Sgt. Pepper's remastered sounds terrible!

DaytrippedDaytripped Rising Star
edited May 2010 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Wow, was the guy that did Sgt. Pepper's remastered CD (in Stereo) drunk or something?

I don't know about you guys, but I find the new remastered CD sounds worse than the old one. Let's start by analysing:

1. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, the opening song. I don't know, but everything is crammed in the right speaker, and it's really annoying. And Paul's voice is REEEALLY in the right speaker. Weird to describe, but yeah.

2. Lovely Rita. This isn't a Stereo issue, but more of a remastered issue. It just doesn't sound good at all. The old one sounds better. Can't really describe it. The drums sounds weird, and the voice is cracking. Whaaat?

Yeah, that's about it. She's Leaving Home is beautiful, and yeah.

So discuss other remastered issues. Honestly, I find the new CDs aren't as good as I thought it would be. Kind of a let down. It worked well for Please Please Me, but that's about it. Revolver was good too (except for Got To Get You Into My Life, 'cause the horns are waay too loud).

Discuss!

Comments

• fatalfiend37fatalfiend37 Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    hmmm I really don't know what your talking about, the only complaint I have is that they suck to listen to with headphones on because its stereo and things go to the different speakers.