Muse DLC. Period.

Comments

• jdre_124jdre_124 Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    How many replies does the top thread have?
  • xbadx1233xbadx1233 Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    I don't know, and who cares? JOIN THE CAUSE FOR MUSE!!!

UPDATE!!! We are 400 posts away from being number one in the ultimate setlist section!
  • fusionfoxfusionfox Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Ok, got to say this again, the people in this thread post insanely fast ;)

Really shows how much support Muse has as a band and for having more DLC in the game.
  • jobnjobn Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    xbadx1233;544185 said:

UPDATE!!! We are 400 posts away from being number one in the ultimate setlist section!

AWESOMENESS!!!
    I think we can do it if we bring up a good muse topic...Any ideas?
  • Alright_ComputerAlright_Computer Butt Neck
    edited April 2008
    jobn;544172 said:
    Congrats that album is so amazing!!!
    Have you heard it already?
    I'm watching it right now... the live show is amazing! I was debating buying it, since I had Hullabaloo, but it seems even better in Wembley. Muse was destined for arenas. Plus there's more of a variety in HAARP.

I'm up to Feeling Good on the DVD, and my favorite so far is Hysteria. I imagine that will change, I still have to see Invincible, Stockholm Syndrome, Plug In Baby, etc.
    edited April 2008
    Here are the standings for those interested...

1. DLC Requests from the Community ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
    The_Wurm 04-18-2008 07:42 AM
    by bradjfowler 1,222 15,874

2. # 1 song you want on Rock Band ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
    bchaps 04-10-2008 08:06 PM
    by U2Phreak1969 1,152 34,393

3.Be Heard! What We Really Want! *Active Thread* ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
    odelay17 03-22-2008 05:25 AM
    by keokeonani 882

4. Muse DLC. Period - 855
    Anyway, if we could have an album by muse....(finish the sentence)
  • jobnjobn Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Alright_Computer;544209 said:
    I'm watching it right now... the live show is amazing! I was debating buying it, since I had Hullabaloo, but it seems even better in Wembley. Muse was destined for arenas. Plus there's more of a variety in HAARP.

I'm up to Feeling Good on the DVD, and my favorite so far is Hysteria. I imagine that will change, I still have to see Invincible, Stockholm Syndrome, Plug In Baby, etc.

Oh man Invincible takes the cake!
    That solo killed me!!!
    He is such a genius!!!
    But then again this is my opinion...;)
  • jobnjobn Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    xbadx1233;544222 said:
    Here are the standings for those interested...

1. DLC Requests from the Community ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
    The_Wurm 04-18-2008 07:42 AM
    by bradjfowler 1,222 15,874

2. # 1 song you want on Rock Band ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
    bchaps 04-10-2008 08:06 PM
    by U2Phreak1969 1,152 34,393

3.Be Heard! What We Really Want! *Active Thread* ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
    odelay17 03-22-2008 05:25 AM
    by keokeonani 882

4. Muse DLC. Period - 855
    Anyway, if we could have an album by muse....(finish the sentence)

Well we are the biggest thread for any band...So thats a big big win for us!

And to answer your question Ill say it again.
    I want all Muse albums
    But If i had to pick
    ................Absolution
  • SveppiSveppi Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    I really enjoyed the performance of Blackout, along with every other song on HAARP. That song's just so beautiful.

As for an album, I think I'll have to go with Black Holes and Revelations because it would work best within the confines of RB. The other albums are a bit to piano heavy to work I think. That being said, I'd take anything :)
    edited April 2008
    ^
    ^ I would say Black Holes and Revolutions...

A. Another nail in the coffin for GH

B. Every song is AMAZING
    edited April 2008
    Alright_Computer;544209 said:

I love listening to the older tracks they play on HAARP (Plug in baby and Newborn come to mind), where the crowd recognises what song it is after the first few notes and goes INSANE. Really, it was an amazing audience just packed with ecstatic fans.
  • jobnjobn Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    fusionfox;544259 said:
    I love listening to the older tracks they play on HAARP (Plug in baby and Newborn come to mind), where the crowd recognises what song it is after the first few notes and goes INSANE. Really, it was an amazing audience just packed with ecstatic fans.

My favorite old one was Unintended..the way he did it and all.
    edited April 2008
    ^They sound so awesome live. I wish I had known they were at Lolapalooza last year...
    edited April 2008
    jobn;544267 said:
    My favorite old one was Unintended..the way he did it and all.
    "When I wrote this I certainly never thought I'd be playing it in a stadium"

I'll agree with you, it was amazingly well done.
    edited April 2008
    fusionfox;544274 said:

Absolutely beautiful acoustic performance on the guitar by Bellamy.
  • jobnjobn Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    fusionfox;544274 said:

I think the reason he said that was because its one of those songs that he wrote for someone special and didn't plan on it to appeal to most Muse fans.
    But he released it anyway and it turned out to be a very well liked song
  • BubblegumBubblegum Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    Harmonix should be able to take a hint from the rate of speed at which this thread grows.
    Muse. We want it.

If there were going to be a Muse album for DLC, it'd probably be Black Holes and Revelations.
    It's the most well-known (of course, the GHIII players will know Knights of Cydonia, and hopefully they'd get some of the others.), excellent variety, definitely the most feasible, and it's Muse, so of course it's amazing.

Anyway, I got HAARP today, and I'm going to watch the DVD uninterrupted.
  • BonezBonez Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    I love how many people are in the Haarp boat now. :D
    edited April 2008
    Bubblegum;544309 said:
    Harmonix should be able to take a hint from the rate of speed at which this thread grows.
    Muse. We want it.

If there were going to be a Muse album for DLC, it'd probably be Black Holes and Revelations.
    It's the most well-known (of course, the GHIII players will know Knights of Cydonia, and hopefully they'd get some of the others.), excellent variety, definitely the most feasible, and it's Muse, so of course it's amazing.

Anyway, I got HAARP today, and I'm going to watch the DVD uninterrupted.
    I think that the variety on BH&R is what really sets it down as a good album for DLC.

Enjoy HAARP :)
    edited April 2008
    I think it was mentioned earlier in this thread, that if you want a great selection of Muse songs put together in a way that works brilliantly by the band themselves. What you want is HAARP.

Releasing the collection of songs from HAARP as DLC would be a great way to get a selection of Muse work from all the albums.

Like I said, I think this has been discussed earlier but... well this is quite the massive thread now ;)
    edited April 2008
    jobn;544226 said:
    Oh man Invincible takes the cake!
    That solo killed me!!!
    He is such a genius!!!
    But then again this is my opinion...;)
    Yeah, it's the best song for me so far... I really won't attempt to say how great the solo is. I still have to see a few more though... Not sure if they can top Invincible.
  • jobnjobn Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    fusionfox;544331 said:
    I think it was mentioned earlier in this thread, that if you want a great selection of Muse songs put together in a way that works brilliantly by the band themselves. What you want is HAARP.

Releasing the collection of songs from HAARP as DLC would be a great way to get a selection of Muse work from all the albums.

Like I said, I think this has been discussed earlier but... well this is quite the massive thread now ;)
    The songs from HAARP would be great!
    Because it captures most of the bands best songs..not all but most.
    But I think there might be some songs that cant work on Rock Band due to the lack of drums.bass.guitar,or vocals....

Edit:Now that I think about it we have a couple songs like that on the game anyway..so I guess it would work out
    edited April 2008
    fusionfox;544331 said:

Super Massive even, hehehe...he...he...hehe...... I'm sorry for the piss poor pun, just had to say it.

/H.A.A.R.P. setlist for DLC!

edit: I'm two posts away from 300 and approx. 1/3 of my posts are in this thread :)
    edited April 2008
    fusionfox;544331 said:

The fact that these are 18 of Muse's best songs has nothing to do with the suggestion of HAARP, right? ;)
  • BonezBonez Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Sveppi;544358 said:
    I'm two posts away from 300 and approx. 1/3 of my posts are in this thread :)
    Oh, you should talk to TakeABow about that, he'll probably give you a cookie!
  • MusePTMusePT Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    For me, the best song performed at Wembley was NEW BORN!!!!! It rocked the world!!!! Everyone jumping and singing along!!!!
  • jobnjobn Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Talking about HAARP just makes me get all anxious!!
    I want them to come to the U.S soon!
    I saw them at almost acoustic in December!!
    But i need my muse fix..lol
    edited April 2008
    jobn;544404 said:
    Talking about HAARP just makes me get all anxious!!
    I want them to come to the U.S soon!
    I saw them at almost acoustic in December!!
    But i need my muse fix..lol
    Yeah, Haarp is the best show I never saw Muse perform in person.
    edited April 2008
    Alright_Computer;544373 said:
    The fact that these are 18 of Muse's best songs has nothing to do with the suggestion of HAARP, right? ;)
    Of course not, I just like that name :p
    MusePT;544386 said:
    For me, the best song performed at Wembley was NEW BORN!!!!! It rocked the world!!!! Everyone jumping and singing along!!!!
    Personally, I thought Newborn was the best song on there too and the crowd really did make it.
  • jobnjobn Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Alright_Computer;544408 said:
    Yeah, Haarp is the best show I never saw Muse perform in person.

I hope you really do!!!
    You dont know the meaning of live band until you see Muse!!
    They give one hell of a show!
    Just being there made me feel so alive!!!
    Oh btw we are tied with the third thread with this post now

Edit:My post passed it