Muse DLC. Period.

Comments

  • jobnjobn Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    fusionfox;544331 said:
    I think it was mentioned earlier in this thread, that if you want a great selection of Muse songs put together in a way that works brilliantly by the band themselves. What you want is HAARP.

    Releasing the collection of songs from HAARP as DLC would be a great way to get a selection of Muse work from all the albums.

    Like I said, I think this has been discussed earlier but... well this is quite the massive thread now ;)
    The songs from HAARP would be great!
    Because it captures most of the bands best songs..not all but most.
    But I think there might be some songs that cant work on Rock Band due to the lack of drums.bass.guitar,or vocals....


    Edit:Now that I think about it we have a couple songs like that on the game anyway..so I guess it would work out
  • SveppiSveppi Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    fusionfox;544331 said:
    I think it was mentioned earlier in this thread, that if you want a great selection of Muse songs put together in a way that works brilliantly by the band themselves. What you want is HAARP.

    Releasing the collection of songs from HAARP as DLC would be a great way to get a selection of Muse work from all the albums.

    Like I said, I think this has been discussed earlier but... well this is quite the massive thread now ;)
    Super Massive even, hehehe...he...he...hehe...... I'm sorry for the piss poor pun, just had to say it.

    /H.A.A.R.P. setlist for DLC!

    edit: I'm two posts away from 300 and approx. 1/3 of my posts are in this thread :)
  • Alright_ComputerAlright_Computer Butt Neck
    edited April 2008
    fusionfox;544331 said:
    I think it was mentioned earlier in this thread, that if you want a great selection of Muse songs put together in a way that works brilliantly by the band themselves. What you want is HAARP.

    Releasing the collection of songs from HAARP as DLC would be a great way to get a selection of Muse work from all the albums.

    Like I said, I think this has been discussed earlier but... well this is quite the massive thread now ;)
    The fact that these are 18 of Muse's best songs has nothing to do with the suggestion of HAARP, right? ;)
  • BonezBonez Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Sveppi;544358 said:
    I'm two posts away from 300 and approx. 1/3 of my posts are in this thread :)
    Oh, you should talk to TakeABow about that, he'll probably give you a cookie!
  • MusePTMusePT Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    For me, the best song performed at Wembley was NEW BORN!!!!! It rocked the world!!!! Everyone jumping and singing along!!!!
  • jobnjobn Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Talking about HAARP just makes me get all anxious!!
    I want them to come to the U.S soon!
    I saw them at almost acoustic in December!!
    But i need my muse fix..lol
  • Alright_ComputerAlright_Computer Butt Neck
    edited April 2008
    jobn;544404 said:
    Talking about HAARP just makes me get all anxious!!
    I want them to come to the U.S soon!
    I saw them at almost acoustic in December!!
    But i need my muse fix..lol
    Yeah, Haarp is the best show I never saw Muse perform in person.
  • fusionfoxfusionfox Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Alright_Computer;544373 said:
    The fact that these are 18 of Muse's best songs has nothing to do with the suggestion of HAARP, right? ;)
    Of course not, I just like that name :p
    MusePT;544386 said:
    For me, the best song performed at Wembley was NEW BORN!!!!! It rocked the world!!!! Everyone jumping and singing along!!!!
    Personally, I thought Newborn was the best song on there too and the crowd really did make it.
  • jobnjobn Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Alright_Computer;544408 said:
    Yeah, Haarp is the best show I never saw Muse perform in person.


    I hope you really do!!!
    You dont know the meaning of live band until you see Muse!!
    They give one hell of a show!
    Just being there made me feel so alive!!!
    Oh btw we are tied with the third thread with this post now

    Edit:My post passed it
  • SveppiSveppi Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Bonez;544384 said:
    Oh, you should talk to TakeABow about that, he'll probably give you a cookie!
    We had a little talk about cookies earlier in the thread.

    /goes and gets a cookie

    edit: This now makes us no. 3, right?
  • jobnjobn Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Sveppi;544417 said:
    We had a little talk about cookies earlier in the thread.

    /goes and gets a cookie


    OMG MUSE AND COOKIE!:eek:
    This place just gets better and better....
  • Alright_ComputerAlright_Computer Butt Neck
    edited April 2008
    Newborn is a fantastic song, especially the louder section after the quieter part. I think I'll rewind a bit to get back there...
  • Alright_ComputerAlright_Computer Butt Neck
    edited April 2008
    jobn;544415 said:
    I hope you really do!!!
    You dont know the meaning of live band until you see Muse!!
    They give one hell of a show!
    Just being there made me feel so alive!!!
    Oh btw we are tied with the third thread with this post now

    Edit:My post passed it
    Actually, I did see Muse perform back in '06 (it started the egg/tuna salad debate a few pages back), and they were great! All I'm saying is that it was probably one of their best shows ever.
  • jobnjobn Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Alright_Computer;544433 said:
    Actually, I did see Muse perform back in '06 (it started the egg/tuna salad debate a few pages back), and they were great! All I'm saying is that it was probably one of their best shows ever.

    In that case cheers to you!
    Where did you see them?
  • Alright_ComputerAlright_Computer Butt Neck
    edited April 2008
    jobn;544437 said:
    In that case cheers to you!
    Where did you see them?
    In Chicago, they were supporting BH&R and it was really fantastic.
  • SveppiSveppi Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Alright_Computer;544427 said:
    Newborn is a fantastic song, especially the louder section after the quieter part. I think I'll rewind a bit to get back there...
    I love that part, always crank the volume up extra loud for that bit :D
    jobn;544424 said:
    OMG MUSE AND COOKIE!:eek:
    This place just gets better and better....
    A strangely perfect match :)
  • jobnjobn Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Alright_Computer;544440 said:
    In Chicago, they were supporting BH&R and it was really fantastic.

    I really hope they come back soon!
    But for now all they have are dates in Europe..
  • SveppiSveppi Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    I crave for Muse to come back to Iceland, I wasn't really a fan or even a concert-goer when they came to support Absolution. At the end of the concert Dom said: "Thank you Reykjavik, see you next time." They have to stay true to they're word, right?....
  • jobnjobn Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Sveppi;544445 said:



    A strangely perfect match :)


    I thank you for bringing me to these forms!

    And yes Muse will stay true to their word and go back to Iceland!:)
  • SveppiSveppi Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    :) Your welcome.
    I hope they will :)
  • Alright_ComputerAlright_Computer Butt Neck
    edited April 2008
    They'd better go back to Iceland... Then Chicago (hint hint, Matt, Chris, and Dom...)
  • vicious136vicious136 Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    LOL this thread is a monster! Keep it up guys!

    This should keep you all busy,

    Just to bring this thread back around (and to give it even more staying power), post your end all be all Muse 3-pack, Muse 6-pack, and Muse Album for DLC. That way we can have a quick inventory of which songs we all really and truly want, Hysteria exlcluded since it's confirmed already! WEEEEE!!!

    3-Pack:
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Exo-Politics
    New Born

    6-Pack:
    Slockholm Syndrome
    Exo-Politics
    Plug In Baby
    Time is Running Out
    Map of the Problematique
    New Born

    Album:
    Absolution

    I'd love to see Invincible, but only if BH&R is the album DLC. In a RB context I'm not sure it'll have quite the impact if it's just a single song.

    Discuss!
  • jobnjobn Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    And then to California!!!
  • woofmixwoofmix Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Alright_Computer;537891 said:
    There are 4 Muse albums. But yeah, having all of them would rock, there's just too much piano/too little other instruments in some songs (Apocalypse Please, Butterflies & Hurricanes and Take a Bow are a few of them)

    Is it just me, or is Exo-Politics PERFECT for Rock Band? Then again, so are a lot of songs.
    Right sorry I keep forgetting showbiz. The muse fans in the part I live dont really like that album.
  • jobnjobn Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    vicious136;544509 said:
    LOL this thread is a monster! Keep it up guys!

    This should keep you all busy,

    Just to bring this thread back around (and to give it even more staying power), post your end all be all Muse 3-pack, Muse 6-pack, and Muse Album for DLC. That way we can have a quick inventory of which songs we all really and truly want, Hysteria exlcluded since it's confirmed already! WEEEEE!!!

    Discuss!

    Well

    3-Pack:
    Knights of Cydonia
    Thoughts of a dying atheist
    Starlight

    6-pack:
    KoC
    Thoughts of a dying atheist
    Starlight
    Invincible
    Stockholm syndrome
    Plug in baby

    Album:
    Absolution.


    Any album would be great!
    I know I could have picked better songs but i really like the ones I named..


    Edit:I agree Invincible would not do much as a single..
  • SveppiSveppi Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    3-Pack:
    - New Born
    - Bliss
    - Blackout

    6-Pack:
    - Showbiz
    - Citizen Erased
    - Stockholm Syndrome
    - Thoughts of a Dying Atheist
    - Muscle Museum
    - Futurism

    Album:
    - Black Holes & Revelations

    I didn't want anything to cross over

    edit: Jobn! You got post no. 900!
    edit2: no, wait all of a sudden I got post no. 900, w00t
  • jobnjobn Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Sveppi;544540 said:

    edit: Jobn! You got post no. 900!

    No i didn't you did...
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    jobn;544226 said:
    Oh man Invincible takes the cake!
    That solo killed me!!!
    He is such a genius!!!
    But then again this is my opinion...;)
    *Gives a Cookie*
    Sveppi;544358 said:
    Super Massive even, hehehe...he...he...hehe...... I'm sorry for the piss poor pun, just had to say it.

    /H.A.A.R.P. setlist for DLC!

    edit: I'm two posts away from 300 and approx. 1/3 of my posts are in this thread :)
    *Gives a Cookie*
    vicious136;544509 said:
    LOL this thread is a monster! Keep it up guys!

    This should keep you all busy,

    Just to bring this thread back around (and to give it even more staying power), post your end all be all Muse 3-pack, Muse 6-pack, and Muse Album for DLC. That way we can have a quick inventory of which songs we all really and truly want, Hysteria exlcluded since it's confirmed already! WEEEEE!!!

    3-Pack:
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Exo-Politics
    New Born

    6-Pack:
    Slockholm Syndrome
    Exo-Politics
    Plug In Baby
    Time is Running Out
    Map of the Problematique
    New Born

    Album:
    Absolution

    I'd love to see Invincible, but only if BH&R is the album DLC. In a RB context I'm not sure it'll have quite the impact if it's just a single song.

    Discuss!
    Invincible would probably not go over all that well as a single DLC song. But as part of a pack, or an album, well, people would discover how sweet it is.

    3-pack:
    Plug in Baby
    Invincible
    Knights of Cydonia

    6-Pack:
    Plug in Baby
    Incinvible
    City of Delusion
    Knights of Cydonia
    New Born
    Take A Bow

    Album:
    Black Holes and Revelations. (Absolution has too much piano) :/

    I have my cookie jar here, and I'm ready to give them out. Who wants one?
  • Alright_ComputerAlright_Computer Butt Neck
    edited April 2008
    vicious136;544509 said:
    3-Pack:
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Exo-Politics
    New Born

    6-Pack:
    Slockholm Syndrome
    Exo-Politics
    Plug In Baby
    Time is Running Out
    Map of the Problematique
    New Born

    Album:
    Absolution

    I'd love to see Invincible, but only if BH&R is the album DLC. In a RB context I'm not sure it'll have quite the impact if it's just a single song.

    Discuss!
    I really like this pack, especially that Absolution is the full album (I think OoS would be the best, personally, though I may be alone here), but instead of Map of the Problematique I would include Citizen Erased. I just like how Matt used feedback to make a really catchy riff. Seems like something Tom Morello would do. Also I think some people (not me) would like to see Knights of Cydonia in there, but it has a really repetitive (and hard) bassline. So there may be trouble there, even though its guitar is one of the best this century. (it got voted the 9th best guitar solo ever by Q Magazine, I think) Just my 2 cents.
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    jobn;544532 said:
    Well

    3-Pack:
    Knights of Cydonia
    Thoughts of a dying atheist
    Starlight

    6-pack:
    KoC
    Thoughts of a dying atheist
    Starlight
    Invincible
    Stockholm syndrome
    Plug in baby

    Album:
    Absolution.


    Any album would be great!
    I know I could have picked better songs but i really like the ones I named..


    Edit:I agree Invincible would not do much as a single..
    *Gives a Cookie* for putting Invincible in the 6-pack!
Sign In or Register to comment.