Muse DLC. Period.

Comments

• jdre_124jdre_124 Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    Hysteria is not enough for Rock Band. We need a song pack or a album but it too hard to choose one album.

I say the songs needed in RB

1.Citizen Erased
    2.Muscle Museum
    3.Map of the Problematique

Any Muse song will fit though. This band is just too good to go without a song pack. Greatest modern band right now.
    TakeABow;492188 said:
    Pics of the my H.A.A.R.P. special Edition DVD:

imageimage
    imageimage
    I'm not going to lie. My envy is white hot.
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    jdre_124;494214 said:

I'm not going to lie. My envy is white hot.
    They sent me a PAL encoded DVD by mistake, so I get to keep this one, which my DVD player can't but my computer can! play. And they are sending me a copy of the correct one free of charge. I'm excited. I guess that will probably incite your envy more, but hey, they are on Ebay still if you can't get them direct anymore.
  • ColdplayerColdplayer Headliner
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;494523 said:
    They sent me a PAL encoded DVD by mistake, so I get to keep this one, which my DVD player can't but my computer can! play. And they are sending me a copy of the correct one free of charge. I'm excited. I guess that will probably incite your envy more, but hey, they are on Ebay still if you can't get them direct anymore.
    You can send me that PAL DVD if you don't need it anymore. :p
    edited April 2008
    Coldplayer;494615 said:
    You can send me that PAL DVD if you don't need it anymore. :p
    Its already promised to a friend of mine. She called dibs about ten seconds after I told her that I couldn't play it in my DVD player and I was going to try to get a replacement.

*Bump for Muse*
  • ColdplayerColdplayer Headliner
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;494619 said:
    Its already promised to a friend of mine. She called dibs about ten seconds after I told her that I couldn't play it in my DVD player and I was going to try to get a replacement.

*Bump for Muse*
    Argh, too bad, but that's okay. :p
  • RockstarLeoRockstarLeo Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    Mine hasn't arrived yet... release date's been pushed a week further in Canada apparently (for the special edition).

I don't mind waiting, but I better get it!!
    edited April 2008
    RockstarLeo;496610 said:
    Mine hasn't arrived yet... release date's been pushed a week further in Canada apparently (for the special edition).

I don't mind waiting, but I better get it!!
    The 20 track DVD is fantastic. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
  • FiveseveNFiveseveN Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    i just read on wikipedia that hysteria will be "coming soon" with the "north American release at the same time as the European release." is this true????
  • barnacleman11barnacleman11 Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    I just got HAARP today........ WE NEED DLC FROM THIS BAND!
    edited April 2008
    FiveseveN;497836 said:
    i just read on wikipedia that hysteria will be "coming soon" with the "north American release at the same time as the European release." is this true????
    Yeah. May 23. Be ready.
  • FiveseveNFiveseveN Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    YEA THIS IS AWESOME but i still want more like a 6 pack, im sick of classic rock getting two 6 packs...
  • ramobararamobara Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Hey TakeABow, don't forget who showed you where to get that HAARP Special Edition. ;)
  • endlesslyendlessly Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    too bad they screwed you out of your bonus material on the special edition too
    they better put it back in
  • FatFreeJelloPimpFatFreeJelloPimp Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    I was wondering, does anyone know of any "official" announcement that the "exclusive" PAL songs are going to be available as DLC? If you do, links would be nice. I was being optimistic that Muse DLC was possible, but when I heard it was exclusive I was a bit bummed. Wiki now says it'll be available but until I hear an official source I'm trying to contain my excitement.
    edited April 2008
    ramobara;498397 said:
    Hey TakeABow, don't forget who showed you where to get that HAARP Special Edition. ;)
    I am eternally greatful.
  • mysticnejimysticneji Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    FatFreeJelloPimp;498825 said:
    Wiki now says it'll be available but until I hear an official source I'm trying to contain my excitement.
    It has been confirmed dude.

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42083&page=2

Scroll down about six posts.
    edited April 2008
    Not the best source, but a source nonetheless: Clicky

I can't wait to play Hysteria.
  • jdre_124jdre_124 Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    :( It's still more the a month away.

I guess I should be happy but I really want a full track pack. :mad: :o
  • BonezBonez Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    This is a reason for rejoicing. Though it would be even better if it was coming on the heels of a six-pack.
  • vicious136vicious136 Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    Hysteria will be so awesome! I'm crazy excited for it.

I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but I do wish it was more than one song getting released. Muse ahs so many songs that would be phenomenal to play in RB!

follow up question: What exactly is a "gift horse"?
  • QueensoftheStoneAgeQueensoftheStoneAge Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    vicious136;499650 said:

I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but I do wish it was more than one song getting released.
    If they can license one Muse song, they can license more.
    edited April 2008
    endlessly;498800 said:
    too bad they screwed you out of your bonus material on the special edition too
    they better put it back in
    Eh, it doesn't matter they sent me a download link for the "bonus" footage. It was pretty good. Also, I have 1 of only a 1000. I feel so proud of myself!
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;498866 said:
    I am eternally greatful.
    Now, it's your turn to take a bow...

...and get on your knees!

:p
    edited April 2008
    ramobara;500717 said:
    Now, it's your turn to take a bow...
    ...and get on your knees!
    :p
    I'm saving that for the first time I play Hysteria's solo with my friends.
  • undertowundertow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    vicious136;499650 said:

I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but I do wish it was more than one song getting released. Muse ahs so many songs that would be phenomenal to play in RB!

follow up question: What exactly is a "gift horse"?
    This saying dates back to the Middle Ages and exists in other languages too. It is based on the idea that, in order to find out about a horse’s age and general health, you need to look at its teeth (it was, and sometimes still is, a practice to lie about a horse’s age, so prospective buyers usually took a good look in its mouth.) However, if someone is giving you a horse for free, there is no point worrying about what condition it’s in. since you are hardly going to refuse a free gift.

In the same way, when you get a bit of good luck or unexpected DLC, you shouldn’t quibble too much about the details – just accept it and be grateful. An example might be if someone gives you their old (but still serviceable) car – you wouldn’t start poking around under the bonnet and trying to decide whether it’s worth taking; you’d just take it.
    edited April 2008
    I am trying to figure out how I can get the "City of Delusion" HAARP bonus track. It was an iTunes PREorder bonus, which my USA credit card wouldn't let me order from the UK store.

I have managed to extract the Audio from the 17th, plus get the Sing for Absolution track (from the photo gallery).

Anyone have any insight into this?
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;501203 said:
    I am trying to figure out how I can get the "City of Delusion" HAARP bonus track. It was an iTunes PREorder bonus, which my USA credit card wouldn't let me order from the UK store.

I have managed to extract the Audio from the 17th, plus get the Sing for Absolution track (from the photo gallery).

Anyone have any insight into this?
    Those are two of my favorite songs! How do you get them?!
    edited April 2008
    ramobara;501498 said:
    Those are two of my favorite songs! How do you get them?!
    I don't have City of Delusion. Sorry for the confusing post. I extracted the Audio from the DVD of the 17th for the 20 tracks it has on it. And I extracted the audio from the slideshow of pictures, which is Sing for Absolution. for a total of 21 tracks (Really only 20 since the intro doesn't really count, and 19 if you don't count the improv bit).

I was wondering if there is someway (any way at all) to get the City of Delusion track that was included with the UK preorder of HAARP. There is a youtube video that has it as the background while showing HAARP pictures, but I want an .mp3.

I just want to complete my HAARP collection somehow.
  • endlesslyendlessly Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    ramobara;500711 said:
    Eh, it doesn't matter they sent me a download link for the "bonus" footage. It was pretty good. Also, I have 1 of only a 1000. I feel so proud of myself!
    but it's such a cop out by Warner Bros
    it techincally makes you a 1 of only 1000 (in the US only, mind you, since the rest of the world gets this without a damn mark up in price by WB) with the regular edition cd/dvd package everyone else got that came with "postcards"

I'm sure as hell pissed about it
    you should be too
    I want to watch my bonus material on the giant TV in DVD quality not decent internet download quality
  • FireStaff93FireStaff93 Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;502008 said:
    I don't have City of Delusion. Sorry for the confusing post. I extracted the Audio from the DVD of the 17th for the 20 tracks it has on it. And I extracted the audio from the slideshow of pictures, which is Sing for Absolution. for a total of 21 tracks (Really only 20 since the intro doesn't really count, and 19 if you don't count the improv bit).

I was wondering if there is someway (any way at all) to get the City of Delusion track that was included with the UK preorder of HAARP. There is a youtube video that has it as the background while showing HAARP pictures, but I want an .mp3.

I just want to complete my HAARP collection somehow.
    I have the answer to your problems!

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/guides/dvd/convert-YouTube-to-MP3.htm

Follow the link and download this, now find that youtube video and input the link, it will extract the audio that way.

Oh ya gotta have Assassin, definately, maybe release HAARP as a whole album

800 MP
    Muse Track Pack

Assassin
    Stockholm Sydrome
    Knights of Cydonia (Live)
    Glorious (It's a B-Side from Invincble, download it, now!)
    Map of the Problematique
    Time is Running Out
    Butterflies & Hurricanes
    New Born
    Plug In Baby
    The Small Print