Xna Trial membership

IstariFireIstariFire Unsigned
edited May 2010 in The Rock Band Network
does anyone have any xna trail membership codes i could have or could sign up for it.so i can have it

Comments

• I_Love_YouI_Love_You Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    I'm pretty sure you can't do any of the RBN stuff with a trial membership anyway...
  • IstariFireIstariFire Unsigned
    edited May 2010
    u can audition your song but not submit it to be bought,just wanted to try it out and see if its worth the 100 bucks for a year subscription
  • weirdphilweirdphil Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    There's a few other things you can do with a premium xna membership. If I felt like it, and I am feeling like it, I can make my own indie games using the xna creators studio 3.1 and visual C#, submit them, make income, and even download and play any upcoming xna indie games for free. That's all aside from the RBN stuff you get access to. I can understand that you'd want to test the waters first, $50 for the smaller subscription isn't nearly as good a deal as the $100 for a full year.
  • Chuck_FiascoChuck_Fiasco Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    Find someone in college and ask them to help you out. Thats what I did.
  • PillCounterDPillCounterD Unsigned
    edited May 2010
    So, let me get this striaght. The only thing you can do with a trial is to create your own tracks and test them on your box. Thats it.

You have to get the Prem to test tracks?
  • trg007trg007 Your Ever Rocking RBN Forum Guru
    edited May 2010
    PillCounterD;3706494 said:
    So, let me get this striaght. The only thing you can do with a trial is to create your own tracks and test them on your box. Thats it.

You have to get the Prem to test tracks?
    That's correct. A premium account is needed in order to download, playtest or peer review anything on the Creators site.
  • uppyb0tuppyb0t Opening Act
    edited May 2010
    So if you have this membership you no longer need to pay for any RBN songs? I've been paying a lot :(
  • SirDavidTLynchSirDavidTLynch Headliner
    edited May 2010
    uppyb0t;3708309 said:
    So if you have this membership you no longer need to pay for any RBN songs? I've been paying a lot :(
    You don't have to pay if you don't mind that you can't use your own characters, songs don't show up on the quickplay menu, high scores don't save, no leaderboards, and the process is tedious if you want to play a song once or twice and move on. Also, you have to get it before it's approved, not knowing for sure that it is the final version you're getting.