PS3 RBN Error

DiabloNeonXDiabloNeonX Opening Act
edited May 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Now, I noticed this the other day. I'm not sure if anyone's brought it to HMX's attention.

Will there be a fix to A Day To Remember's "I'm Made of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made Of?"?

We got "The Downfall Of Us All" from A Day To Remember a long while back, and A Day To Remember now shows up as two different band listings (eventhough the songs are on the same album) if you sort by artist (which is what I usually do).

Has anyone else let HMX know about this, and will there be a fix so that it's sorted properly?

I know. It sounds nitpicky. Just like there needs to be a couple of other fixes (Shackler's Revenge by GN'R should be track 2, not track 1; Down With The Sickness by Disturbed is out of order, a couple of Foo Fighters tracks should be in the same album and they're not).

Comments

• kdude97kdude97 Opening Act
    edited May 2010
    That's strange, but I got a totally different error. On my PS3 It says theirs 30 songs.
    I'm like"Cool, they added 15 new songs".

So I went to browse by artist and clicked on C and it tries to load but then it takes me out of the store and and says something about parental restrictions, so I go to check, theres no restrictions set. Does that happen to you?
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    edited May 2010
    Same here (in Australia)... says there are 30 songs. To my knowledge, there's only been 20, and of those, 6 still haven't been added.

Here's the 6 and when they were supposed to be added...

Band Of Skulls - I Know What I Am (May 5th)
    Drowning Pool - Bodies (May 5th)
    Lacuna Coil - Survive (May 5th)
    Stroke 9 - Little Black Back Pack '09 (May 5th)
    Third Eye Blind - Semi-Charmed Life '09 (May 5th)
    Mayday Parade - When I Get Home You're So Dead (May 12th)

So, really there's only 14 tracks you can actually buy.

If you try browsing for anything else (even though the covers of the other songs display in the new release window of the RBN Store), you get booted back to the game.
  • UbermeinchUbermeinch Unsigned
    edited May 2010
    I suppose the game also groups it by DLC and RBN.

OT: @ Threadstarter, did you notice a drop in sound quality in Wax Larry?
  • KigalasKigalas Opening Act
    edited May 2010
    The issue here is with capitalization. One song has the band "A Day To Remember" while the other is "A Day to Remember", thus the game thinks it's two different bands. This is the same issue with the Bowie & Foo (only on album title instead of band name) tracks, and will most likely be fixed in RB3, considering the Bowie tracks were day 1 downloads.