Not the best source, but a source nonetheless: Clicky

I can't wait to play Hysteria.
  • jdre_124jdre_124 Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    :( It's still more the a month away.

I guess I should be happy but I really want a full track pack. :mad: :o
  • BonezBonez Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    This is a reason for rejoicing. Though it would be even better if it was coming on the heels of a six-pack.
  • vicious136vicious136 Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    Hysteria will be so awesome! I'm crazy excited for it.

I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but I do wish it was more than one song getting released. Muse ahs so many songs that would be phenomenal to play in RB!

follow up question: What exactly is a "gift horse"?
  • QueensoftheStoneAgeQueensoftheStoneAge Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    vicious136;499650 said:

I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but I do wish it was more than one song getting released.
    If they can license one Muse song, they can license more.
  • ramobararamobara Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    endlessly;498800 said:
    too bad they screwed you out of your bonus material on the special edition too
    they better put it back in
    Eh, it doesn't matter they sent me a download link for the "bonus" footage. It was pretty good. Also, I have 1 of only a 1000. I feel so proud of myself!
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;498866 said:
    I am eternally greatful.
    Now, it's your turn to take a bow...

...and get on your knees!

:p
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    ramobara;500717 said:
    Now, it's your turn to take a bow...
    ...and get on your knees!
    :p
    I'm saving that for the first time I play Hysteria's solo with my friends.
  • undertowundertow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    vicious136;499650 said:

I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but I do wish it was more than one song getting released. Muse ahs so many songs that would be phenomenal to play in RB!

follow up question: What exactly is a "gift horse"?
    This saying dates back to the Middle Ages and exists in other languages too. It is based on the idea that, in order to find out about a horse’s age and general health, you need to look at its teeth (it was, and sometimes still is, a practice to lie about a horse’s age, so prospective buyers usually took a good look in its mouth.) However, if someone is giving you a horse for free, there is no point worrying about what condition it’s in. since you are hardly going to refuse a free gift.

In the same way, when you get a bit of good luck or unexpected DLC, you shouldn’t quibble too much about the details – just accept it and be grateful. An example might be if someone gives you their old (but still serviceable) car – you wouldn’t start poking around under the bonnet and trying to decide whether it’s worth taking; you’d just take it.
    edited April 2008
    I am trying to figure out how I can get the "City of Delusion" HAARP bonus track. It was an iTunes PREorder bonus, which my USA credit card wouldn't let me order from the UK store.

I have managed to extract the Audio from the 17th, plus get the Sing for Absolution track (from the photo gallery).

Anyone have any insight into this?
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;501203 said:
    I am trying to figure out how I can get the "City of Delusion" HAARP bonus track. It was an iTunes PREorder bonus, which my USA credit card wouldn't let me order from the UK store.

I have managed to extract the Audio from the 17th, plus get the Sing for Absolution track (from the photo gallery).

Anyone have any insight into this?
    Those are two of my favorite songs! How do you get them?!
    edited April 2008
    ramobara;501498 said:
    Those are two of my favorite songs! How do you get them?!
    I don't have City of Delusion. Sorry for the confusing post. I extracted the Audio from the DVD of the 17th for the 20 tracks it has on it. And I extracted the audio from the slideshow of pictures, which is Sing for Absolution. for a total of 21 tracks (Really only 20 since the intro doesn't really count, and 19 if you don't count the improv bit).

I was wondering if there is someway (any way at all) to get the City of Delusion track that was included with the UK preorder of HAARP. There is a youtube video that has it as the background while showing HAARP pictures, but I want an .mp3.

I just want to complete my HAARP collection somehow.
  • endlesslyendlessly Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    ramobara;500711 said:
    Eh, it doesn't matter they sent me a download link for the "bonus" footage. It was pretty good. Also, I have 1 of only a 1000. I feel so proud of myself!
    but it's such a cop out by Warner Bros
    it techincally makes you a 1 of only 1000 (in the US only, mind you, since the rest of the world gets this without a damn mark up in price by WB) with the regular edition cd/dvd package everyone else got that came with "postcards"

I'm sure as hell pissed about it
    you should be too
    I want to watch my bonus material on the giant TV in DVD quality not decent internet download quality
  • FireStaff93FireStaff93 Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;502008 said:
    I don't have City of Delusion. Sorry for the confusing post. I extracted the Audio from the DVD of the 17th for the 20 tracks it has on it. And I extracted the audio from the slideshow of pictures, which is Sing for Absolution. for a total of 21 tracks (Really only 20 since the intro doesn't really count, and 19 if you don't count the improv bit).

I was wondering if there is someway (any way at all) to get the City of Delusion track that was included with the UK preorder of HAARP. There is a youtube video that has it as the background while showing HAARP pictures, but I want an .mp3.

I just want to complete my HAARP collection somehow.
    I have the answer to your problems!

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/guides/dvd/convert-YouTube-to-MP3.htm

Follow the link and download this, now find that youtube video and input the link, it will extract the audio that way.

Oh ya gotta have Assassin, definately, maybe release HAARP as a whole album

800 MP
    Muse Track Pack

Assassin
    Stockholm Sydrome
    Knights of Cydonia (Live)
    Glorious (It's a B-Side from Invincble, download it, now!)
    Map of the Problematique
    Time is Running Out
    Butterflies & Hurricanes
    New Born
    Plug In Baby
    The Small Print
    edited April 2008
    FireStaff93;502872 said:

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/guides/dvd/convert-YouTube-to-MP3.htm

Follow the link and download this, now find that youtube video and input the link, it will extract the audio that way.

800 MP
    Muse Track Pack

Assassin
    Stockholm Sydrome
    Map of the Problematique
    Time is Running Out
    Butterflies & Hurricanes
    New Born
    Plug In Baby
    The Small Print
    Nice pack, I would buy that in a heartbeat. Glorious, which happens to be a fantastic song, is the Japanese bonus track to BHaR also. I was surprised to see it on the Invincible Single after special ordering the Japanese CD.

As for extracting the audio from youtube, I was hoping to avoid that, since youtube audio quality is not exactly top-notch. I have a soundcard that can record my computer's audio out (excellent quality as well - assuming the source is good quality), so I have already considerd that option. The actual .mp3 was released though, and that is what I want. Somehow. For the time being I will have to settle for the youtube version.
  • JustcallmewendyJustcallmewendy Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Originally Posted by FireStaff93 View Post

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/guides/d...ube-to-MP3.htm

800 MP
    Muse Track Pack

Assassin
    Stockholm Sydrome
    Map of the Problematique
    Time is Running Out
    Butterflies & Hurricanes
    New Born
    Plug In Baby
    The Small Print

Great Track Pack, again i'd buy this in a heartbeat. Only thing i'd add to this would be
    Muscle Museum and Cave from the Showbiz album.
    edited April 2008
    I just realized that I will be able to play the Hysteria solo with an echo effect, just like the HAARP version.

*Joy!*
  • RylyRyly Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    Got my HAARP DVD/CD today!! w00t!

Can't wait for Hysteria on RB and MORE MUSE, PLEASE!!!
  • stxbomber191stxbomber191 Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    10 buck pack:

The Small Print
    New Born
    The Groove
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Plug in Baby
    Showbiz

Pretty much any song would be amazing.
  • J.w.d.J.w.d. Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    any muse song is good with me!
  • Hybrid1988Hybrid1988 Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    So will the US eventually be able to get the Muse song?
  • xbadx1233xbadx1233 Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    That's what i read in a "press release" but i don't know if it's true. I've been unable to find confirmation on this site
  • vicious136vicious136 Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    I'm pretty sure Hysteria has been confirmed as DLC. It probably won't be released until after the EU RB release though. Actually as much as I want to play it (SO BAD!) I hope it doesn't come out until after the Europe launch because it would certainly cheapen the fact that it'll be packaged with the EU game and they've been shafted enough as it is. Anyway, back on topic.

When they played here (Seattle) last year, I got tickets for a bunch of my friends that were unfamiliar with Muse and then put together a CD/DVD pack for each of them that included the Absolution Tour DVD and then a mix of my favorite Muse songs. This "mix tape" just happens to double as my dream list of Muse DLC!

New Born
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Starlight
    Supermassive Black Hole
    Bliss
    Time is Running Out
    Feeling Good
    Micro Cuts
    Interlude & Hysteria (woo!!!)
    Exo-Politics
    Muscle Museum
    Sunburn
    Map of the Problematique
    Citizen Erased
    Darkshines
    Filip
    Knights of Cydonia

Now that I've got all the singles as well, I'd put Glorious and Eternally Missed on that list as well.
  • DobboDobbo Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    That mix album of your vicious would be so frackin awesome. I mean Hysteria is a good start assuming we get it at some point but they would be daft to not consider putting some of the great Guitar Hero songs in there.
    edited April 2008
    vicious136;506139 said:
    I'm pretty sure Hysteria has been confirmed as DLC. It probably won't be released until after the EU RB release though. Actually as much as I want to play it (SO BAD!) I hope it doesn't come out until after the Europe launch because it would certainly cheapen the fact that it'll be packaged with the EU game and they've been shafted enough as it is. Anyway, back on topic.

When they played here (Seattle) last year, I got tickets for a bunch of my friends that were unfamiliar with Muse and then put together a CD/DVD pack for each of them that included the Absolution Tour DVD and then a mix of my favorite Muse songs. This "mix tape" just happens to double as my dream list of Muse DLC!

New Born
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Starlight
    Supermassive Black Hole
    Bliss
    Time is Running Out
    Feeling Good
    Micro Cuts
    Interlude & Hysteria (woo!!!)
    Exo-Politics
    Muscle Museum
    Sunburn
    Map of the Problematique
    Citizen Erased
    Darkshines
    Filip
    Knights of Cydonia

Now that I've got all the singles as well, I'd put Glorious and Eternally Missed on that list as well.
    My only complaing about that list is the lack of Invincible.
    Dobbo;506197 said:
    That mix album of your vicious would be so frackin awesome. I mean Hysteria is a good start assuming we get it at some point but they would be daft to not consider putting some of the great Guitar Hero songs in there.
    Knights of Cydonia is the only Muse GH song. If you mean songs that are "Guitar Hero Style" ala, very guitar heavy, all that means for Muse is the piano songs get left out. Almost every song would go great in Rock Band.
  • woofmixwoofmix Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Dobbo;506197 said:

Well I just would like to say that I found Hysteria by muse being one of the exclusive tracks in rock band euro. I also found out that the exclusive euro songs will come to the states as future dlc ergo, Hysteria is officially coming to Rock Band as DLC.

Link to official release:http://kotaku.com/377152/rock-band-gets-official-european-release-date-%5Bupdate%5D

Link to exclusives becoming dlc:http://www.joystiq.com/2008/04/08/exclusive-euro-rock-band-tracks-will-become-dlc/

Hopefully it will make everyone pleased (for the time being). Hopefully more muse songs will become available like oasis putting out more songs.
  • BubblegumBubblegum Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    Haven't been in here for a while. Dx
    But I heard the news of the European exclusives being available to the US.
    Excellent~. I squealed like a little girl upon receiving the news.
    But as far as I'm concerned, more Muse is entirely possible, especially looking at all the requests (Happy page 50, everyone), and the fact that Oasis had a pack and a Euro-exclusive song, so it's not "something Harmonix wouldn't do."
    A pack with New Born, Stockholm Syndrome, and Plug-in Baby? Please.
  • CrossCross Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    I'm not bumping
    edited April 2008
    Bubblegum;510456 said:

A pack with New Born, Stockholm Syndrome, and Plug-in Baby? Please.
    I'm pretty sure that would be my favorite pack ever.
  • m00pm00p Banned
    edited April 2008
    God. Muse fans just done die do they?