Song Suggestions FOR RBN!

MrNipzMrNipz Unsigned
edited June 2010 in The Rock Band Network
:cool: Alright guys, this my is first thread and I really think this thread will allow more RBN songs to be published, first off I like to start out this thread by putting in some songs that I think will go very nicely with RBN and get more sales for RBN.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDhaegA7UJ0 this song is called arrival i dont know whose its by but its FREAKING AWESOME, After hearing my friend play it, I youtubed this song and not i really want to download this song and play it on Rock Band. I hope this song gets published on RBN. I also think this song songs pretty hard, but theres no Vocals sadly... but the guy who made this song said Vocals would fit in nicely, hoping he gets some lyrics and it soon.

Another Song,
All American Rejects - Another Heart Calls, Vocals sound actually pretty tough, and think its a good challenge for people who are good at vocals. I want this song in RBN because Im a fan of All American Rejects.

Most Linkin Park songs : In The End, New Divide, Breaking the Habit, and more!

Btw i have a lot more song ideas, and dont want to make this a long thread so i'll just start off with these songs for now.

Comments

• FlyGuyLXIFlyGuyLXI Headl!ner
    edited May 2010
    For RBN, it's not up to Harmonix, it is up to the band themselves and/or the record label.
  • decyferdownrocksdecyferdownrocks Opening Act
    edited May 2010
    You don't really understand how the RBN works, what you would be talking about is somewhat similar to how they release normal DLC. You'd have to get in touch with the band to see if they even want to put their songs on RBN, and if the label wants to.... it's not as easy as HMX going "O, I like this song it's going on the RBN"
  • Carpe_DiemCarpe_Diem Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    You should contact those bands and tell them to put their songs on RBN
  • MrNipzMrNipz Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    Ohh didn't know sorry well just wanted to know if anybody agrees that these songs should be on Rock Band. Thanks for not yelling and Now i know :)
  • itzJVitzJV Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    For an All-American Reject's fan, you chose one of their worst songs from their least fan-favorite album.

If we're gonna have more AAR in the game, at least let it be songs from their first two albums, as they have all their better songs before Tyson decided to not be on bass for their third album.
  • Edify1Edify1 Rising Star
    edited June 2010
    itzJV;3774170 said:
    For an All-American Reject's fan, you chose one of their worst songs from their least fan-favorite album.

If we're gonna have more AAR in the game, at least let it be songs from their first two albums, as they have all their better songs before Tyson decided to not be on bass for their third album.
    Why do you require all All-American Rejects fans to be sheep and all like the same songs/albums?

Personally, I don't care much for the band so it doesn't really matter to me which songs make it in.