Muse DLC. Period.

Comments

  • RockstarLeoRockstarLeo Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    Getting there. We have the best and biggest thread so far. There is no reason for not having some Muse-love in Rock Band! :D

    The Haarp CD is great; my DVD still plays mono-only :( ... don't know if I can do anything about that, I'd go and exchange it but no store has the special edition anymore...
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    RockstarLeo;546974 said:
    Getting there. We have the best and biggest thread so far. There is no reason for not having some Muse-love in Rock Band! :D

    The Haarp CD is great; my DVD still plays mono-only :( ... don't know if I can do anything about that, I'd go and exchange it but no store has the special edition anymore...
    Aww, thats no fun. There is always Ebay.
  • vicious136vicious136 Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    Bonez;546580 said:

    Does anyone else absolutely LOVE their cover of House of the Rising Sun? It's simply fantastic!
    Oh totally! They do some great covers. Feeling Good is one of my favorites.
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    vicious136;547090 said:
    Oh totally! They do some great covers. Feeling Good is one of my favorites.
    1965 - The Roar of the Greasepaint : the Smell of the Crowd.

    Not very well known really, where the song started from. Everyone seems to think either Muse wrote it, or Nina Simone.
  • BonezBonez Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    I love Feeling Good too...I love it when he busts out that megaphone. Have you seen this? Cracks me up every time.
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Bonez;547144 said:
    I love Feeling Good too...I love it when he busts out that megaphone. Have you seen this? Cracks me up every time.
    I used to frequent the Muse message boards, and this video was posted alot over there. Love it!
  • vicious136vicious136 Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    Bonez;547144 said:
    I love Feeling Good too...I love it when he busts out that megaphone. Have you seen this? Cracks me up every time.
    ROFL that is hysterical! Did you see Dom's face when Matt started swearing? Classic.
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    vicious136;547172 said:
    ROFL that is hysterical! Did you see Dom's face when Matt started swearing? Classic.
    This is fairly entertaining also. And shows Matt's tenacity.
  • BonezBonez Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    Oh man, that was impressive! Even if he probably was a drunken fool. I'd drink with 'em, in a minute!

    I'm also a big fan of Sit the **** Down!
  • vicious136vicious136 Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    HAHA that's pretty awesome too. I vote genius!

    p.s. 100 posts WOOOOOO!
  • MusePTMusePT Rising Star
    edited April 2008
  • vicious136vicious136 Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    Hey . . . where'd everybody go? *cricket chirps*

    Well I brought you a present. It's the tabs for the solo on Hysteria. You might want to start training your freat-fingers now.

    e--------12-------13-------13-------12-------12-------13-------13-------12-
    B--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G--14-14----14-14----14-14----14-14----13-13----13-13----13-13----13-13----
    D--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E--------------------------------------------------------------------------

    e--------13-------17-------13-------12-------12-------13-------13-------12-
    B--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G--14-14----14-14----14-14----14-14----14-14----14-14----14-14----14-14----
    D--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E--------------------------------------------------------------------------

    e--------12-------13-------13-------12-------12-------13-------13-------12-
    B--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G--14-14----14-14----14-14----14-14----13-13----13-13----13-13----13-13----
    D--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E--------------------------------------------------------------------------

    e--------13-------17-------13-------12-
    B--------------------------------------
    G--14-14----14-14----14-14----14-14----
    D--------------------------------------
    A--------------------------------------
    E--------------------------------------

    e--12-------10-------8-------7-----
    B----------------------------------
    G-----14-14----12-12---10-10---9-9-
    D----------------------------------
    A----------------------------------
    E----------------------------------

    e--------------------------------------------10----------
    B--13----------12^12-10-12----------12-12-13----10-------
    G-----12-------------------12----------------------10----
    D--------14-10----------------12----------------------12-
    A--------------------------------14----------------------
    E--------------------------------------------------------

    e--10-------------------10----------------------------------------
    B-----13-12/13-------------13-12/13----------12^12-10-12----------
    G--------------14-------------------12-------------------12-------
    D-----------------14-10----------------14-10----------------12----
    A--------------------------------------------------------------14-
    E-----------------------------------------------------------------
    slow bend
    e-------------------10--------------------|
    B--12-12-13^^-10-------13-12-13-----------|
    G----------------10-------------14--------|
    D----------------------------------14-10\-|
    A-----------------------------------------|
    E-----------------------------------------|
  • TakeABowTakeABow Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    vicious136;547734 said:
    Hey . . . where'd everybody go? *cricket chirps*

    Well I brought you a present. It's the tabs for the solo on Hysteria. You might want to start training your freat-fingers now.

    e--------12-------13-------13-------12-------12-------13-------13-------12-
    B--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G--14-14----14-14----14-14----14-14----13-13----13-13----13-13----13-13----
    D--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E--------------------------------------------------------------------------

    e--------13-------17-------13-------12-------12-------13-------13-------12-
    B--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G--14-14----14-14----14-14----14-14----14-14----14-14----14-14----14-14----
    D--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E--------------------------------------------------------------------------

    e--------12-------13-------13-------12-------12-------13-------13-------12-
    B--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G--14-14----14-14----14-14----14-14----13-13----13-13----13-13----13-13----
    D--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E--------------------------------------------------------------------------

    e--------13-------17-------13-------12-
    B--------------------------------------
    G--14-14----14-14----14-14----14-14----
    D--------------------------------------
    A--------------------------------------
    E--------------------------------------

    e--12-------10-------8-------7-----
    B----------------------------------
    G-----14-14----12-12---10-10---9-9-
    D----------------------------------
    A----------------------------------
    E----------------------------------

    e--------------------------------------------10----------
    B--13----------12^12-10-12----------12-12-13----10-------
    G-----12-------------------12----------------------10----
    D--------14-10----------------12----------------------12-
    A--------------------------------14----------------------
    E--------------------------------------------------------

    e--10-------------------10----------------------------------------
    B-----13-12/13-------------13-12/13----------12^12-10-12----------
    G--------------14-------------------12-------------------12-------
    D-----------------14-10----------------14-10----------------12----
    A--------------------------------------------------------------14-
    E-----------------------------------------------------------------
    slow bend
    e-------------------10--------------------|
    B--12-12-13^^-10-------13-12-13-----------|
    G----------------10-------------14--------|
    D----------------------------------14-10\-|
    A-----------------------------------------|
    E-----------------------------------------|
    Nice. I'll paste that in some fixed width font so I can make sense of it.
    I'm actually going to go get a guitar tonight.
  • vicious136vicious136 Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;548075 said:
    Nice. I'll paste that in some fixed width font so I can make sense of it.
    I'm actually going to go get a guitar tonight.
    http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/

    They've got a huge database of guitar tabs and no fees or registration. All the stuff I've seen is user created content so you might have to fish through different versions of the same song to find one that works well. Lots of Muse on that site too!
  • xbadx1233xbadx1233 Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    Currently trying to learn the bass line on Hysteria. I think it's way harder than the guitar riff!
  • BubblegumBubblegum Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    We're getting to 100 pages today.
    I don't think we could avoid it if we tried.

    I figured out most of that solo on my own... then I remembered about internet tabs. x_X Not particularly hard to figure out, because the pitches are clear, but it's still half an hour I'll never see again.

    I love the video where he falls over the amp and keeps playing. I'm going to go with drunken genius on that one.
    That Feeling Good video never fails to crack me up. Hilarious. Priceless moments in Muse history.
    Also, their "performance" of New Born is always entertaining.
  • Alright_ComputerAlright_Computer Butt Neck
    edited April 2008
    TakeABow;547151 said:
    I used to frequent the Muse message boards, and this video was posted alot over there. Love it!
    I heard that Matt started swearing because they'd been told be the Spanish radio station not to swear, and they were a BIT drunk obviously.
  • Alright_ComputerAlright_Computer Butt Neck
    edited April 2008
    xbadx1233;548439 said:
    Currently trying to learn the bass line on Hysteria. I think it's way harder than the guitar riff!
    Good luck with that, it almost makes you wonder how Chris plays so fast without a pick (the answer lies in the hammer-ons)...

    Oh yeah, and about the Hysteria tab, thanks. I'll go paste it into courier here.

    e--------12-------13-------13-------12-------12-------13-------13-------12-
    B--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G--14-14----14-14----14-14----14-14----13-13----13-13----13-13----13-13----
    D--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E--------------------------------------------------------------------------

    e--------13-------17-------13-------12-------12-------13-------13-------12-
    B--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G--14-14----14-14----14-14----14-14----14-14----14-14----14-14----14-14----
    D--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E--------------------------------------------------------------------------

    e--------12-------13-------13-------12-------12-------13-------13-------12-
    B--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G--14-14----14-14----14-14----14-14----13-13----13-13----13-13----13-13----
    D--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E--------------------------------------------------------------------------

    e--------13-------17-------13-------12-
    B--------------------------------------
    G--14-14----14-14----14-14----14-14----
    D--------------------------------------
    A--------------------------------------
    E--------------------------------------

    e--12-------10-------8-------7-----
    B----------------------------------
    G-----14-14----12-12---10-10---9-9-
    D----------------------------------
    A----------------------------------
    E----------------------------------

    e--------------------------------------------10----------
    B--13----------12^12-10-12----------12-12-13----10-------
    G-----12-------------------12----------------------10----
    D--------14-10----------------12----------------------12-
    A--------------------------------14----------------------
    E--------------------------------------------------------

    e--10-------------------10----------------------------------------
    B-----13-12/13-------------13-12/13----------12^12-10-12----------
    G--------------14-------------------12-------------------12-------
    D-----------------14-10----------------14-10----------------12----
    A--------------------------------------------------------------14-
    E-----------------------------------------------------------------
    slow bend
    e-------------------10--------------------|
    B--12-12-13^^-10-------13-12-13-----------|
    G----------------10-------------14--------|
    D----------------------------------14-10\-|
    A-----------------------------------------|
    E-----------------------------------------|


    You're welcome in advance.
  • RockstarLeoRockstarLeo Opening Act
    edited April 2008
    Just by sight I can tell you the tabs are incorrect/incomplete unfortunately. But it's a good start... :)
  • SutoraifuSutoraifu Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    I would love some Muse. Especially Knights of Cydonia. ^_^
  • BubblegumBubblegum Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    Yeah, in the tabs I used the higher notes at the beginning of the solo were all played twice just like the lower ones.
    Good for finding out which frets and strings to play at, though.
  • vicious136vicious136 Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    xbadx1233;548439 said:
    Currently trying to learn the bass line on Hysteria. I think it's way harder than the guitar riff!
    Yea the base line is crazy! I love the distortion Chris uses though.

    My fake bassist in my fake band (Emo Matt & The Razorblades) doesn't have any musical background and he doesn't really have a mind for rhythm so I'm a little worried that his brain might explode when we fire up Hysteria for the first time. I guess we'll see.
  • AxelSteelAxelSteel Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    vicious136;548592 said:
    Yea the base line is crazy! I love the distortion Chris uses though.

    My fake bassist in my fake band (Emo Matt & The Razorblades) doesn't have any musical background and he doesn't really have a mind for rhythm so I'm a little worried that his brain might explode when we fire up Hysteria for the first time. I guess we'll see.
    LOL.

    That would be awesome.

  • fusionfoxfusionfox Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    vicious136;544509 said:
    LOL this thread is a monster! Keep it up guys!

    This should keep you all busy...

    3-Pack:
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Exo-Politics
    New Born

    6-Pack:
    Slockholm Syndrome
    Exo-Politics
    Plug In Baby
    Time is Running Out
    Map of the Problematique
    New Born

    Album:
    Absolution
    I know it just looks like I have no imagination, but I personally think you made my perfect list anyway :D

    Maybe switch Absolution for OoS though... but I'm not sure that any of the full muse albums would work well in RB, at least not every song. God bless Muse's varied track lists ;)
  • SveppiSveppi Road Warrior
    edited April 2008
    OMG, guys we're on the edge here.....only a few posts to go an *bamm* 100 pages :D

    Thought of a new 3 pack today:
    Time is Running Out
    Plug in Baby
    Showbiz
  • vicious136vicious136 Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    fusionfox;548632 said:
    I know it just looks like I have no imagination, but I personally think you made my perfect list anyway :D

    Maybe switch Absolution for OoS though... but I'm not sure that any of the full muse albums would work well in RB, at least not every song. God bless Muse's varied track lists ;)
    Aw thx ^_^

    Yea, as much as I would love to see every Muse song in the game (see my 64-pack on page 63) I would have to say that full albums wouldn't work as well as a few choice songs.
  • BubblegumBubblegum Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    That's why I think Black Holes and Revelations would make the best full album. Absolution is my favorite album, but there are at least four songs with virtually no guitar in them. Origin of Symmetry has its fair share, too, and I like Showbiz and all, but it wouldn't make much sense to put up an album some people tend to just forget about as full DLC.
    But I think Hoodoo would be the only obstacle in Black Holes, and it could be worked around for the sake of all the other amazing songs on the album.
  • fusionfoxfusionfox Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    vicious136;548664 said:
    Aw thx ^_^

    Yea, as much as I would love to see every Muse song in the game (see my 64-pack on page 63) I would have to say that full albums wouldn't work as well as a few choice songs.
    Haha, wow, shame about the price though. If only it could detect that I have legal versions of the songs on my computer and give a discount :D

    If RB had a piano controller, then the Muse fans would be laughing :p
  • jobnjobn Unsigned
    edited April 2008
    Sveppi;548656 said:
    OMG, guys we're on the edge here.....only a few posts to go an *bamm* 100 pages :D

    Thought of a new 3 pack today:
    Time is Running Out
    Plug in Baby
    Showbiz
    YAY you didn't forget Plug in Baby this time..lol
  • vicious136vicious136 Rising Star
    edited April 2008
    fusionfox;548707 said:

    If RB had a piano controller, then the Muse fans would be laughing :p
    ROFL yes we would. My friends and I always joke about Keyboard Hero during that keyboard solo in Won't Get Fooled Again. All I'm saying is that the Keyboard controller better come with a cape (see Ghostland Observatory or Lawrence in School of Rock)

    image
Sign In or Register to comment.