Muse DLC. Period.

Comments

  • woofmixwoofmix Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Dobbo;506197 said:
    That mix album of your vicious would be so frackin awesome. I mean Hysteria is a good start assuming we get it at some point but they would be daft to not consider putting some of the great Guitar Hero songs in there.

    Well I just would like to say that I found Hysteria by muse being one of the exclusive tracks in rock band euro. I also found out that the exclusive euro songs will come to the states as future dlc ergo, Hysteria is officially coming to Rock Band as DLC.

    Link to official release:http://kotaku.com/377152/rock-band-gets-official-european-release-date-%5Bupdate%5D

    Link to exclusives becoming dlc:http://www.joystiq.com/2008/04/08/exclusive-euro-rock-band-tracks-will-become-dlc/


    Hopefully it will make everyone pleased (for the time being). Hopefully more muse songs will become available like oasis putting out more songs.
  • BubblegumBubblegum Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    Haven't been in here for a while. Dx
    But I heard the news of the European exclusives being available to the US.
    Excellent~. I squealed like a little girl upon receiving the news.
    But as far as I'm concerned, more Muse is entirely possible, especially looking at all the requests (Happy page 50, everyone), and the fact that Oasis had a pack and a Euro-exclusive song, so it's not "something Harmonix wouldn't do."
    A pack with New Born, Stockholm Syndrome, and Plug-in Baby? Please.
  • CrossCross Unsigned
    edited April 2008
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Bubblegum;510456 said:

    A pack with New Born, Stockholm Syndrome, and Plug-in Baby? Please.
    I'm pretty sure that would be my favorite pack ever.
  • m00pm00p Banned
    edited April 2008
    God. Muse fans just done die do they?
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    m00p;511833 said:
    God. Muse fans just done die do they?
    Never!

    *Is pummmmmmmmped for Hysteria*
  • SveppiSveppi Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;511881 said:
    Never!

    *Is pummmmmmmmped for Hysteria*
    I agree with you, Muse fans never die! And I seriously can't wait for Hysteria. Maybe it's a good thing that it gets released in late May, because then my spring tests at school will be done, any sooner and I wouldn't be able to study :D
  • clinton33clinton33 Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    Considering Hysteria will be part of the Euro pack DLC...

    I would like to see a Muse 3 pack with:

    Stockholm Syndrome
    Knights of Cydonia
    Time is Running Out


    Adding those 3 songs with Hysteria would freaking rock...they are popular songs (which would sell) and it would satisfy the taste for Muse for us Muse fans on Rock Band.
  • jasparjaspar Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    What about a DLC pack for each album? Or just releasing Absolution in its entirety! They've got so many songs that would be great on Rock Band
  • Room_on_FireRoom_on_Fire Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    I was hoping to see Muse in future DLC to have another 9 tier every instrument song. Like RttH. Knights might be able to do it. Not enough in Hysteria's guitar/bass to make it 9 tier all.
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    clinton33;512468 said:
    Considering Hysteria will be part of the Euro pack DLC...

    I would like to see a Muse 3 pack with:

    Stockholm Syndrome
    Knights of Cydonia
    Time is Running Out


    Adding those 3 songs with Hysteria would freaking rock...they are popular songs (which would sell) and it would satisfy the taste for Muse for us Muse fans on Rock Band.
    Great to see your first post is in favor of Muse! Welcome to the forums.

    I have to say that honestly I don't think my thirst for Muse will ever be satisfied, no matter how many songs they give us. There are just too many great songs.
  • RedSkyRebornRedSkyReborn Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;513246 said:
    I have to say that honestly I don't think my thirst for Muse will ever be satisfied, no matter how many songs they give us. There are just too many great songs.
    Absolutely.

    But I would accept any Muse DLC after "Hysteria" just the same. :p
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    RedSkyReborn;513292 said:
    Absolutely.

    But I would accept any Muse DLC after "Hysteria" just the same. :p
    I think we all would eagerly accept any Muse DLC they give us.
  • FatWilmaFatWilma Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;513307 said:
    I think we all would eagerly accept any Muse DLC they give us.
    i really wouldn't be surprised to see more Muse dlc a few months after Hysteria is released. *knocks on wood

    btw, all u guys that love Muse HAVE to like Radiohead and maybe some Bloc Party. give those threads some love too...:D
  • BubblegumBubblegum Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    Now I actually have a reason to look forward to the end of May (I'm taking summer school... by choice. Call me masochistic, but... I won't have a rebuttal.). Unfortunately, that only seems to make time drag out more. There's no winning.
    Except for at the end of May, when we all get to play Hysteria. That will be a win of epic proportions.
    Mmm, I'm so excited! If only any of the people I knew could realize the sheer awesomeness that is Muse. (I guess that's why I have the internet.)

    (And no, Muse fans never die. We actually harness the immense energy of supermassive black holes to keep ourselves alive.)
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Bubblegum;513860 said:
    Now I actually have a reason to look forward to the end of May (I'm taking summer school... by choice. Call me masochistic, but... I won't have a rebuttal.). Unfortunately, that only seems to make time drag out more. There's no winning.
    Except for at the end of May, when we all get to play Hysteria. That will be a win of epic proportions.
    Mmm, I'm so excited! If only any of the people I knew could realize the sheer awesomeness that is Muse. (I guess that's why I have the internet.)

    (And no, Muse fans never die. We actually harness the immense energy of supermassive black holes to keep ourselves alive.)
    Hey, at least you can play Hysteria while you are in summer class. XD
  • BubblegumBubblegum Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    I do get a week between the end of school and the start of summer school, though (Thank you public school). Plenty of time not only to play Hysteria, but infect everyone I know with the Muse virus via Rock Band and make my brother want to chop my head off because he's heard it so many times.
    I declare victory in advance.
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Bubblegum;514206 said:
    I do get a week between the end of school and the start of summer school, though (Thank you public school). Plenty of time not only to play Hysteria, but infect everyone I know with the Muse virus via Rock Band and make my brother want to chop my head off because he's heard it so many times.
    I declare victory in advance.
    As it should be. Spread Muse and thier sheer awesome everywhere you can.
  • SubtemperateSubtemperate Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    Yeah I think hysteria is going to get a lot of play on my xbox (once we have the game out here).

    I would love a lot of their stuff, though I think some of the live versions of their songs would be more fun to play then some of the cd recordings.
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Subtemperate;514948 said:
    Yeah I think hysteria is going to get a lot of play on my xbox (once we have the game out here).

    I would love a lot of their stuff, though I think some of the live versions of their songs would be more fun to play then some of the cd recordings.
    Well, Matt does spice up the guitar a fair bit on the older songs, and even the solos from Black Holes and Revelations are being modified. I would love to see the HAARP solo for New Born.
  • CM_DrunkCM_Drunk Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Hi. My name is Nick, and Im now a Muse addict

    *waits for the "HI Nick!" responses*

    I had heard alot off of Absolution, as a buddy of mine got me into it. Never really followed them though. Then, I watched theri Performance ar KROQs "Almost Acoustic Christmas" concert webcast, where they headlined the second day, and I really started to turn into a fan. Then I forgot to buy anything or do some follow up listening :(

    So, I bought Haarp on Friday, and now the deal is done. I cant get Muse songs out of my head. Im going to get every cd I can get my hands on, and drive to whatever show comes near me. I am now a big time fan. That damn Live DVD catapulted them into my top 5.

    So yeah, HMX. Sup with the Muse DLC????
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    *HI Nick!*

    Welcome to the club.
  • Lucid_DelusionLucid_Delusion Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    I really can't wait for Hysteria to come out. I'm anxious as it is already just knowing that we'll get to play it at some point. Now if only we could get an artist pack and two other Muse songs along with it. I'd kill for New Born and Citizen Erased along with Hysteria.
  • SveppiSveppi Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Lucid_Delusion;516092 said:
    I really can't wait for Hysteria to come out. I'm anxious as it is already just knowing that we'll get to play it at some point. Now if only we could get an artist pack and two other Muse songs along with it. I'd kill for New Born and Citizen Erased along with Hysteria.
    I second that motion, CE would be so awesome, and New Born would be ultra awesome
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Lucid_Delusion;516092 said:
    I really can't wait for Hysteria to come out. I'm anxious as it is already just knowing that we'll get to play it at some point. Now if only we could get an artist pack and two other Muse songs along with it. I'd kill for New Born and Citizen Erased along with Hysteria.
    Well, we already know Hysteria will be released with the PAL songs, either as an individual track or perhaps as a bundle for all (9?) songs.

    I hope we get a separate Muse Pack after the PAL songs, 3 or 6, and honeslty, I really would not have a problem with any pack anyone on this thread has proposed. Muse is too amazing all around.
  • SveppiSveppi Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;516457 said:
    Well, we already know Hysteria will be released with the PAL songs, either as an individual track or perhaps as a bundle for all (9?) songs.

    I hope we get a separate Muse Pack after the PAL songs, 3 or 6, and honeslty, I really would not have a problem with any pack anyone on this thread has proposed. Muse is too amazing all around.
    I agree with you 100%, anything from them is pure gold, except maybe Jimmy Kane (their worst song, which would be a compliment to a lot of songs)
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Sveppi;516480 said:
    I agree with you 100%, anything from them is pure gold, except maybe Jimmy Kane (their worst song, which would be a compliment to a lot of songs)
    There are a few songs I would obviously not prefer, plus I would love for Starlight and Supermassive Black Hole to not be chosen either.

    Pretty much the whole Origin of Symmetry and Absolution albums would rock.

    *also glad to see another as Muse-crazy as me on this forum*
  • RylyRyly Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    Hi, Nick!

    HAARP DVD kept me up way too late last night. It's just so amazing that I kept replaying it! Matt is just amazing. But Chris - well, I knew he kicked butt on Bass, but I didn't realize how much he sings, too. They were just having so much fun, you GOTTA love 'em!

    More MUSE DLC, yeah!!
  • CM_DrunkCM_Drunk Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Yeah, and im a sucker for live dvds. IMO, hearing live music really defines how good a band is. Its fine if your a good studio band, but if you suck live I dont like you. Anyways, Haarp is one helluva show.

    And as far as Mused DLC besides Hysteria goes, im really surprised we havent heard anything about other Euro-big bands having DLC packs, to help push angry euros towards buying Rock Band (With all the gripe about the price)

    Im sure alot more Europeans would be pushed over the proverbial fence of expense if a Muse pack came out, along with other big names that have a strong Euro folowing.
  • SveppiSveppi Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;516603 said:
    There are a few songs I would obviously not prefer, plus I would love for Starlight and Supermassive Black Hole to not be chosen either.
    Yeah, all the non-guitar songs/extremely guitar-light songs wouldn't work. But I would really love for Starlight & SMBH to be released. I curious as to why you don't want em'.
    TakeABow;516603 said:
    Pretty much the whole Origin of Symmetry and Absolution albums would rock.
    I'm in absolute 100% agreement
    TakeABow;516603 said:
    *also glad to see another as Muse-crazy as me on this forum*
    I was just thinking the same thing :)
Sign In or Register to comment.