Muse DLC. Period.

Comments

• TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Sveppi;539449 said:
    "Take A Bow" looks much better now:D It's looking very nice.

On a side note: Stockholm Syndrome should've been on-disc in RB, seeing as how the first venue in Sweden is called "Stockholm Syndrome"
    Thanks!

The first thing I thought when I played at Stockholm Syndrome was in the same vein.

No fair naming a venue after a Muse song without giving us the song.
  • SveppiSveppi Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;539490 said:
    Thanks!

The first thing I thought when I played at Stockholm Syndrome was in the same vein.

No fair naming a venue after a Muse song without giving us the song.
    Yeah, I remember thinking the exact same thing.

I've also been wondering, which song/songs in RB do you guys think are most "Muse-like"?
    edited April 2008
    Sveppi;539501 said:
    Yeah, I remember thinking the exact same thing.

I've also been wondering, which song/songs in RB do you guys think are most "Muse-like"?
    The two Radiohead songs. And Orange Crush. I think that is about as close as we get at the moment. Sadly.
    edited April 2008
    Ahh, I was just noticed my spelling mistake.

The fact that besides Radiohead, there's nothing that remotely sounds like Muse in the game is in itself a good argument for Muse's inclusion
    edited April 2008
    Sveppi;539527 said:
    Ahh, I was just noticed my spelling mistake.

The fact that besides Radiohead, there's nothing that remotely sounds like Muse in the game is in itself a good argument for Muse's inclusion
    On top of Muse's popularity, musical quality, and perfect fit for Rock Band by being challenging for all four parts.
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;539542 said:
    On top of Muse's popularity, musical quality, and perfect fit for Rock Band by being challenging for all four parts.
    That's a given of course :D
    edited April 2008
    Sveppi;539559 said:
    That's a given of course :D
    So with all of these very good reasons... somehow we don't have any Muse yet, and only one song on the way!

*Grab your torches and pitchforks*
    Give us Muse or give us death!
    edited April 2008
    I'm chopping up chairs for torches as we speak.

MUSE 4 (more) DLC!
    edited April 2008
    Sveppi;539576 said:
    I'm chopping up chairs for torches as we speak.

MUSE 4 (more) DLC!
    Now all I need to do is find a pitchfork...
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;539580 said:
    Now all I need to do is find a pitchfork...
    We'll stop by at the Home Depot on the way to Cambridge
    edited April 2008
    Sveppi;539586 said:
    We'll stop by at the Home Depot on the way to Cambridge
    Then this riot/protest... thing! is afoot.

No one's going to take me alive!
  • BhindBluEyes430BhindBluEyes430 Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    I just really want this song for that chours
    Yeah YEAAHH! Yeah YEahh Alright... iigh... ight..

Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

edited April 2008
    TakeABow;539592 said:
    Then this riot/protest... thing! is afoot.

No one's going to take me alive!
    The time has come to make things right!
    edited April 2008
    BhindBluEyes430;539602 said:
    I just really want this song for that chours
    Yeah YEAAHH! Yeah YEahh Alright... iigh... ight..

Thoughts of a Dying Atheist
    I love the way Matt uses his voice. It really is amazing. He puts so much emotion into his music, and you can really feel it coming through in almost all of Muse's songs. Matt can SING!
  • Alright_ComputerAlright_Computer Butt Neck
    edited April 2008
    Another awesome song would be The Small Print. That opening riff ROCKS! And I think I mentioned Exo-Politics already.
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;539631 said:
    I love the way Matt uses his voice. It really is amazing. He puts so much emotion into his music, and you can really feel it coming through in almost all of Muse's songs. Matt can SING!
    Thoughts of a Dying Atheist is a great song and it should be in RB. And the chorus is awesome!
    TSP and Exo Politics too,

Matt's voice is one of the things that defines Muse and the music they make.
    edited April 2008
    Alright_Computer;539741 said:
    Another awesome song would be The Small Print. That opening riff ROCKS! And I think I mentioned Exo-Politics already.
    I really like the intro hook in The Small Print. Exo-Politics isn't one of my favorite songs, but it is still fantastic.
    edited April 2008
    Supermassive Black Hole. In Rock Band. Thoughts.
    edited April 2008
    Well, my opinion of Supermassive Black Hole is that I would prefer most of Muse's catalog of songs before it. It isn't a bad song by any means, but it isn't my favorite.

That said. It would be challenging on drums and for vocals.
    edited April 2008
    Sveppi;539924 said:
    Supermassive Black Hole. In Rock Band. Thoughts.
    Vocals would be hard. So would drums. But the guitar and bass would get boring after a while. It's muse, so I wouldn't say no. I'd just prefer other songs.
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;539941 said:
    Well, my opinion of Supermassive Black Hole is that I would prefer most of Muse's catalog of songs before it. It isn't a bad song by any means, but it isn't my favorite.

That said. It would be challenging on drums and for vocals.
    Well, I really like it. It's basically the reason for my Muse loving ways. When I heard it two years ago when it came out it strangely lit fire to my casual "Museism".
  • BubblegumBubblegum Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    I would love to sing Supermassive Black Hole. The drums would be pretty fun, too, but guitar and bass would get a little repetitive.
    I still often listen to that songs and itch to sing it in Rock Band.

Exo-Politics would be a really good fit, as would The Small Print.
  • TheKrazyKatzzzTheKrazyKatzzz Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    I actually haven't posted in this thread yet because I regard the fact that Muse needs to be in Rock Band as a self-evident fact. If they released the entire Muse catalog I would buy it without hesitation.

Muse 3 Pack:
    New Born
    Starlight
    Time Is Running Out

Muse 6 Pack:
    Plug In Baby
    Sunburn
    Map of the Problematique
    Butterflies & Hurricanes
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Knights of Cydonia

See what I did there? 3 pack and a 6 pack, both of which I'd buy, where no song is repeated.

My only concern about Hysteria being released (which is great!) is that it'll put Muse into the category of Garbage or Creedence Clearwater Revival where there's "just enough" of it to stop people from requesting more dlc from them. Hysteria won't nearly be enough... even though I look forward to it immensely!
  • BubblegumBubblegum Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    xD You can count on the fact that nobody here will shut up until we've got the whole discography.
    edited April 2008
    TheKrazyKatzzz;540011 said:
    Muse 3 Pack:
    New Born
    Starlight
    Time Is Running Out

Muse 6 Pack:
    Plug In Baby
    Sunburn
    Map of the Problematique
    Butterflies & Hurricanes
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Knights of Cydonia
    Good pack, except that Butterflies & Hurricanes has no guitar or bass (there might be some bass, I'm not sure) and a small amount of drums. Migh have to change that.
    edited April 2008
    TheKrazyKatzzz;540011 said:
    I actually haven't posted in this thread yet because I regard the fact that Muse needs to be in Rock Band as a self-evident fact. If they released the entire Muse catalog I would buy it without hesitation.

Muse 3 Pack:
    New Born
    Starlight
    Time Is Running Out

Muse 6 Pack:
    Plug In Baby
    Sunburn
    Map of the Problematique
    Butterflies & Hurricanes
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Knights of Cydonia

See what I did there? 3 pack and a 6 pack, both of which I'd buy, where no song is repeated.

My only concern about Hysteria being released (which is great!) is that it'll put Muse into the category of Garbage or Creedence Clearwater Revival where there's "just enough" of it to stop people from requesting more dlc from them. Hysteria won't nearly be enough... even though I look forward to it immensely!
    Awesome packs, HMX would have my money with those for sure. But I don't think we here at the MUSE thread will ever stop requesting/begging for Muse songs (except if they release the whole discography).

edit: I got ninja'd - also B&H has bass. They could use either the radio edit or single version, they have guitar
    edited April 2008
    B&H is a great song, but it's not for Rock Band. Especially the breakdown part where there are just strings. I haven't heard the Single/radio edit, so I'm not sure about those.
  • TheKrazyKatzzzTheKrazyKatzzz Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Maybe replace B&H with "City of Delusion". Still, though.
  • ColdplayerColdplayer Headliner
    edited April 2008
    So, I just started listening through Black Holes & Revelations (I'm listening to Map of The Proplematique now) and I have to say I already like it more than Absolution (the only album I've known so far). Main reason is Starlight at the moment, that's a fantastic song. I actually listened to it a few times before I went on to the next song. :p

Well, let's see what I will say when I have listened to all the songs on the album.
    edited April 2008
    Coldplayer;540171 said:
    So, I just started listening through Black Holes & Revelations (I'm listening to Map of The Proplematique now) and I have to say I already like it more than Absolution (the only album I've known so far). Main reason is Starlight at the moment, that's a fantastic song. I actually listened to it a few times before I went on to the next song. :p

Well, let's see what I will see when I have listened to all the songs on the album.
    It's very diffrent from Absolution. That's a part of why I love Muse so much, their diversity.