  • PamuelPamuel Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Thanks i'll definetely give it a try, seems like Rock Band has expanded my tastes alot and I find new music everyday
  • mvp99njmvp99nj Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Hysteria
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Citizen Erased
    Plugin Baby
    Showbiz
    Starlight

I would love to play those songs, but every Muse song really. Every one of there songs are amazing. Hope to see a Muse pack soon please.
  • ColdplayerColdplayer Headliner
    edited April 2008
    Hysteria will be an exlusive track on the EU disk, EA and MTV officially announced it today.

I will kill a puppy if they are not going to release it in the US as well.
  • Slinky826Slinky826 Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Coldplayer;490630 said:
    Hysteria will be an exlusive track on the EU disk, EA and MTV officially announced it today.

And considering the whole of the current DLC library will be released over there a few days after the game comes out, ALL 9 tracks should be made available to NA as well. I mean, they made the "exclusive" OMX HMX pack available to all after what, 2 months?

Yeah, there may be songs in different languages, but still give us a choice!
    edited April 2008
    Slinky826;490728 said:
    And considering the whole of the current DLC library will be released over there a few days after the game comes out, ALL 9 tracks should be made available to NA as well. I mean, they made the "exclusive" OMX HMX pack available to all after what, 2 months?

Yeah, there may be songs in different languages, but still give us a choice!
    Yeah, I've created a thread with a petition to release those songs in the US as well! Please go there, post and vote for yes!

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42114
  • Slinky826Slinky826 Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Coldplayer;490761 said:
    Yeah, I've created a thread with a petition to release those songs in the US as well! Please go there, post and vote for yes!

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42114
    No need, it's already been confirmed that they will be released here.

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42083
  • SveppiSveppi Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Slinky826;490823 said:
    No need, it's already been confirmed that they will be released here.

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42083
    Aww, I was just gonna post that, bu you beat me to it :P
    edited April 2008
    Yeah, thank you!

I'm really happy now!!! :D
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Coldplayer;490630 said:

Thankfully, it seems the puppies are safe.
  • endlesslyendlessly Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    I deem the puppies unsafe until we get a Muse album dlc as well :)
  • FatWilmaFatWilma Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    no joke, i would have helped Coldplayer with his puppy holocaust if they hadn't released Hysteria here. Muse isn't even 1 of my favorite bands, but Hysteria is THE first song i thought about when i heard this game was coming out. my #1 most wanted song in RB since day 1. i can't wait till it comes out!
  • endlesslyendlessly Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    we just need to make sure everyone buys it now so future Muse dlc is for certain
    edited April 2008
    Hehe, yeah, Hysteria is gonna rock so much. Exciting. :D

But I would still trade it for more Radiohead *ducksbecauseiminamusethread*

Well, hope we get both!! :p
    edited April 2008
    endlessly;491733 said:
    I deem the puppies unsafe until we get a Muse album dlc as well :)
    Kill a puppy a day until they give us Origin of Symmetry?

*whatever it takes*
    edited April 2008
    Pics of my H.A.A.R.P. special Edition DVD boxed set:

imageimage
    imageimage
    edited April 2008
  • jdre_124jdre_124 Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    Hysteria is not enough for Rock Band. We need a song pack or a album but it too hard to choose one album.

I say the songs needed in RB

1.Citizen Erased
    2.Muscle Museum
    3.Map of the Problematique

Any Muse song will fit though. This band is just too good to go without a song pack. Greatest modern band right now.
    TakeABow;492188 said:
    Pics of the my H.A.A.R.P. special Edition DVD:

imageimage
    imageimage
    I'm not going to lie. My envy is white hot.
    edited April 2008
    jdre_124;494214 said:

I'm not going to lie. My envy is white hot.
    They sent me a PAL encoded DVD by mistake, so I get to keep this one, which my DVD player can't but my computer can! play. And they are sending me a copy of the correct one free of charge. I'm excited. I guess that will probably incite your envy more, but hey, they are on Ebay still if you can't get them direct anymore.
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;494523 said:
    They sent me a PAL encoded DVD by mistake, so I get to keep this one, which my DVD player can't but my computer can! play. And they are sending me a copy of the correct one free of charge. I'm excited. I guess that will probably incite your envy more, but hey, they are on Ebay still if you can't get them direct anymore.
    You can send me that PAL DVD if you don't need it anymore. :p
    edited April 2008
    Coldplayer;494615 said:
    You can send me that PAL DVD if you don't need it anymore. :p
    Its already promised to a friend of mine. She called dibs about ten seconds after I told her that I couldn't play it in my DVD player and I was going to try to get a replacement.

*Bump for Muse*
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;494619 said:
    Its already promised to a friend of mine. She called dibs about ten seconds after I told her that I couldn't play it in my DVD player and I was going to try to get a replacement.

*Bump for Muse*
    Argh, too bad, but that's okay. :p
  • RockstarLeoRockstarLeo Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    Mine hasn't arrived yet... release date's been pushed a week further in Canada apparently (for the special edition).

I don't mind waiting, but I better get it!!
    edited April 2008
    RockstarLeo;496610 said:
    Mine hasn't arrived yet... release date's been pushed a week further in Canada apparently (for the special edition).

I don't mind waiting, but I better get it!!
    The 20 track DVD is fantastic. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
  • FiveseveNFiveseveN Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    i just read on wikipedia that hysteria will be "coming soon" with the "north American release at the same time as the European release." is this true????
  • barnacleman11barnacleman11 Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    I just got HAARP today........ WE NEED DLC FROM THIS BAND!