Ozone Entertainment RBN Releases

TheOzoneTheOzone Road Warrior
edited June 2013 in The Rock Band Network
Hi everyone.

Ozone Entertainment is proud to be working on the Rock Band Network and bringing you, the players, great songs and awesome experiences through our releases. This thread is to keep you updated with what we have in the pipeline, what we release, and give you video previews of what we have to offer.

Rules
  • Do not discuss any rumored or removed songs. Even if you hear it from a "reliable" source (including one of our personal Twitter acounts), it's not official until it is listed here.

• Do not discuss any RBN-related contests we may hold off-site. This is a rule set by the Harmonix Community Team and is strictly upheld by the moderation team.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TUMBLR

===============================

NOW AVAILABLE

ANKST
- "Monument"
----- (Song Page) (Video) (Amazon MP3)

Bright Midnight
- "Hand Me Down"
----- (Song Page) (Preview) (SoundClick MP3)

Buckner & Garcia
- PAC-MAN FEVER (1999)
- "Pac-Man Fever" ***AVAILABLE ON THE PSN***
- "Froggy's Lament" ***AVAILABLE ON THE PSN***
- "Ode to a Centipede" ***AVAILABLE ON THE PSN***
- "Do the Donkey Kong" ***AVAILABLE ON THE PSN***
- "Hyperspace" ***AVAILABLE ON THE PSN***
- "The Defender"
- "Mousetrap" ***AVAILABLE ON THE PSN***
- "Goin' Berzerk"
- SINGLES
- "Found Me the Bomb" ***AVAILABLE ON THE PSN***
----- (Song Page) (Video) (FREE MP3)

Counterfeit Pennies
- FUNDAMENTALS (2010)
- "Say What You Want"
- "Five More Minutes"

DRUOX
- "Console War" (2x Bass Pedal Available)
----- (Song Page) (Video) (Video 2x) (FREE MP3)
- "Ode to Stove"

Eiffel 65
- EUROPOP (1999)
- "Blue (Da Ba Dee)" ***AVAILABLE ON THE PSN***
- "Move Your Body" ***AVAILABLE ON THE PSN***

The Giraffes
- RULED (2011)
- "The Border"
- "The City"
- SINGLES
- "Done"

The Hamster Alliance (ft. The Giant Bomb Crew)
- "Giant Bombstep: Reloaded" ***AVAILABLE ON THE PSN***

Haunted By Heroes
- "Rock Me Roxy"
----- (Song Page) (Video) (iTunes MP3)

Jeff Ball
- "Interplanetary Cruise"
----- (Song Page) (Video) (SoundCloud)

John Parr
- THE MISSION (2012)
- "At the Cathedral"
- SINGLES
- "Monday Night Football" ***AVAILABLE ON THE PSN***
- "Naughty Naughty" ***AVAILABLE ON THE PSN***
- "St. Elmo's Fire (Man in Motion)" ***AVAILABLE ON THE PSN***
- "Tim Tebow's Fire"
- "Under a Raging Moon" ***AVAILABLE ON THE PSN***

Robin Skouteris
- "American Hero vs. Done"

Ron Wasserman
- "American Hero"
----- (Song Page) (Music Video) (FREE MP3)
- "Fight Back"

Sophie B. Hawkins
- "Beautiful Girl"

Sweethammer
- "Gypsy Rave Massacre Party 2"
----- (Song Page) (Video) (ReVerb MP3)

Those Among Us
- "One"

IN PEER REVIEW

Jeff Ball
- "Vapor Radian"
----- (Preview) (Amazon MP3)

IN PLAYTESTING

John Parr
- "Big Bad Silverado"
----- (Preview) (iTunes MP3)
- "Fly Boys Fly"
----- (Preview) (iTunes MP3)

Comments

• TheOzoneTheOzone Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    Thanks, it's good to be back and ready to get down to business.

The gameplay preview for "Five More Minutes" should be finished processing soon, so the top post has been updated with the link.

Also, I'm working on getting the full Counterfeit Pennies album up on Amazon MP3 for anyone who enjoys the song and wants to see what's ahead.
  • weeyooweeyoo Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    This is a great thread. Thanks for making it!
  • moomandwwmoomandww Opening Act
    edited May 2010
    Welcome back Ozone!!! We missed ya man.
  • c-murphc-murph Rising Star
    edited May 2010
    Power Rangers Theme. Get It !
  • The-Dude1212The-Dude1212 Rising Star
    edited May 2010
    Hey now, c-murph, just because Saban bought the rights back to Power Rangers, still means Ozone has to talk to them about the theme.

Great that you're back, Ozone. I hope Power Rangers isn't the only TV theme song that makes its 'debut', nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more, amirite? (Coincidentally, as I say that, I realize I'm wearing my Monty Python's SPAMalot shirt, lol).

Also, I'd like to apologize to my fellow forum goers for asking what I shouldn't have in the thread promoting the great news of Saban getting the rights to Power Rangers. It all comes down to the fact it now stands a better chance than when the rights were held by Disney. Let's cross our fingers and hope for the best.

Cheers!
  • kitlerckitlerc Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    Considering that "Revengers" was never (officially) released, even with Ozone having full rights of the song, as well as changing some lyrics to further distance the song from whatever it may have been associated with, I doubt we'll see any real TV themes.
  • weirdphilweirdphil Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    Alright! Ozone's back! I'mma hit that link up and download your new stuff. Still looking forward to American Hero, and a free mp3 also? :D
  • SkodeSkode Headliner
    edited May 2010
    kitlerc;3705618 said:
    Considering that "Revengers" was never (officially) released, even with Ozone having full rights of the song, as well as changing some lyrics to further distance the song from whatever it may have been associated with, I doubt we'll see any real TV themes.
    blame HMX for that as like you said there was nothing more Ozone could have done to get it officially launched.

Ill keep an eye of this thread for preview videos just like i do with the others... to be honest i think all the authors should have their own thread for such a purpose as to give everyone a sneak peek at whats coming and maybe win a few extra downloads whilst at it. I know that has certainly been the case with S1chH4nds Rock Gamer preview videos
  • ReygnierReygnier Opening Act
    edited May 2010
    Hey man! After American Hero, is Ron working on any other song specifically for RBN?

I bet that we will see a lot of Ron in the RBN in the coming years because he is awesome.
  • broncosfan06broncosfan06 Debbie Downer
    edited May 2010
    TheOzone;3705200 said:

Also, I'm working on getting the full Counterfeit Pennies album up on Amazon MP3 for anyone who enjoys the song and wants to see what's ahead.
    seriously?!?!? that would be amazing, theyre pretty awesome
  • KariodudeKariodude Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    kitlerc;3705618 said:
    Snip
    How did people manage to break the rules on the first page? Come on people, pay attention.
    edited May 2010
    Reygnier;3706133 said:
    Hey man! After American Hero, is Ron working on any other song specifically for RBN?

I bet that we will see a lot of Ron in the RBN in the coming years because he is awesome.
    Ron and I are currently talking about future plans for the RBN. He told me "as long as people keep buying them, I'll keep writing new songs for it". Before looking into future stuff, we have to handle that thing-we're-not-allowed-to-discuss and watching all the video entries we're sure to get.
    broncosfan06;3706422 said:
    seriously?!?!? that would be amazing, theyre pretty awesome
    I'm so glad you like them! Since they're signed to Ozone Records, I have the digital distribution rights to the album. The album's currently processing over at Amazon and hopefully in the next month we'll sell physical copies alongside the MP3s. The top post will update with a link to the MP3s when it's up. The full album will also be making its way to the RBN eventually too, so look out for that!

Also we have a song submitted for playtesting right now. We're waiting to receive to paperwork to send to the band, so keep an eye out for it. I think it's the most fun song we've put out yet. :)
  • kitlerckitlerc Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    Kariodude;3706437 said:
    How did people manage to break the rules on the first page? Come on people, pay attention.
    It was an example to try to curb the onslaught of POOWER RANGERS!!1! that are bound to happen. Then again, they are gonna happen no matter what anyone does I guess. Hell, we still see "Whar's mai Texas Flood!?" from time to time. (And yes, I know it's a joke, a joke I make as well, just showing that even the release can still not stop people from shouting it)
    edited May 2010
    "Done" by The Giraffes has just hit playtesting.

This right now may be my favorite song so far. It has a very classic sound to it and when I previously announced this song someone on here actually compared the sound to Zeppelin.

Want to hear it? It's the second song on their music player: http://thegiraffes.com/newmp3.htm
    edited May 2010
    Done actually sounds pretty nice. Shame it ain't gonna be on Wii until RB3 most likely :(

Anyways, I'd vote it up if I could.

Also, ask them if "Clever Girl" was inspired by a certain Jurassic Park movie :p
  • GraphicMangGraphicMang Rising Star
    edited May 2010
    Any updates on the Maria tracks?
    edited May 2010
    GraphicMang;3716130 said:
    Any updates on the Maria tracks?
    Oh, yeah. I haven't forgotten about that post. I'm anticipating good news regarding this :D
    edited May 2010
    Unfortunately they went the way of Crush 40 - saying "yes" then magically disappearing without a trace.

This is why I refuse to announce future artists from now on until the song appears in playtesting. They have made me wear egg on my face for the last time.
  • AMac2002AMac2002 Rising Star
    edited May 2010
    Understandable policy. At least we realize that stuff isn't your fault.
    edited May 2010
    "American Hero" by Ron Wasserman will appear in the RBN Store tomorrow.

Stay tuned to our Twitter for more information about the extra thing attached to this song (no discussion about it allowed in this thread).
    edited May 2010
    Now to actually put that twitter profile to good use that I made several months ago and never used. :)
    edited May 2010
    weirdphil;3724234 said:
    Now to actually put that twitter profile to good use that I made several months ago and never used. :)
    Glad to know I'm not the only one who did that, lol.
    edited May 2010
    The store won't update until tomorrow, but "American Hero" is now available! Celebrate Memorial Day and play it today!

Full Song: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/80000317-0000-4000-8000-000045410869
    Demo: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/80000316-0000-4000-8000-000045410869
    edited May 2010
    Purchased! Working today, but I should be able to get in some playtime before or after I get back to Lost Planet 2.
    edited June 2010
    Lot of things updated:

- Preview video of "Done" by The Giraffes is up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSaR_UySiV4

- "Five More Minutes" as well as the entire Counterfeit Pennies EP is now on Amazon MP3.

- "Fight Back" is now featured on the RBNPreview YouTube channel. Video included in OP.
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    wow!! the american hero chart its epic, the solo........ wow!!
    edited June 2010
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    You don't even know how excited I am... ;)
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    TheOzone;3765308 said:
    First post updated. Nothing important added.
    Aww...I had built up suspense for this moment, especially knowing that this was happening.
    Ah, well, I'll be picking that up anyways(as soon as it makes it's way to the PSN)
  • k-mack-mac Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    Is the Eiffle 65 song's keyboard charted to the guitar, or as you teased on Creators, charted for the keyboard? I mean, when RB3 is out, will the song be played on the keyboard? Pro Mode?

Not too sure if i understood your tease on Creators.