Muse DLC. Period.

Comments

• AlttabmattAlttabmatt Unsigned
    edited January 2008
    darknessmoon;257699 said:
    I assume that was directed at me for the video I posted, lol. Yeah, I was way up in the lawn area, but it was still an amazing sight and experience no matter where you were.

Just remembering how great that ending was, and how great Stockholm Syndrome is, period, just makes me think, "Man, Muse would be so amazing in RockBand..."
    Yea I was talking to you. Man that show was fantastic and I am sad now because I don't know when they will be back.
  • darknessmoondarknessmoon Road Warrior
    edited January 2008
    Alttabmatt;257728 said:
    Yea I was talking to you. Man that show was fantastic and I am sad now because I don't know when they will be back.
    Yeah, me too. I'd LOVE to see them again. Maybe if Muse made it into RockBand, my sadness from wondering when they will come back would probably not be so bad... ;)

C'mon! Let's see some Muse! :D
  • Ninjapenguin777Ninjapenguin777 Unsigned
    edited January 2008
    I cant wait until they come back to the US. If they dont do a show in Florida then I will fly somewhere to see them because I have a free round trip ticket
  • MusePTMusePT Rising Star
    edited January 2008
    Muse is the BEST BAND IN THE WORLD TODAY!!

I think it is a crime a game like RB that doesn't have a single Muse song in it... Please, they are putting Oasis this month and no Muse, WTF???

Matt is a genious on the guitar, and the vocals are god like!!! Dom awesome drum player and Chris the coolest bassist around!

About songs that should be in the game? The whole 4 albums!!!!

Individual songs:

1- From Showbiz:
    Sunburn
    Muscle Museum
    Showbiz
    Uno

2- From Origin of Symmetry
    New Born
    Bliss
    Hyper Music
    Plug In Baby
    Citizen Erased
    Dark Shines

3- From Absolution:
    Time is Running Out
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Hysteria
    Butterflies & Hurricanes
    The Small Print

4- From Black holes & Revelations:
    Take a Bow
    Starlight
    Map of the Problematique
    City of Delusion
    Knights of Cydonia

in bold the indisputed songs to be included
  • blayne_steeeeleblayne_steeeele Unsigned
    edited January 2008
    I cannot think of any song in existence than would rock harder than "knights of cydonia"

it's just gotta happen
  • The_1st_ForeverThe_1st_Forever Opening Act
    edited January 2008
    if i had to choose one song from muse to be in rock band it would have to be

Stockholm Syndrome

i just liove the guitar work, and it would be so much fun to sing!
    edited January 2008
  • sungheadsunghead Unsigned
    edited January 2008
    I may be fighting against the grain, but I would love to see these as the 3-pack:

1) Hysteria
    2) Starlight (mass appeal - fun for all players)
    3) Time is Running Out / Stockholm Syndrome / Plug In Baby

Knights of Cydonia is great, but it's also on GH3. I would rather see completely new content on Rock Band.

But I WILL BUY ANY MUSE SONGS YOU OFFER AS DLC. I just want to make that perfectly clear. :)
    edited January 2008
    That makes two of us... any, i repeat any Muse song I will buy!!!!
  • toolbass301toolbass301 Unsigned
    edited January 2008
    Yes yes we need MUSE

I would want ANYTHING from them.
    edited January 2008
    The only problem with KOC is that the first 5 minutes of vocals would be reproducing Matts' sounds he makes to go along with the guitar
  • echelon56echelon56 Unsigned
    edited January 2008
    Definitely Stockholm Syndrome would be great as well as Hysteria
    edited January 2008
    Guys vote for Muse.......
  • darknessmoondarknessmoon Road Warrior
    edited January 2008
    MusePT;272404 said:
    Yes, people! Vote for Muse! I did... <_<;;
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited January 2008
    Hysteria
    Muscle Museum
    Starlight
    Butterflies and Hurricanes
    Plug in Baby
    Invincible
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Glorious
    Time is Running Out
    Micro Cuts

Ok, really any Muse song, but Hysteria NEEDS to be in the game.
  • m00pm00p Banned
    edited January 2008
  • SilentEcho22SilentEcho22 Unsigned
    edited January 2008
    A Muse 3 pack would be godly. I'd want

Stockholm Syndrome
    Hysteria
    w/e for 3rd, there's so many good ones

I dont have any DLC just yet (my ps3 guitar is being RMA'd), but I'd buy this in a hearbeat.
  • stangdiablostangdiablo Unsigned
    edited January 2008
    Hell yes! I keep hoping they will come to their senses and put Muse in there. Just about any song will do, however, I can name a few... Stockholm syndrome, new born, hysteria, bliss, dead star, Citizen Erased, PLUG IN BABY!!!!! God I could go on forever!!
    edited January 2008
    Im glad to see this is still garnering suport
  • tidutidu Rising Star
    edited January 2008
    I would miss all my classes on the Tuesday that they release a Muse pack with Stockholm Syndrome, Hysteria, and Plug In Baby... and I'd probably miss the rest of the week as well.
    edited January 2008
    Id love New Born, Bliss, and Plug In Baby
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited January 2008
    Something needs to be in this game
    I hope they release more than just a 3-pack
    Two would be awesome.

Hysteria
    Starlight
    Stockholm Syndrome

Plug in Baby
    Muscle Museum
    Micro Cuts

I want Butterflies and Hurricanes, but the lack of guitar might keep that out of Rock Band, same goes for Sunburn or Apocaplyse Please.
  • SkyronSkyron Unsigned
    edited January 2008
  • AkutexAkutex Unsigned
    edited January 2008
    I must support MUSE. How they are not already in this game, I will never know. It boggles my mind.
    You see this ->:confused: That's my mind being boggled.

Matt, Dom, and Chris are all such uniquely amazing artists that almost any MUSE song would fit perfectly into this game. But after seeing what songs everyone seems to be listing in common, I'd say it is a safe bet that most of those who posted in this thread would eat up Hysteria, Stockholm Syndrome, and/or Plug-in Baby.

I have to say though, some songs, while they sound AWESOME, probably wouldn't fit the game as well. Songs like New Bown with its repetitive minute or two long piano intro, or Butterflies and Hurricanes with the sweeping piano interlude, or Feeling Good...we need a keyboard instrument for Rock Band 2 :p
    edited February 2008
    The piano intro on new born would be fine. Thats no different than the bon jovi song. Thge singer could sing and then everyone else would join in
  • sungheadsunghead Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    I would love New Born too, but I have to agree that the Hysteria-Stockholm-Plug-In Baby choices are perfect for Rock Band. Of course my original bid was for Starlight which I think would drive non-Muse fans to make the purchase as well. It's so catchy that even my girlfriend enjoys it. I drive her NUTS with Muse constantly playing through my radio, but she still loves that song.

In the mindset of Rock Band and Playability, I also think putting Showbiz in there would be good. Breaking it down by Vocals/Guitar/Bass/Drums, that would be a blast to play. Easy, but still dramatic when it builds up!!!
  • oshman187oshman187 Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    Muse would definitely be nice to have :D
  • muohiomuohio Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    Always been a big fan of Muse and would love to play along on the drums or maybe sing.
  • chipanonchipanon Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    blayne_steeeele;260452 said:
    I cannot think of any song in existence than would rock harder than "knights of cydonia"

it's just gotta happen
    Honestly? You can't think of at least one that is better than Knights of Cydonia? I could name several that rock harder, that arent even on that cd... Oh lets see,

Plug In Baby(who's riff ranks higher than nirvana's smells like teen spirit on the top 100 all time riffs)
    Shrinking Universe(yeah some fun vocals there)
    Sunburn (classic showbiz song)
    Hysteria
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Citizen Erased although the outro isnt even played with guitar
    Muscle Museum
    Apocalypse Please, if rockband had a piano
    New Born
    Uno
    Micro Cuts
    DARKSHINES which im really surprised to not have seen suggested more
    and just for kicks why not The House of the Rising Sun, their version

Yeah id say they all rock harder than Knights of Cydonia
  • phoenix_fire2005phoenix_fire2005 Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    Any Muse off of the last two CDs would be awesome. Frankly, I haven't listened to anything off of earlier albums... it might be good too, but the last two CDs are definetly the most popular and song from them would probably sell best.