Lego Rock Band Code

DSA SoloDSA Solo Unsigned
edited June 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
Okay so Movie Gallery is going out of business. For those who do not know they are the same company as Game Crazy and Hollywood Video. So at my local Movie Gallery I bought Lego Rock Band because they had it 20% off. When I asked about the code all they said was that they do not get any of that material from the company they get the game and box it comes in, no manual, nothing. Which means I have no download code. Does anyone know how I can get HMX to help me out? I have the receipt if they want proof or does anyone know what I can do on calling Movie Gallery? Please help I just want the tracks, the game isn't bad but I want to add these tracks to my RB2 list for parties.

Comments

• BallisticJunkfoodBallisticJunkfood Headliner
    edited May 2010
    Chances are, buying the game second hand from Game Crazy/Hollywood video/etc. would count as buying it used. I'm not sure though. If you want to try, this thread has the support contact information in it.
  • MikachuMikachu Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    Unless the game was new when you bought it (as in, straight from distributor to retailer to you), I don't think you can get the code.
  • DSA SoloDSA Solo Unsigned
    edited May 2010
    So should I sale the game on Ebay and then buy it new?
  • InsaneDelightInsaneDelight Opening Act
    edited May 2010
    The code isn't included with the disc is it? I was under the assumption that you had to purchase the code.
    edited May 2010
    InsaneDelight;3714532 said:
    The code isn't included with the disc is it? I was under the assumption that you had to purchase the code.
    A code is supposed to be included in the case, which you enter on this site, which in turn sends a new code to your email which you then plug into your system's whathaveyou (Redeem Code or something Xbox). After that, you go to the Lego Music Store and pay the $10 for the export.

(If I remember correctly.)
  • swearwerdswearwerd Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    go on ebay there you can buy just the case with the manual and "artwork" make sure you ask the seller if it has the code included and is unused. I actually bought my lego rock band disk, manual, code, case and all on ebay for less then 10$ including S&H and it works great and the code worked.
    edited June 2010
    swearwerd;3793015 said:
    go on ebay there you can buy just the case with the manual and "artwork" make sure you ask the seller if it has the code included and is unused. I actually bought my lego rock band disk, manual, code, case and all on ebay for less then 10$ including S&H and it works great and the code worked.
    More than a handful of people will take advantage of the fact that you can't tell if a code's been used just by looking at a picture of it.